LoversBitch Gone Wild 1.51 BB fix

Greetings! Loving the mod, but had an issue...

When using the "make me a slave" spell, the character's hands disappear and a giant "WTF" texture appears...

Does anyone have a clue what I might be missing?

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
HorseCombatMaster.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
Chanpon.esm
x117race.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOPS Additional Changes.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
USIPS Additional Changes.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
New Frostmourne Sword by Jojjo v1_0.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
Knights.esp
P1DkeyChain.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversLight.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp
Deadly Reflex 6 - Timed Block with no damage or durability changes.esp
Deadly Reflex 6 - Timed block and 150% damage.esp
Deadly Reflex 6 - Timed Block and 250% damage.esp
Mounted_Spellcasting_Deadly_Reflex_Compatible.esp
DRSplatter.esp
DMC Stylish - Specialanims.esp
Specialanims.esp
Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp
DeadlyReflex 6 - Combat Moves.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
LoversStripper.esp
Body Writing.esp
BitchTattoo.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp
Lop-ears Elf.esp
Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp
x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
x117Race ENG Race.esp
x117race.esp

No , that's the whole point of the game, the Player gets horny if he is near this dog or watch the dog fucking NPCs.  If your lust Level is too hight you get on all fours.

Press shift and your Mount key and you can see your stats (lust, mounted Dogs, knots)

Let your dog mount you before your Level is above 100. Normaly 2-3 mounts per day are enough to never get above 100 lust or that your dog become frustrated and rapes you.

You can only disable the tamago in heat crossover.

Okay, I just got done re-implementing the door and recruitment scripts for SI. Should have a new ESP for you in just a bit as soon as I can confirm that recruiting on SI and kennel payment is working.

Kinda do have the question the kennel roster though. I find 3 Skinned hounds to be rather excessive (especially, as you said, this is Mania, and Skinned Hounds are more Dementia territory.) plus I'd suggest against having more than 1 kind of dog per cage (especially since the chorrol shop manages to not have any repeat dogs) But that's just my suggestion.

Plus there's the Teddy Dog which would fit right in with Mania.

Oh well, In the next ESP I'll just leave the roster as it currently is and let you handle it.  Basic idea of what i'm doing is so you have something to work with by the time you're done with BravilUnderground addon and get back to LB. Like now, you won't have to worry about making the kennels work again since I already did that.

I know the Hellhound in UO used Slof's version and basically it made it more oblivion-like. Then again I could just offer that as a separate optional mesh/texture replacer. 

Thing with the show is, I don't think I could actually script it (not really skilled enough on the scripting stage.) And I think that's where I got stuck in UO too. I can however prepare it. The Quest/Dialogue/Items and the like. Though I probably won't even get that far before you get done with the BravilUnderground addon/January.

you could ask ichabod if you could use his script from the sibling rivelry quest that might be close to a show style

No , that's the whole point of the game, the Player gets horny if he is near this dog or watch the dog fucking NPCs.  If your lust Level is too hight you get on all fours.

Press shift and your Mount key and you can see your stats (lust, mounted Dogs, knots)

Let your dog mount you before your Level is above 100. Normaly 2-3 mounts per day are enough to never get above 100 lust or that your dog become frustrated and rapes you.

You can only disable the tamago in heat crossover.

They are to patient anyway :P

So what is this deal with wolf temple? Seriously I even don't know where it is.

Till know the wolf temple is not in the game (the wolf temple in the horny wolf cave is finished (except NPCs) but locked, you can use the console (click door: unlock), and the dog temple in Shivering Isles is not in the esp, was in this mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12545-outdated-loversbitch-05b03uo-unofficial-continuation/, and a reworked Version will be someday in LBGW. (my first LB Pictures, statues and Dogs are in rylasasins old Mod.)

just started lbgw 1.51bb      and i got this colar    (shynee colorful colar , my precius)    could not help my self and equiped it on player character        and now the player character can not equipe any cloth/armor with or without the colar equiped   (no slave/compagnon yet)   a bug ?  or i am missing something ?

Why did you put it on? I should set it as no playable so the Player can not put it on.

But the collor only use the amulet Slot and a slave/companion can wear plate armor and helmet. The collor does not affect what you can wear.

???? must test it. But I'm sure I equiped/unequiped the collar in an older Version with no Problems.

