The best Interracial and cuckold CC

maternity clothes for interracial.... 1st Black Baby     Black Man's Cow    white Hubby Black Baby,  Type in queen of Spades in any search a ton of stuff or if you want I will send you more.  One of these day I'll learn how to do them.  Thanks for you work it's awesome

il_794xN.2423391115_a6tq.webp

il_340x270.3048525641_m5lf.webp

il_340x270.1588730424_eb1i.webp

0a3ce43f36c4a2935a1c1b268ced8c38.jpg

external-content.duckduckgo_com.jpg.f1341173d3a307bbba9f11ec932cde98.jpg

On 3/19/2021 at 6:37 PM, TentacleBandit said:

The black men, BBC ect ones make sense.  But I've never understood the use of the Jamacian flag or fist to represent inequality/fight the power/ect to be part of cuckolding.  Considering that Jamacia was an english colony built on slavery and the foothold for Britain to fight spain...and the "fist" is used both by many cultures to represent the fight against oppression...its just not very sexual to me...feels more like symbols of patriotism if nothing else.

I like everything else u made though, I just don't get the later two use of symbols and thats really not a knock against your creations.  Its just if I saw a woman or man wearing Jamacian colors I'd assume they visited Jamacia or followed some sports team, ect.  Not cuckolding.  I know there is like this "fetish" on tumblr using them but its so unrealistic and feels like hate propoganda using legit symbols of demonstration or a countries flag.

I'd like to see what you could do using more cuckold themed ideas, a great place to start is using cafepress for ideas, just search cuckold, queen of spades, ect.

Exactly look I get it’s your fetish and all but don’t incorporate Black colors like Rasta/Jamaica colors or BLM. 

Like be creative and make some for us girls who want BWC. Don’t forget there’s black women who love white cock

Hi all, I have a request for you. I would like to create professional CC for you, unfortunately I currently don't have the tools to make really good content for you. To create a good lingerie, I would need Marvelous Designer. Marvelous Designer is a professional program for creating clothes for games, but requires a paid subscription. For several months, my situation does not allow me to buy a subscription (I'm changing jobs and in my country there is a risk of financial crisis XDD). I have a casual idea for you.  Will you do a collection for a subscription, or will someone buy a subscription for me? It may be absurd, but I will return the favor with good content for you. I don't care about money, and I do it all for you. If you do not agree, I will understand and continue to do content for you ??If anyone is willing to support, write :D

Zrzut ekranu (44).png

Edited by Ferrarus
19 hours ago, Ferrarus said:

Hi all, I have a request for you. I would like to create professional CC for you, unfortunately I currently don't have the tools to make really good content for you. To create a good lingerie, I would need Marvelous Designer. Marvelous Designer is a professional program for creating clothes for games, but requires a paid subscription. For several months, my situation does not allow me to buy a subscription (I'm changing jobs and in my country there is a risk of financial crisis XDD). I have a casual idea for you.  Will you do a collection for a subscription, or will someone buy a subscription for me? It may be absurd, but I will return the favor with good content for you. I don't care about money, and I do it all for you. If you do not agree, I will understand and continue to do content for you ??If anyone is willing to support, write :D

Zrzut ekranu (44).png

Have you considered Patreon? I do think there's a lot of use, who would support you, to keep up the good work.

I was thinking about this, but it depends on the community response. I want to be fair to everyone, and I would like the support of me to be transparent. I only need $49 for a subscription to Marvelous Designer. I would like to regular create free content for you. If a few people give their opinion I will set up an account on patronite, or we will come up with another form of support. It all depends on you guys. Thank you very much for your comment ?

New content for you today? Hot shirts for white proud mans. Only a true and proud man can wear such an outfit. I dreamt of wearing such a shirt  ?I'm holding off on creating clothes for a while because I don't want to create something of poor quality. Once I have access to better tools, I'll start creating clothes of real quality. I will now take care of other cuckold/qos CCs. 

30.07.2022_23-36-42.png

30.07.2022_23-36-55.png

30.07.2022_23-37-23.png

30.07.2022_23-37-36.png

30.07.2022_23-38-10.png

30.07.2022_23-38-29.png

On 7/29/2022 at 1:07 AM, Ferrarus said:

Zrzut ekranu (44).png

I'd be willing to give 10$ for a year. So I think the best would be to crowd fund this via patreon or gofundme or something

Hot stuff Ferrarus, you're a pro!

Have you thought of making any earrings or rings? Bracelets? Or even an anklet?

Also, what about some QoS/Blacked themed sex objects like beds, sofas, chairs, counters, ottomans, etc.? Maybe a cuckold themed chair for cleanup duty?

Can't wait for what comes next!

29 minutes ago, mistkae said:

Hot stuff Ferrarus, you're a pro!

Have you thought of making any earrings or rings? Bracelets? Or even an anklet?

Also, what about some QoS/Blacked themed sex objects like beds, sofas, chairs, counters, ottomans, etc.? Maybe a cuckold themed chair for cleanup duty?

Can't wait for what comes next!

I can make some jewelry, I even have some ideas :D As for furniture, send me some picture then I can make something ?With jewelry it will take me a little longer, because the work in the blender is a little more complicated, but something will certainly appear. Although I would most like to focus on clothes ?I would like to create something like the picture 

Zrzut ekranu (45).png

Edited by Ferrarus