Server Problem

50 minutes ago, Qwertyuiop79 said:

Try this: https://www.loverslab.com/files/category/163-skyrim-special-edition/?sortby=file_name&sortdirection=asc

Just a bit of advice if it works, the site is still messed up and you may have to go to each sub-catagory to see the files.

still didnt work. I went through a proxy server and i could reach the downloads, but I did not want to use my login through a shady online proxy lol.. something is messed up with routing for probably some select service providers

LL is being really slow for me too.  I'm not getting any 502s or 504s like I was yesterday, but LL is taking a long time to do anything, really.  I'm often finding myself in bated breath whether a page will open or not; just when I think it has timed out, it opens.  Something is definitely wrong.  Hopefully Ashal is aware of it.

I noticed a few changes to the site already, like the font size on forum section number of posts. Also, I had a cloudfare/ddos check for the very first time, so I'm guessing there is a lot going on to safeguard the site. It's possible there was a DDOS attack and that's why it was down?

1 hour ago, landess said:

I noticed a few changes to the site already, like the font size on forum section number of posts. Also, I had a cloudfare/ddos check for the very first time, so I'm guessing there is a lot going on to safeguard the site. It's possible there was a DDOS attack and that's why it was down?

That was my thoughts too. Cloudflare seems like a new implementation, and that 100% fine for me to go through every time I come here if the problem was ddos attacks.

14 hours ago, landess said:

10  Countries are currently experiencing outages. New Years Eve mischief...