eMiLy., The litTle g1Rl wHo W4s fORg0tt3n...~

Emily

When reading this thread I start thinking that Emily feels a bit lost and I just want to say that we all feel a bit lost at some point in life. This can be a very strong feeling after graduating college. I just hope you have friends irl or just someone to talk to. Makes it so much easier. If I'm completely wrong, just disregard my post as psychological mumbo-jumbo. :)

• 3 weeks later...

interesting picture Emily, what does it signify to you?

500px-O02.jpg

Am I to take this as a veiled threat?

Emily is not so strange as she wants you to believe. She just posts things she sees as cool without a clue what it significes to her and this is like saying "It's not your business". Emily is just a confused emo looking for attention.

Guest airdance

Emily is not so strange as she wants you to believe. She just posts things she sees as cool without a clue what it signifies to her and this is like saying "It's not your business". Emily is just a confused emo looking for attention.

I believe that anyone of us present on this forum is looking for attention in one form or another.

Some of us gain that attention by listening to the problems of others. When you post a thread about the girl who was forgotten, well I just wanted you to know that I have not forgotten you.

I will certainly leave you alone as per your request, but I will not forget you.

I am not emily, but I also imagine I am strange, in my own way. Here are some of the issues I have been struggling with:

1) Most of my fantasies are rape fantasies in some form or another. If I express them, will I be encouraging situations which hurt others? or which hurt me beyond what I can tolerate?

2) I typically express affection by running away (can you imagine why?). Am I hurting people by doing so?

3) I cannot bear the potential misery that comes with a relationship and literally want to throw everything I have into making things right and this has repeatedly lead to myself getting in over my head and making a mess of things. How can I make this right?

4) When people compliment me or encourage me, I like that. But all too often this leads to me running away (see #2?) and/or stopping things.

I feel that, in my own way, I am a mess.

Sexuality makes us vulnerable and we all have our own ways of dealing with vulnerability. If you do not like that... please close your eyes? or look or go elsewhere?

(p.s. I *like* the picture of the girl with the pistol. Not so much that I want to run away, but it is pretty.)

Archived