The best Interracial and cuckold CC

35 minutes ago, mistkae said:

Hot stuff Ferrarus, you're a pro!

Have you thought of making any earrings or rings? Bracelets? Or even an anklet?

Also, what about some QoS/Blacked themed sex objects like beds, sofas, chairs, counters, ottomans, etc.? Maybe a cuckold themed chair for cleanup duty?

Can't wait for what comes next!

Someone created a brilliant choker here  

I checked patrointe, unfortunately in my country patronite has more restrictive rules. In the terms and conditions of patronite, the phrase "posting content that may be considered humiliating, insulting, degrading, vulgar, erotic" appears. So there may be a problem with collecting on this platform. I also have a slight problem with gofundme, as I cannot set the location to my country. If anyone has any other ideas they won't let us know. Currently needs $49 to start. I still have a lot of time this week, then I will have a little less (family, work). And Marvelous Designer will save me a lot of time and allow me to create high quality content. ♠️ I can give my paypal account, but I prefer to be more transparent to you

5 hours ago, Ferrarus said:

I checked patrointe, unfortunately in my country patronite has more restrictive rules. In the terms and conditions of patronite, the phrase "posting content that may be considered humiliating, insulting, degrading, vulgar, erotic" appears. So there may be a problem with collecting on this platform. I also have a slight problem with gofundme, as I cannot set the location to my country. If anyone has any other ideas they won't let us know. Currently needs $49 to start. I still have a lot of time this week, then I will have a little less (family, work). And Marvelous Designer will save me a lot of time and allow me to create high quality content. ♠️ I can give my paypal account, but I prefer to be more transparent to you

what about subscribestar? I'm pretty sure they'd be fine with it. I've seen a game on there where the content is rape and gore of a little girl and they seem to be fine with it

Edited by fredinator
3 hours ago, fredinator said:

what about subscribestar? I'm pretty sure they'd be fine with it. I've seen a game on there where the content is rape and gore of a little girl and they seem to be fine with it

I'm stupid XD I got the platforms wrong. I confused Patreon with a platform from my country with a similar name. XD

I'm honestly not really clear what genocide has to do with interracial cuckolding, no cuckold community irl practises this, I've never read or even SEEN a interracial cuckold story with that concept and I find it strange that its so present in the sims community CC over the years. 

More so...this isn't really the basis of why interracial cuckolding is a turn on for majority of couples, actually I can say I've never met or know a couple irl that enjoy interracial cuckolding because of...refuges and genocide?  I

The interracial aspect of cuckolding is built on the "sexual myth" of the black cock and contrast between partners.  Heck there are black couples that cuckold with white men!  So...how does that twist factor into this?

I think its great we are getting so much custom cuckold CC, but not really sure why its so heavy on this genocide theme...feels like two different things, one of which has nothing to do with actual cuckolding...

Edited by TentacleBandit
6 hours ago, GSBmodders said:

Work in progress, the white portion of the texture around the neck is not lining up properly on one side.

It is frustrating me to no end.

image.png

you didn't do this on substance painter? you should be able to see if the textures line up there