Broken mods, boomer needs help. Please and thanks.

Not really sure where to start. Really hoping someone who knows what they're doing can decipher this. 
Posted every log like file i thought was relevant below

Also getting this when pasting lastexception into the assistant, cant find any file like that in my mod list.
'LD:Interactions_Solo_GoToRabbitHole_PlasticSurgery_+20SP "Super Interaction"'

and this

Posture Graph Error

Base game or Modification issue with the animations system.

A Sim failed to generate path connectivity required to adjust posture for a task to perform.

followed by 5 "Unknown Error" pop ups. 

really hoping to find a fix by the time i get home tonight, really dont want to fresh install mods again. 

thanks in advance to anyone who bothers to try figuring out whats wrong with my game.

WickedWhimsInfoLog.log WickedWhims_v155j_Exception.txt lastException.txt

27 minutes ago, TrapKvp said:

thanks in advance to anyone who bothers to try figuring out whats wrong with my game.

Since you've updated your game you will also need to update all your script mods like Wicked Whims.

Many custom Rabbit Hole Careers and cc traits were broken over the last several game patches this year.

Maybe even some cc skin tones, sliders, and other mods might need updates too.

Don't forget to delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder whenever you add, remove, or update mods or the game itself.