31 minutes ago, YarskiPl666 said:

Old Save Game compatible?, new Carnalitas installed, and now urs mod is waitng, will it be okey, or it might cause problems(worst scenario lags?)?

I think it should be fine. Most of it is just adding new events. You will obviously be stuck with the game rules at the default values, but there is no way around that.

With the proviso that I am not 100% sure what makes mods not save compatible right now due to the lack of documentation.

how do I change the files so that AI won't take the decision to host orgy? Getting cucked is not really fun. Over 30 of my concubines (which are also rulers) got impregnated by somebody else due to attending or hosting orgy.

Better question is how do I stop male AI from attending orgy? To be honest I can do away with the orgy event. I only want the slavery event.

2 hours ago, benmazalan92 said:

how do I change the files so that AI won't take the decision to host orgy? Getting cucked is not really fun. Over 30 of my concubines (which are also rulers) got impregnated by somebody else due to attending or hosting orgy.

Better question is how do I stop male AI from attending orgy? To be honest I can do away with the orgy event. I only want the slavery event.

Short Answer:

In terms of modifying it yourself, the simplest fix would probably be if you edit common/decisions/dag_cdo_host_orgy_decision go to the ai_potential = { section and replace 'short_term_gold > medium_feast_cost' with 'always = no'.

Currently it would be a lot of work to try and exclude by gender, as every event in the orgy would just create more men if non showed up.

Much Longer Answer:

So the ai participation (hosting or attending) is based upon what I have called an ai_lasciviousness_value which basically measures how much they want sex: So lustful and rakish characters rank highly, while caste or shy characters rank very low. Additionally, it factors in things like does your religion have Carnal Exultation (or any equivalent) and if adultery illegal or shunned.

Of course some of this based on the adultery triggers baked into the game..., which of course means it triggers a lot because this game is practically an adultery simulator. I am working on systems to 'encourage' your spouses to be more faithful, but they are very much in their infancy (chiefly as there is very little to hook them onto in the code and I do not want to be rewriting core triggers - because that is just going to open up a host of compatibility issues down the line). Ultimately, if your concubines are going to an orgy then they are almost certainly cheating on you anyway.

I pretty much update the triggers every release based on long term testing to try and get them more where I think they should be, but it is a long term prospect as their are so many possibilities when it comes to ai behavior. for example, I just added a factor based on the 'dislikes_partner_cheating_trigger' which may help, but bare in mind that is based on what the game thinks your character thinks... not what you think as a player.

Of course if the Carnalitas framework set any game preferences with regard to this I would use them, but I am not seeing any. I could just put in my own game rule, but I think popular sentiment would want it enabled by default so you did not have to start a new game. If the mod your using to have so many concubines puts some form of coded block on cheating, I could take a look to see if I can add that code to the orgy trigger.

40 minutes ago, Dagulus said:

Short Answer:

In terms of modifying it yourself, the simplest fix would probably be if you edit common/decisions/dag_cdo_host_orgy_decision go to the ai_potential = { section and replace 'short_term_gold > medium_feast_cost' with 'always = no'.

Currently it would be a lot of work to try and exclude by gender, as every event in the orgy would just create more men if non showed up.

Much Longer Answer:

So the ai participation (hosting or attending) is based upon what I have called an ai_lasciviousness_value which basically measures how much they want sex: So lustful and rakish characters rank highly, while caste or shy characters rank very low. Additionally, it factors in things like does your religion have Carnal Exultation (or any equivalent) and if adultery illegal or shunned.

Of course some of this based on the adultery triggers baked into the game..., which of course means it triggers a lot because this game is practically an adultery simulator. I am working on systems to 'encourage' your spouses to be more faithful, but they are very much in their infancy (chiefly as there is very little to hook them onto in the code and I do not want to be rewriting core triggers - because that is just going to open up a host of compatibility issues down the line). Ultimately, if your concubines are going to an orgy then they are almost certainly cheating on you anyway.

I pretty much update the triggers every release based on long term testing to try and get them more where I think they should be, but it is a long term prospect as their are so many possibilities when it comes to ai behavior. for example, I just added a factor based on the 'dislikes_partner_cheating_trigger' which may help, but bare in mind that is based on what the game thinks your character thinks... not what you think as a player.

Of course if the Carnalitas framework set any game preferences with regard to this I would use them, but I am not seeing any. I could just put in my own game rule, but I think popular sentiment would want it enabled by default so you did not have to start a new game. If the mod your using to have so many concubines puts some form of coded block on cheating, I could take a look to see if I can add that code to the orgy trigger.

I'm using Allfather mods which is also here in loverlab. Basically what happened is my concubine cheated on me by orgy using your mod. And Allfather informed me that my concubine has cheated with a male AI and I have the option to kill them if I want too. Quite funny to be honest lol.

47 minutes ago, Dagulus said:

Short Answer:

Much Longer Answer:

assuming that I edit this part, the AI won't host orgy and as long as I don't host an orgy myself, there won't be any cheating right? 

1 hour ago, benmazalan92 said:

assuming that I edit this part, the AI won't host orgy and as long as I don't host an orgy myself, there won't be any cheating right? 

There won't be any orgies.... You will still have do deal with the ai starting seduction schemes and all the core game adultery events.

1 hour ago, benmazalan92 said:

I'm using Allfather mods which is also here in loverlab.

I have looked through the code, and Allfather does not appear to reduce adultery in any way.

What I think it does do is significantly decrease (factor it by 0.3) the chance of the adultery.0001 event firing: This means that if your partner does cheat on you, you are much less likely to suspect them. Of course if you do suspect them you get to execute them, so i assume that is a balance thing.

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, ChowMeinDelivery said:

Are the buildings in the current version(1.0.4) meant to be for an upcoming update? 

