Bitchute Streaming?!

It has been getting way more popular recently, sooo I guess maybe they're gonna go for the next step and start meddling with the big streaming sites. I, much like you would like that a lot! I have no actual info on the matter tho, just guess-work ?

I'm looking forward to it personally.  Anything that punts YouTube in the junk is a bonus, that site is becoming a draconian nightmare.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/22/2020 at 11:24 AM, La Nitro said:

YouTube only became the monster that it is once Google bought it early on.

I'm holding my breath on this one after Mixer promised so much, had Microsoft as financial backup, acquired Ninja, and still went belly up within 4 years of launching.

I know the feeling, but I think bitchute a safer bet than a new-ish Microsoft offering.  MS is its own very special brand of.. special.. when it comes to maintaining long term projects.  It is normal for a tech conglomerate to have some failed or discontinued projects but MS takes it to another level.

R.I.P. playsforsure

R.I.P. soapbox

R.I.P. kin

R.I.P. silverlight

R.I.P. zune

R.I.P. windows phone

R.I.P. mixer

These are just the ones I remember.

On 12/21/2020 at 11:10 PM, legendarytoyou said:

The title speaks for itself.  Rumor has it the Bitchute MIGHT be testing a beta version of their streaming service.  I can't find any concrete evidence but if its true, dumping YouTube and Twitch will be a godsend.  Anyone else have any info?  Official news would be great but even word of mouth would be useful.?

Agreed, Twitch and Youtube have just become another pair of "silence peasant" platforms.

• 2 weeks later...