LoversBitch Gone Wild 1.51 BB fix

Wow that's sick. Nice addition nevertheless. It would be nice though if you could post the required Tamago mods, since there are a couple of them.

Currently installed:

TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm

TamagoBreak.esp
TamagoNews.esp
TamagoShop.esp
TamagoTopic.esp
TamagoConfide.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp

SetBody.esp

TamagoSetBody.esp

Also, I noticed, that it is impossible to make Rena wear the collar even when she is considered a slave (Bravil underground questline). Any fix for that? It kinda ruins the lore...

I don't play Tamago, never used it, can't help.

And I tested Rena (after the BravilUnderground quest); Dialog "put on this collar", she puts on it, and the mount key works. Tell her "follow me" so she is not sitting on her chair.

You know, if you want to salvage anything from UO you're more than free to do so. I'm sorry to announce that I won't be working on it anymore, and I've pretty much retired from the modding business.

Though it would be quite a shame to see that shivering isles dog temple/kennel/whatever go to waste. :-\

i think you need the tamago creature mod to give birth to animals

Correct, but be warned, due to a Oblivion core bug in how it generates creatures you may end up with 'God' dogs, etc that are capable of killing just about anything in-game, pick fights with just about everything and start utter chaos everywhere. (They are also a very small or scaled down version of the parent animal, and don't grow in size with age, which sucks for some Lovers-based animations.)

Hence, why I disabled and removed it ages ago.

Thank you, I wanted to ask you a long time ago if I can use some of stuff from your mod. Yes it is quite a shame if the shivering isles dog temple get lost.

Since it's SI, you might consider putting the "weirder" dogs that are normally player-only in there. In fact I must say that I'm rather surprised that you didn't seek to import that sooner... I mean, half of it is your work after all.

A few ideas, now that I'm back here again. 

first of all you might consider porting the cage switch script too (that lets you change slaves from one cage to another). And the Rape->Consensual script as well (that is, After a certain amount of fucks, the person in the cages start registering it as consensual. Or maybe it should just be 100% rape in the Cyrodilic one and 100% Consensual in the shivering one since the Maniacs are weird like that.) 

As far as the observers go, I'd just make them exclusive to the SI Dog Temple (It really needs a new name if it doesn't have a good one already. I sort of forgot what it was called, truth be told.)

Now as for the Temple itself...

I was going to make it so you can buy special dogs there, but I think maybe you should reserve that for the Cyrodilic one (both to fit in with this new idea, and because it's just easier that way.) And maybe just axe the quest to get it too (make it readily available right from the get-go.)  My idea of it is that bruiant is running an actual business (albiet a rather niche one), whereas the Shivering one is not a business that sells dogs (they actually consider the very idea of "owning" a dog to be blasphemy.) but rather the home of a strange sex cult.

Instead, the interactive options here are as follows:

Kennel:

• Given the small amount of usable people on the Shivering Isles (Worse considering it's Manics-Only. The Demented scorn this doggie-sex thing like they do everything else manic-related) I'm really wondering if the option to "find" people for the kennels should really be open like it is in Cyrodiil, or if they should just come packed.
    • If it's empty to begin with, you basically find people to fill the kennels like in the Cyrodilic version. You can make money off them just like the Cyrodilic version, and it would meld better with "The Show" (more on that in a bit), adding more urgency for the player to volunteer/find a volunteer. However, the downside to this is filling them might be a bit hard. It's hard enough for the Cyrodilic version, and since it's pretty much mortal manic-only (The Demented hate it as I said, and the Golden Saints aren't going to bite either. Unless you're Sheogorath, then you can pretty much order anyone to go in there.) that doesn't leave a whole lot of options.
    • Otherwise, you could have it so that it's always full of random female (and sometimes male) "cultists". And activating the kennels gives the cultist a break while you take their place In this method though you don't gain money off the others, just your own one. The upside is it eliminates the problem of not having enough people to fill the cages, and this would ensure though that "the show" always takes place.