Why did you put it on? I should set it as no playable so the Player can not put it on.

But the collor only use the amulet Slot and a slave/companion can wear plate armor and helmet. The collor does not affect what you can wear.

???? must test it. But I'm sure I equiped/unequiped the collar in an older Version with no Problems.

Actually since Chase's version the collar has had a small script attached that locks it on the player if worn.

Found that amusing, didn't change.  Shouldn't prevent anything else from being worn, though.

Sorry no. Walk around on a leash it is impossible, Player and NPC must walk absolutely uniform because of the leash. You can use BravilUnderground (Medical Clinic) and walk around your slave on all fours (without leash).

thanks for the reply the Colar is fun     and  the script effect  went off when i got the staff nice i like it.

and i have another question about the staff      when i use the staff the effect does not stop  1 npc after 2 days got dressed and back again to normal   3 npc stay undressed and after 2 days they do not walk on four but always attract and get sex with dogs around

is it normal ?   how much time the effect needs do go or it does not go off ?       

That's correct. Save game, quit game, uninstall LB, start game, wait 3 days, save game, quit game, Install LBGW, start game, load save.

Of course you must play all LB quests again a buy the Dogs.

Thanks for the detailed instructions!  but why wait three days?

I believe that's how long the default game takes to respawn things like creatures and treasure.  So, waiting three days basically purges the world of whatever the mods were placing in it.

So i asked this question a long time ago but i decided to take a break from oblivion.  I want to come back to it but first i need to install the new version of LB.  To uninstall the old version do i have to go through the documents and delete the old files or is there a easy/simpler way to uninstall?

If you have a LoversBitch Gone Wild Version you must not uninstall the old Version. Let the new Version overwrite all old files (most are the same but some meshes are fixed or modified)

And if you have the old original LoversBitch Mod you should deactivate or delete the old esp (or deinstall the old Mod) and make a clean save (yes wait 3 in game days so all old Infos are out of the save file) then install the new Mod and let it owerwrite the old meshes, textures ....

No need to deinstall the old meshes, textures and Sound files.

If you have a LoversBitch Gone Wild Version you must not uninstall the old Version. Let the new Version overwrite all old files (most are the same but some meshes are fixed or modified)

And if you have the old original LoversBitch Mod you should deactivate or delete the old esp (or deinstall the old Mod) and make a clean save (yes wait 3 in game days so all old Infos are out of the save file) then install the new Mod and let it owerwrite the old meshes, textures ....

No need to deinstall the old meshes, textures and Sound files.

Thanks for the help, would have shot myself if i had started carefully deleting every file XD

i find that  the traped in oblivion quest  still crashes   then i have looked inside  as one need to unequipp all before entering

i just added this line  player.unequipallitem   in xLoverBitchOblivionQuest     -stage  1     - SCTX

;set xLoversBitchOblivionQuest.SlaveStatus to 1
;xBitchSlaver1.disable
;setEssential xCaitiffMelee1Slaver 0
;xBitchSlaver1.kill
;xBitchSlaver2.disable
;player.unequipeallitem;player.RemoveAllItems xSlaveCaster 1
;if(xLoversBitchQuest.playersDog != 0)
;ca

no more crash with rings

Without the ; ? or it has no function.

It is all in the script, splitted in 3 parts so not everything happens at the same time.

scn xLoversBitchOblivionQuestScript
short SlaveStatus ;0 - not a slave, 1 - in chains, 2 - escaping, 3 - returning to cell
short recaptured
short captured
short Timer
float fQuestDelayTime

Begin GameMode

if GetStage xLoversBitchOblivionQuest == 1
  if Timer == 0
   set fQuestDelayTime to 0.01
   xBitchSlaver1.disable
   setEssential xCaitiffMelee1Slaver 0
   xBitchSlaver1.kill
   set Timer to 1
  elseif Timer == 1
   if(xLoversBitchQuest.playersDog != 0)
    call xLoversBitchCmdRemoteReturnToKennel
   endif
   set Timer to 2
  elseif Timer == 2
   player.RemoveAllItems xSlaveCaster 1
   playerRef.setRestrained 0
   set Timer to 3
   set fQuestDelayTime to 5
  endif
 endif

End

Edit: so I think you must add the line in the script, in the "if Timer == 0" part.