LoversBitch Gone Wild 1.51 BB fix

Guest guilmonn

I have a problem with that mod. I installed everything to the letter, but my character won't unstrip completly, despite of seting that in options. Any help?

dragenx

ShiveringIsles? Skinned Dogs, summon wild companions, and the dog in the City.

guilmoon

You must strip your clothes . if you mean the "allFoursStrip" stetting.

is there not the message "This option temporarily disabled for crash-fixing." ?

dragenx

guilmoon

Where on SI I ran all over the place also none of the  dogs in the city are working

The dog in the City, with the argonian owner and the Khajiit follower, can't be a companion dog but he can mount and knot you.

And there are so many wild Skinned hounds in SI , and you can summon wild companions. (Amber dog, Madness dog, Order Dog ,Skinned hound )

Guest guilmonn

dragenx

guilmoon

I undress mi character from armor, but I cant unstrip it any further. It also does not work automaticly. I can't get the naked body. I'm sure I installed everything and have archive invalidation option.

Guilmonn

I undress mi character from armor, but I cant unstrip it any further. It also does not work automaticly. I can't get the naked body. I'm sure I installed everything and have archive invalidation option.

I do not see what more you can unequipe  to be naked all you have is armor hemet,cuirass,grieves,boots&gauntlets  when unequipe you found your character naked unless you installed a mod that gives you underwear ?    or you did not installed the naked body ?

Fejeena

it is good thing as i could test my  -nothing / knotting  suit-   see pics

post-35101-0-09987500-1389041093_thumb.jpg  and  post-35101-0-07464900-1389041121_thumb.jpg

if you are interrested i can release them to you as unique outfit for loversBitch

(your choice)

and i have a unique dog that can be redisributed to all oblivion 

post-35101-0-57380600-1389041350_thumb.jpg

the dalmatian  as another dog !

guilmoon that's not a LoversBitch Problem, or is the Player only in underwear when he/she have sex with a dog ?

Have you set "archive invalidate" in the modmanager  only one time and never again, see http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15185-xeo-sp/?view=findpost&p=496940 or you have Problems with replacers (clothes, armors or Body textures)

kingkong: WANT IT :exclamation:  and the dog texture. Can you make a naked ass Version?  tail a little bit higher, Cloth on the ass cheeks but in between up to the tail no Cloth. ( And a H Cup , DMRA, different textures....Versions  ;) )

i am going to PM you the files

you can remove the tail or add it to the second outfit        the second outfit it is not realy a tail but a butt plug associated  you can move parts and adjust in nifskope  (for h-cup i will see later)

the textures need to be done better (but i have just a mouse and no patients for that)

see if the files.nif are good than will see for modifications.

nice teddy !

i was able to find bruno's hands but as the note sais it is hard to manage

my chracter was knocked out     tried to use script glitch was not useful (put my chracter in all four but a message pop " something ___ you are knocked___")       did a save and exit           load back where i saved and was able to move again speed 5 ,agility 5 instead of -45 & -45  

i am sure there is a trick  but what ?

I like the outfit too i hope you add it to Lovers Bitch!

i had some ideas for the outfit to make it look more uh...period accurate? 

if its okay for me to post an example of what i mean.

Knocked out by the Hands ? They only reduce fatigue. ( Once I had -4500 and had to wait 10 real time minutes till I could stand up again) They do not reduce speed or agility.

Dog also do not reduce your values.

I had once problens with LoversSpermSplashEx (This Mod reduce your Speed, agility and ?) And fast travel, use doors(load new cell) if you were still covered with sperm stopped the increase of the values . That's the only Lovers mod I new that reduce values.

Atomic Pro: yes of course.

hello

I have a problem! I invite the dog begins the stage but the clothes/armor is not removed

whereas in the older version it undresses automatically without problem

What should I do?

thank you

P.S.

I just saw this :

CTD fix: removed the strip function Because of CTDs. XXX see the marked lines in "new in Version 1.51" (if you do not like / need and the playerroom-have no CTDs with version 1.51 you can use the strip function with 1.51)

strip function is undress?

sorry my english is not very good :-)

So i had the idea to make the Knot suit look more Raggedy and loose to make More fitting to the Style of TES.

Here is a quick Picture i made

post-193195-0-64700300-1389070397_thumb.png

i had another idea to remove the straps on the sides that attach to the stockings and have the stockings attach over the butt cheeks.

I also had an idea to Make the pictures and things more old and hand painted looking without making them all blotchy or blurry.

here is one made as an example.

post-193195-0-49893800-1389080560_thumb.png

i have a tick with making things feel more immersive and age correct...to a degree that is.