LoversBitch Gone Wild 1.51 BB fix

Hi, lurker stopping by to say that I really like the work you're doing here and I appreciate it! :)

Also, I sketched a loversbitch fan-comic depicting how I imagine my character getting into being a bitch. :P

(warning, bestiality ^^)

http://hatwick.tumblr.com/post/72923151840/just-played-around-sketching-a-bit-i-wonder-if

Thanks for the addon and now back to lurking ;)

404 not found when i tryed the link could you use the forums attach files to put it up ?

which staff ? If you get the test staff you must first go in the City and fuck Dogs till 10 citizen have seen you.(you get a message) Then there are 3 citizens in front of Renas house and you must use the staff (only on one citizen and all 3 go down on all fours). Wait and watch. Tell Rena the Problem is solved and you get the final staff. The final staff works only on one NPC, force him down on all fours costs a Charge, use the staff again on the NPC to get him up (no Charge).

Not every mod gets its own fan-comic. Great job with keeping it alive as well.

Are additional animations planned in next release? Currently, half of existing sex anims are designed to suit multiple creatures (e.g. trolls), and look somewhat out of place/distorted. I guess this is a limitation/feature of LoversCreatures, but it would be very nice to have more LoversBitch-specific anims. Then you could make them unockable via quest to add to the gameplay of the mod.

Keep up the good work.

P.S:I've noticed, that clothes are not automatically removed while on all fours in 1.51bb. Intentional?

P.S:I've noticed, that clothes are not automatically removed while on all fours in 1.51bb. Intentional?

Known issue, fix will be in 1.52.  In the meantime you can give the console command 'set xLoversBitchQuest.allFoursStrip to 3' (at any time, don't have to be on all fours) to fix permanently for that savegame.

which staff ? If you get the test staff you must first go in the City and fuck Dogs till 10 citizen have seen you.(you get a message) 

Oh! But how i was supposed to figure that? XD

Rena only tell's me to do some mess, and even the journal give no clues... at first i just got outside, looking for angry NPC. But i just found the dark elf, near the stable, minding her own business  :shy:

Your quest journal at that stage should say "I have a prototype of the staff that Rena has made for me. Now for a field test.  She says I should force a confrontation with the Concerned Chorrol Citizens with public displays of canine love."

Rena's dialogue when she gives you the prototype staff: "Your next task is simpler and enjoyable. Draw out the so-called 'Concerned Citizens' with a few public displays of canine affection around Chorrol."

Maybe I should add a quest marker to the dogs in Chorrol. :P

@rayotta

initial checks- when you picked your key for yourself and a slave, did it confirm the keys you picked?

Are the keys you picked also used by vanilla oblivion and/or other mods?

Is the slave from bravil underground, loversrapeslave, other mod?

is slave of unusual race?

Load order in order?

This info can help troubleshoot ;)

Mem

Oh! Perhaps your slave isn't recognized by LoversBitch yet.  It's a two-step process.  First the slave must be broken in.  With LST that's just train them until they enjoy it, they will change their greeting when spoken to to include "Yes Master/Mistress?".  Then buy a Bitch Collar from Maera Sirius, talk to your slave, and choose the option "Put on this collar".

That sets your preferred slave as the dog bitch for LB.

One knotting can last a real time Minute, 3 sperm per secound can be 120 sperm per knotting.

If you disable the knotting you can  not Train your Dogs, you don't get the dog ability spells after 5, 10 and 15 knots and your dog never be immortal after 50 knottings.

90 is very unusual, that would indicate an orgasm/knotted phase of about 135 seconds.  Most dogs when knotted should deposit between 10-25 sperm.

You have two options to mitigate it without disabling knotting.

Option 1) Cast spell Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings) -> Progression Settings -> Change (Min Trembling) - (Max Trembling) from default of 0.5 - 2.5sec to something like 2 - 3sec.

This will lower the amount of sperm deposited by every actor by about two thirds.

Option 2) Select your companion canine with the console open. Give command 'GetItemCount xx00deec, where xx is load order of LBGW.  If it says 0 then 'AddItem xx00deec 50'. If it gives an existing count, 'RemoveItem xx00deec nn', where nn would lower the count given to 50.  This sets knot length of that specific dog to 50% of normal.