The Show:

• A special event that takes place in the main hall on the stage.  Happens at regular intervals (at which intervals and on which days I'll leave to you, Though for the sake of compatibility I'd make this either a weekly or bi-weekly or at best tri-weekly event. It would turn into a headache for all involved if this was a daily spectacle.) If there's a person to perform them. Basically: everyone takes a seat, a few of the lights grow dim, then a person teleports on stage followed by a random dog, and they fuck several times in a row while everyone cheers (masturbates and fucks even?) This is special because lots of manics from Bliss come to see it (including the duke if they're still alive.) This goes on for a certain amount of fucks, then the show is over.
    • Maybe instead of one dog fucking the same person several times, you could instead have several dogs that come one after another. One does the person, gets done, teleports away, a different one takes its place, rinse and repeat.
  • The player interacts with the show in several ways (besides just watching it):
    • Volunteer to be in the show: You receive the blessing of the cult leader (the one serving drinks), and then gives you a wearable doggie tail that acts much like the Bands of the Chosen in that they can't be removed. Basically, this bounds you to the stage to that once the time for the show comes you will be automatically teleported to the stage and stripped of your belongings. Dogs then fuck you in front of everyone for a while then after the show is done you can leave the stage and get paid (A lot of money, and even some gems and misc items. Much more so than doing it in the kennels)
      • If you try to leave the isles with it on, it'll teleport you back to the Dog Temple, telling you that it won't let you leave with it on.
    • Find someone to be in the show: Basically you volunteer to go find a volunteer for the show. He then gives you a dog tail and warns you not to put it on unless you want volunteer yourself. He explains that once worn, the tail is enchanted to never come off until the wearer's body has been filled up with the sacred seed of those whence the tail came ( in other words, dogs.) It also has a timed recall to teleport the wearer to the center stage at (x) time.
      • He also tells you some prerequisites. Namely, first of all the person must put it on of their own free will. They must willingly submit to the dog. Leave the unwilling pain to the demented. Secondly, they tell you not to bother with the demented. They will not accept at all (which is true. Unless you're sheogorath.) Third, do not leave the isles. The tail's magic will only work there, and if you try to leave the isles with it, it will disappear and you'll fail the quest. (Though you can try again). Fourth: Petition not the Aureal. Though they are of Mania, they are too haughty and bull headed to accept. Trust me, they've tried.  (Again, unless you're Sheogorath in which case they are obligated).  

Other than that, everyone is acceptable. Everyone. Outside of Haskil and Sheo. But otherwise everyone who isn't demented or an Aureal/Mazken. Even the members of the dukes inner circle or the duke himself if he likes you enough. 

• If you don't find someone within the allotted time slot, you fail the quest. In this case, the show will choose someone from within the cages to work it.
  • If no one volunteers to be in the show, It will choose someone from the cages (at random). If there is no one in the cages, the show does not happen.

Oh, and Bhisha becomes a permanent resident if you solve Ushnar's Terror

That brainstorm was a bit longer than I intended, but oh well.

where is the dog temple only 1 i know of is the 1 in wolf cave i dont go to shivering isles

also any chance you can change it from rena to someone else i have a odd bug at the moment i even deleted all my saves she stays in her house and doesnt leave so i have to tresspass and use the mcs order to force her out of her house and make her follow to the dog shop and tell her to wait there preferbly a none game npc that doesnt have a house

where is the dog temple only 1 i know of is the 1 in wolf cave i dont go to shivering isles

also any chance you can change it from rena to someone else i have a odd bug at the moment i even deleted all my saves she stays in her house and doesnt leave so i have to tresspass and use the mcs order to force her out of her house and make her follow to the dog shop and tell her to wait there preferbly a none game npc that doesnt have a house

It was in UO, not this version.