They act as 'rewards' for some of the events. I do hope to expand on them in later updates.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2021 at 1:34 PM, Dagulus said:

I think it should be fine. Most of it is just adding new events. You will obviously be stuck with the game rules at the default values, but there is no way around that.

With the proviso that I am not 100% sure what makes mods not save compatible right now due to the lack of documentation.

Game rules are set in the save file. You can edit the save in notepad and adjust the rules that way, I just copy and pasted the rules from a new game set to the way i prefer into my old save file. No obvious bugs,

edit: is this still compatible with new update?

17 hours ago, ghost123 said:

Would it be possible for you to add a new host orgy but instead its you yourself sending invites to people with character interaction?

This or themed.. like spouses lovers and consorts only...  I don't need a bunch o weird party crashers swinging their junk around in front of my spouse to get an invite!

It's bad enough she keeps attending foreign orgies without my knowledge!  =p     I'm a dreadful lord ffs!   and I'm sure dreadful ladies and or any other would agree

for their own situations     =o

Hi, it's possible to reduce the time of 5 years between one orgy and another? I'm looking in the file "dag_cdo_host_orgy_decision" and I can't find anything that changes this time frame (too long I would say, at least once a year would be acceptable :D ). Thank's in advance :)

UPDATE: Ok solved

just change in the line 'cooldown',

cooldown = { days = standard_feast_cooldown_time }

Instead of the name "standard_feast_cooldown_time", enter a number (e.g. 365) and you will have your annual orgy.

P.s: If you have hosted an orgy before, it may take longer the first time, afterwards it will work fine.

• 3 weeks later...

Little question.
Regarding the slavery system, there was an option that I found very nice in the Game of Thrones mod of Crusader King 2 which force two slaves to sleep together.
This made them concubines to each other and their children were automatically slaves.
I admit that I really liked this option which allowed the RP level to "reward" slaves who had distinguished themselves, and at the game level, I admit that I liked to see the continuation of these lines of slaves.
Are there plans to implement this kind of options or is it only possible to do?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There seems to be an issue with how this mod generates new courtiers and other characters, it looks like it's just pulling the first culture alphabetically (which is Akan) rather than making the new courtiers region-appropriate. So you get Akan characters on the other side of the map, which leads to some interesting things like the Pope (and every bishop generated in my court) only ever being Akan lol. (I've noticed with the RICE mod in use, the issue becomes the new South Arabian culture popping up everywhere--because that mod overwrites the culture list and puts South Arabian at the top I think)

• 1 month later...

you need to tone down the stress gained from AI yearly event of being sexually assaulted. It's literally getting every women in Europe stressed to death and anyone left alive are either depressed or about to die of a heart attack. 

I tried to add a scene to the orgy event but I dont think it works, does anyone know what I did wrong?

Spoiler

#####################
# Sleep with someone (Female Family)
# by Hurb
# 1005
#####################

#Sleep with someone (Female Family)
dag_cdo_orgy_random.1005 = {
    type = character_event
    title = dag_cdo_orgy_random.1005.t
    desc = {
        desc = dag_cdo_orgy_random.1001.start.desc
        desc = dag_cdo_orgy_random.1005.end.desc
    }
    theme = dag_cdo_theme_orgy_activity
    left_portrait = {
        character = scope:sex_partner
        animation = flirtation
    }

trigger = {
        NOT = { exists = local_var:had_dag_cdo_1005 }
        scope:activity = {
            any_participant = {
                dag_cdo_orgy_default_participant_trigger = yes
                is_adult = yes
                is_female = yes
                has_relation_mother = root
                has_relation_sister = root
                has_relation_aunt = root
                has_relation_daughter = root
                has_relation_grandmother = root
                has_relation_granddaughter = root
                has_relation_niece = root
                has_relation_great_grandchild = root
                is_attracted_to_gender_of = root
                accepts_incest_with_trigger = { CHARACTER = root }
            }
        }
    }
    weight_multiplier = {    #The standard for orgy events is 1
        base = 1
    }
    immediate = {
        hidden_effect = {
            set_local_variable = {
                name = had_dag_cdo_1003
                value = yes
            }
        }    
        root = { save_scope_as = actor }
        scope:activity = {
            random_participant = {
                limit = {
                    dag_cdo_orgy_default_participant_trigger = yes
                    is_adult = yes
                    is_female = yes
                    has_relation_aunt = root
                    has_relation_great_grandchild = root
                is_attracted_to_gender_of = root
                accepts_incest_with_trigger = { CHARACTER = root }
                }
                save_scope_as = sex_partner
            }
        }
    }

#Yes
    option = {
        name = dag_cdo_orgy_random.1005.a
        #~Ideally we would fire some sort of sex_scene here
        #~But the ones we have are a) inappropriate
        #~and B) often fuck up the is_naked flag

carn_had_sex_with_effect = {
            CHARACTER_1 = root
            CHARACTER_2 = scope:sex_partner
            C1_PREGNANCY_CHANCE = pregnancy_chance
            C2_PREGNANCY_CHANCE = pregnancy_chance
            STRESS_EFFECTS = yes
            DRAMA = yes
        }
        reverse_add_opinion = {
            target = scope:sex_partner
            modifier = love_opinion
            opinion = 20
        }
        add_stress = major_stress_loss

ai_chance = {
            base = 50
            modifier = {            
                add = { 
                    value = dag_cdo_ai_lasciviousness_value     #~ +/-50
                    multiply = 0.50
                }
            }
            modifier = {
                add = -500
                OR = {
                    root = { has_contagious_disease_trigger = yes }
                    scope:sex_partner = { has_contagious_disease_trigger = yes }
                }
            }
        }        
    }
}

has_relation_aunt = root