Games with decent nude/skimpy mods

Since there is a steam sale going on i might get some new games. Im interested in the ones with nude/skimpy mods

Here is what i already own/played:

- Skyrim/ Special edition

- Monster hunter world

- Resident evil 2/3 remake

- Black desert online

- Senran kagura estival versus

- Saints row IV

Im especially interested in shooter games, thank you ❤️

1607541089602.jpg

Oblivion, to me at least, still has some of the better NSFW mods, especially when it comes to more "edgecase" things/fetishes. Haven't found a game that has similar mods, really. (Skyrim LE is probably the closest due to age, SSE is second but has issues with it being "too new" in a weird way).

Most other Bethesda games are very similar, though go older than Oblivion and modding starts to get... hard, or mods just don't really exist for them. Morrowind, for example. It largely predates LL (AFAIK), so NSFW mods are more easily found on older forums with various success of even finding a working download. You can still find active mods for them, don't get me wrong, but last I checked, no one has made an NSFW framework for it.

2 hours ago, VeraDra said:

Oblivion, to me at least, still has some of the better NSFW mods, especially when it comes to more "edgecase" things/fetishes. Haven't found a game that has similar mods, really. (Skyrim LE is probably the closest due to age, SSE is second but has issues with it being "too new" in a weird way).

Most other Bethesda games are very similar, though go older than Oblivion and modding starts to get... hard, or mods just don't really exist for them. Morrowind, for example. It largely predates LL (AFAIK), so NSFW mods are more easily found on older forums with various success of even finding a working download. You can still find active mods for them, don't get me wrong, but last I checked, no one has made an NSFW framework for it.

I didn't mean like sex mods or fetishes. Regular nude mod is good enough. Thank you

1 minute ago, ppoog said:

I didn't mean like sex mods or fetishes. Regular nude mod is good enough. Thank you

Ah, then most games have some kind of nude mod.

I can't really think of any/many shooter games that have nude mods. Could poke around the "Adult gaming" subforum, but YMMV for finding much of anything you're looking for their.

The Sims (generally, as a series) have a few nude mods, could give those a look. Starbound has some nude mods as well, though it's very pixelated (artstyle of the game). 

• 2 weeks later...

If you ever decide to give non-shooters a try then I'd say Conan Exiles, no doubt. There was also a sex mod but didn't get an update since the game latest update in September last year and hopefully will be fixed soon. There are a few animations on some items like carpets/rugs and, I think, a bed. Anyway, since you're just looking for nudity I do recommend this game.

I've been playing and modding Skyrim and Fallout 4 along the last 5 more or less years but, after a few months on Warframe I went back to Conan Exiles, which has been enriched with several DLCs and the modding community got established itself.

You can play Single-Player, Co.Op and Multi-Player. I do run my own server just for myself for now and i spend most of the time building settlements and capturing thralls, basically the same thing I was doing in Fallout 4 with the Just Business mod... random raids into the camps scattered all over the land to capture any female I want to make them my thralls to populate my settlements with my own army, workers and performers, turning men into slaves. The vibe  and mood of the game reminds a mix of Skyrim as ambient and combat, and fallout 4 for the really large support for buildability...

Dunno if I can share a few pics here else I would, they contain just nudity and, eventually, gore killing action but mostly beautiful screenshots of environment and buildings, like these few samples with my latest work in progress... a temple dedicated to a debauchery goddess, Derketo. The dark build is made using a mod called Ancient Civilization by one of the most talented modders there. Mods, which are all free, can be found in the Workshop on Steam and, in a very small part, on Nexus.

Speaking of that... I wonder why nobody here on LoversLab started developing and hosting mods here as well and that's why I actually came here today... to invite modders to give Conan Exiles a try. The potential is huge and you won't regret.

Screenshots are 4K at 3840x2160 with full Ultra settings, no ReShade applied.

20210106192652_1.thumb.jpg.503442b530ac85d8869224dc4d793527.jpg

20210106192750_1.jpg

20210106192806_1.jpg

20210106193516_1.jpg

20210106192828_1.jpg