If no one volunteers to be in the show, It will choose someone from the cages (at random). If there is no one in the cages, the show does not happen.

that could work with bravil underground get a slave train them then sell them to the cage owners so theres always people in the cage

If no one volunteers to be in the show, It will choose someone from the cages (at random). If there is no one in the cages, the show does not happen.

that could work with bravil underground get a slave train them then sell them to the cage owners so theres always people in the cage

... Except for the problem that the owners are in the shivering isles, and being manics they try to avoid this very thing (slavery)

Manics want to see pleasureful consensual passion from willing followers enjoying themselves to the fullest. Not crying unwilling slaves being forcefully mounted and raped. That's Demented territory.

whats UO ? is it a city or something ?

No it is (or was) my old outdated rendition of LoversBitch.

It's got a few features this one doesn't (Ie the ability to take caged bitches and put them in another cage, the ability for caged bitches to eventually enjoy their jobs, and the forementioned Shivering Isles dog shop/temple that was never completed) but it's over a year old and heavily outdated.

It's got a few features this one doesn't (Ie the ability to take caged bitches and put them in another cage, the ability for caged bitches to eventually enjoy their jobs, and the forementioned Shivering Isles dog shop/temple that was never completed) but it's over a year old and heavily outdated.

where in the isle is it ill download it but change the esp to a diffrent name so it shouldnt clash with loversbitch

No it is the "same" Mod, with some extra quests. So Renas shop, Training quest till the Leyaviin quest, Oblivion quest are the same. You can not use both Mods.

Both esp based on Chase Roxands original Mod.

Link to the UO page see above. (post 717)

where in the isle is it ill download it but change the esp to a diffrent name so it shouldnt clash with loversbitch

Right outside of Bliss. You seriously cannot miss it. However you had to do a quest to get it to appear. (by first going to the shivering isles and to bliss then coming back to rena who suggests opening a dog shop there.)

To make it appear without having to do that, enter console and type "setstage xloversbitchsistore 10" it should appear in all its glory with no effort done. Alternatively, if you don't want to look outside you could just type "coc xbitchsistorecell"

You can not use both !!!!

IDs from quests, NPCs, skripts are the same. WappyOne changed a lot of scripts. Your game try to use both Mods = 2 dog Shops at the same place, double NPCs, double scripts...

Your game will crash.

Edit: your Rena problem. You have another Mod that changed /use Rena and it is in load order after LoversBitch or it is in your Bashed patch.

So Rena use the original Vanilla AI and visit the church instead of the shop.

Check your Bashed patch (CS or Tes4Edit) and see if NPC Rena is inside. Delete Rena in the Bashed patch or place Lovers Bitch after your Bashed patch.

Yes, I'd recommend you SAVE before activating the UO one. Then you'll have to DISABLE the BB one before you enable the other one. Then once you've seen it you can disable and delete the UO Version, reenable the BB version and go back to your normal game.

Also: Fejeena: I'm going to see if I can't isolate the Shivering Dog Temple and send you an esp of it for merging, if that's alright with you. No NPCs, no Scripts, no dogs. Just the Cell and Statics. Hopefully that will help things a bit. 

Edit: Or you could just install the UO loose files via BAIN (so you can delete them right away once your done) underneath the BB one, and use the isolated Shivering Temple esp.

Okay, here's the shivering temple, isolated for you and ready to be merged.

Granted, some of the statics stuff (like the kennel cages, the doors, the SI food bowls, etc.) aren't included in your BB one, so you'll have to dig through the UO meshes and files for those again. 

And a lot of the statics will be copies of existing statics when you merge it (IE you'll have copies of the paintings) so you'll have to do some find-replacing.

But beyond that, it should be good to go.

Like I said though, I took out the scripts, the NPCs, the dogs, etc, so you'll have to repopulate it from scratch and make the doors work all on your own. (I'm not sure if you plan on merging the two kennel cells or what you plan on doing with it. Plus it's just easier if I take those out.) I did however leave all the markers in. Including the map marker.  And it should always appear now rather than being disabled by default.

Lastly I gave it a new name. Something more cult-like...