Lovers Joburg NoDelay Addon 1.3

Lovers Joburg NoDelay Addon

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=38

Place it after Loversjoburg in load order.

It will allow npc to rape you immediately when you get up after being raped once with joburg.

Note: You don't "need" this mod to enjoy Joburg! It was made to answer specific requests (this thread: http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?topic=28.0).

03/25/11: updated.

03/26/11: updated. Now, you should be able to escape with blocking as in normal joburg.

LoversJoburg NoDelay Addon.esp

• 4 weeks later...

You should make a version of this with the sex being universal. WHat I mean by that is it only works with Joburg, you could tweak it so it works with ALL Lovers mods, such as...Rapers, for instance.

The reason I say this is because I was roleplayer my "Super Hooker" character, and having sex with someone in an alley, and someone else walked in, and Joburg activated. Then there was the awkward them throwing me over thing. I dunno, just a suggestion.  8)

I'm sorry Brimstone, but I'm not sure I understand your example. Lovers Rapers is for combat situation iirc, and you don't want to be stuck in an infinite rape loop, or do you? :P

Besides that, I don't really see another lovers' mod who would need that kind of "no delay" addition. Also, I'm not so hot about modifying the code of loversPK's base scripts. It would require a ton of time and effort for me to do it right, if I'm even able to do it.

• 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...

It will allow npc to rape you immediately when you get up after being raped once with joburg.

I don't get it. Gangbang?

NoDelay seems to eliminate the conversation subsequent stalkers will have with your character (that is, any conversations after the 1st encounter to result in sex). If your Joburg settings are high enough to produce multiple stalkers standing around, NoDelay pretty much turns it into a gangbang.

'DrN said:

Will somebody for sakes create a true gangbang for lovers!

Kidding!...well I wish there was ' date='the only 1 I know of is the gangbang add-on for dance synch,havent tested it well,allows 3-2 or 4-1 groups I think

[/quote']

The problem is one of creating animations for it. Creating animations is incredibly difficult and time consuming to do. Remember that there are only a couple of animators on this entire site! If you really want it then I suggest you learn how to animate. I have started to tinker with it myself but it will be a very long time before I have the ability to create an animation from scratch.

just a quick question, is it joburg or rapersS that causes random people to glow with a detect life esque aura then proceed to violate you without combat, not sure which one to tone down because that seems to happen to everything i walk near.

• 6 years later...

What is your question?

In the Lovers setting spell you set which clothes  will be removed during normal sex and during rape.

In Lovers Rapers you can set if during rape all clothes are removed or if the Lovers settings are used. And you can set if the clothes are dropped, stay off after rape or are equipped again.

And joburg  use the Lovers undress settings, but equip the clothes after sex.

Why and where should be a problem with joburg-nodelay-addon?

Because in rapers the clothes stay off between the "turns" in the gang bang. But in joburg nodelay the clothes gets put on again between the turns, but the delay between the acts are more or less the same. So i was wondering if someone knows in what script of Lovers Rapers the new raper gets hooked into the gang bang so i could copy that into Joburg

Do not know. There are too many scripts in Lovers Rapers.

Best you start looking in the script

xLoversRaperSMasterSettingSpellScript [SCPT:0202824B]

And in  the script  xLoversRaperSStealSettingSpellScript [SCPT:02029D9D]  is the steal or drop clothes.

I hate to say this, but the main quest script for Lovers RaperS Wappy Edition (the likely one you're using).  The main quest is a lengthy script itself which controls most of the various rape features.  And line 246 begins the Gang Rape loop.

On 5/9/2019 at 4:38 AM, fejeena said:

Best you start looking in the script

xLoversRaperSMasterSettingSpellScript [SCPT:0202824B] 

Ah yes of course! And see which variables change.

On 5/9/2019 at 6:41 AM, LongDukDong said:

I hate to say this, but the main quest script for Lovers RaperS Wappy Edition (the likely one you're using).  The main quest is a lengthy script itself which controls most of the various rape features.  And line 246 begins the Gang Rape loop.

Thanks! I hope it's not too complicated