Sexlab Extra voices addon Submissive Female voice

Sexlab Extra voices addon Submissive Female voice

View File

SexLab Extra Voices Addon

Submissive Female voice

398294612_SonyaSindelCumshot.thumb.jpg.b1a7fec96e92c18f159ee65775b8d97f.jpg

Hey guys

Uses Sexlab Extra voices Female voice 13 and its turned into a sex submissive female with  younger voice tone ..

This is my first attempt , so bare with me try it out and tell me something...

I made this kind of a Addon for  Sexlab Extra voices Mod 

So I use one of the voice slots or files to add this addon Female voice 13...

Download this mod first 

And then install my mod and overwrite the female voice file 3

Hope you like it .. 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/16/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/14373-sexlab-extra-voices-nusbies-voices/
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

12 hours ago, Psycho_Bill said:

dude, im freakin LUVIN the image you got there :)

wish my game looked that good :) :)

thanx for this, wishing to find some more voice files that actually match the scene whether it be violent or pleasure

I am making some more but it will take some days ...Thanks for the cool words

The image its not from the game its from NYL you can find some videos from this guy incredible work in my blog..

Thought I am trying to make my game looking like this ..its close ?

11 hours ago, tchladny said:

Hi Mate. Wonderful screen. Do you have some guide how to correctly implement futa in your blogs? (Load orders, mandatory mods etc, ) What cum textures/meshes are you using, please?

Ok First bud , the Screen its not from Skyrim , its work of NYL that you can see in my blog some of his works in videos ...

Second the Mods I use are this ,

CBBE normal Body install Curvy..

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/198

And HDT SMP

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30872

Install this Male Body  Third option in Main Downloads for SOS Full version

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/7902?tab=files

And SOS after the male body above you can pick light or full I use full

For Female Genitals I use  Futanari from Evil Ret. here. If you installed Fair Skin do not patch the Genitals textures cause it was made to use Fair Skin it will be perfect ,,

Now for this Futanari Hardware you need to go into Bodyslide  studio  And Edit the Futa Penis yourself for your likings on its looks and then It the build button and it will be in game as you want..

Then CBBE 3BBB install and overwrite what asks ... in this install you can choose between CBPC body Physic's and HDT SMP  I recommend that you install the option that allows you to use both at a command key use , its what I have so this way your character will use SMP and you can give SMP to NPC when you want , They will all use CBPC but you can make for example Lydia or a Follower use SMP by hitting a key in the keyboard..

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30174

I use Fair Skin

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/798

And on top CBBE Muscle Solution here 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/38877

Then I installed the wetness according to physicals movement and weather this here ...

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/124338-wet-function-redux-se/?tab=comments#comment-2658454

Cum Textures for sexlab I choose The light version in downloads

This are the basics .. after this you choose what you prefer  as add on bud ..

Hope this helps 

• 4 weeks later...

Is there any way to use this mod without the SE version of Extra Voices by CoverOne that you linked? I ask because I used LE, but it seems like you can't use a pack like this without the SE version. From what I can tell, the LE version of Extra Voices Extended still only has 10 slots for female voices, so I can't put it into slot 13 like you're supposed to do. And If I'm replacing an existing set instead, I'm pretty sure I have to replace a set that has the same number of voice files, which doesn't exist, since this one has 16/18/20 files in the three folders. So is there a way to do it, or not really?

59 minutes ago, Vidust said:

Is there any way to use this mod without the SE version of Extra Voices by CoverOne that you linked? I ask because I used LE, but it seems like you can't use a pack like this without the SE version. From what I can tell, the LE version of Extra Voices Extended still only has 10 slots for female voices, so I can't put it into slot 13 like you're supposed to do. And If I'm replacing an existing set instead, I'm pretty sure I have to replace a set that has the same number of voice files, which doesn't exist, since this one has 16/18/20 files in the three folders. So is there a way to do it, or not really?

Rename the folders to a corresponding slot 1 to 10. Pick one that does not appeal to you.

15 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

Rename the folders to a corresponding slot 1 to 10. Pick one that does not appeal to you.

Figured it out, the sound files from this mod are in stereo, for LE at least (not sure if it's different for SE) all sound files have to be mono, so I have to change them over to get it to work.

9 hours ago, Vidust said:

Figured it out, the sound files from this mod are in stereo, for LE at least (not sure if it's different for SE) all sound files have to be mono, so I have to change them over to get it to work.

LE has mono watch out for the kissin.

On 1/25/2021 at 10:29 AM, BigOnes69 said:

There is a problem that you missed out , You have to rename the mod folder with a voice folder that haves the same amount of voice files for each section hot moans  Etc, also the voice files you are changing have to be the same name as this ones or otherwise might not work  ,Example you grab my Mod  and inside female voice  03 you go to the folder hot Moans inside you have each voice file with example hotmoan01 , hotmoan02 etc if you do not name this files to the exact name of the file you are changing it will not work , the same for the number of sound files in each folder if my mod have for example 36 voice files inside you have to change a folder of a voice file with the exact number of sound files  or it will play or not the voice sounds..

10 hours ago, Bullfye said:

There is a problem that you missed out , You have to rename the mod folder with a voice folder that haves the same amount of voice files for each section hot moans  Etc, also the voice files you are changing have to be the same name as this ones or otherwise might not work  ,Example you grab my Mod  and inside female voice  03 you go to the folder hot Moans inside you have each voice file with example hotmoan01 , hotmoan02 etc if you do not name this files to the exact name of the file you are changing it will not work , the same for the number of sound files in each folder if my mod have for example 36 voice files inside you have to change a folder of a voice file with the exact number of sound files  or it will play or not the voice sounds..

Yeah, I found this out for myself, even after changing things to mono it still didn't work. Oh well, just gave up, but not a big deal. Thanks anyways.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...