Jump to content

The best Interracial and cuckold CC


Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...

There is actually a ton, , chasity cages are available from various CC creators (noir being one) and a dude on here who makes various penises for monsters. 

 

For interracial content again there is a excellent resource here, there are BBC lover tattoos, bikinis, underwear and tshirts available, as well as posters.  There is one guy who built a lot as a breeding farm on here too which includes BBC slut certificates. 

 

Try using this forums search function does wonders ?

 

For some content although you just have to use your imagination, for example there is a hat with antlers on it, on simsresource. works good for your cuck in a corner (if you don't know the meaning behind cuck horns than ya...I have nothing left to say) for everybody to know he's a cuck.  Maybe his wife bought it for him as a present?

 

 

Link to comment

Also there are key necklaces a plenty (for wives to discretely show off their cucks cages) and anklets to show off their availability too, just need to try searching with google.  Heck I found the swingers lounge "The Woohoo Lounge" on the official Sims 4 which is clearly a swingers lounge.  Even has a # for couples lol.

 

The only thing I haven't seen are tshirts that read "im a cuckold" or "my wife fucks other men" because...not even real cuckolds wear those because they are just silly/if not too on the nose. 

 

The ONLY thing I haven't been able to find is a spade anklet or earrings. 

 

Outside of all that content - what else is there?

Link to comment
  • 2 months later...

I'm trying to learn how to make some Queen of Spades/Interracial clothing--my main OC is a QoS sissy--do you guys have any recommendations for things you would like to see? 

 

I have a few ideas in mind, including a "Race Traitor" shirt or something along those lines, but would love to hear some other ideas!

Link to comment

Thanks, I do actually have that key necklace, I tried removing the second thicker chain portion so it's just the key but I'm not really great with Blender haha, if someone want's to help me out that would be great. I also left a comment on that chastity cage file adding support for a smaller cage and one that works with Simdulgence RealGens.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Edsilva28952 said:

 

The black men, BBC ect ones make sense.  But I've never understood the use of the Jamacian flag or fist to represent inequality/fight the power/ect to be part of cuckolding.  Considering that Jamacia was an english colony built on slavery and the foothold for Britain to fight spain...and the "fist" is used both by many cultures to represent the fight against oppression...its just not very sexual to me...feels more like symbols of patriotism if nothing else.

 

I like everything else u made though, I just don't get the later two use of symbols and thats really not a knock against your creations.  Its just if I saw a woman or man wearing Jamacian colors I'd assume they visited Jamacia or followed some sports team, ect.  Not cuckolding.  I know there is like this "fetish" on tumblr using them but its so unrealistic and feels like hate propoganda using legit symbols of demonstration or a countries flag.

 

I'd like to see what you could do using more cuckold themed ideas, a great place to start is using cafepress for ideas, just search cuckold, queen of spades, ect.

Link to comment
On 3/17/2021 at 11:03 AM, mistkae said:

 

 

I know there were some "Blacked" lingerie somewhere but I can't find them.

 

After that, it comes down to household objects. Beds, chairs, ottomans, tables, lamps... and so on. Looking forward to seeing what you can do!

 

For household furniture just search for anything with horns, basically its international symbol for cuckold.  I actually got the idea from the sims to make a baseball cap with horns on it when a guy in the stands gets his cuckold hat (it was funny but omg what a great idea) that the husband has to wear. Or sit in a chair with horns on the back.

 

I'D LOOOOOVE to see that "blacked lingerie" though, I've never seen that.

 

Honestly again the only thing I have not been able to find is spade anklets. 

Link to comment
19 hours ago, TentacleBandit said:

 

The black men, BBC ect ones make sense.  But I've never understood the use of the Jamacian flag or fist to represent inequality/fight the power/ect to be part of cuckolding.  Considering that Jamacia was an english colony built on slavery and the foothold for Britain to fight spain...and the "fist" is used both by many cultures to represent the fight against oppression...its just not very sexual to me...feels more like symbols of patriotism if nothing else.

 

I like everything else u made though, I just don't get the later two use of symbols and thats really not a knock against your creations.  Its just if I saw a woman or man wearing Jamacian colors I'd assume they visited Jamacia or followed some sports team, ect.  Not cuckolding.  I know there is like this "fetish" on tumblr using them but its so unrealistic and feels like hate propoganda using legit symbols of demonstration or a countries flag.

 

I'd like to see what you could do using more cuckold themed ideas, a great place to start is using cafepress for ideas, just search cuckold, queen of spades, ect.

Totally fair! I'm more into the forced BBC/BNWO stuff than cuckoldry, but I can certainly try my hand at making some! And the Jamaica thing I just picked up from somewhere where it was said that older Europeans would go there for sex vacations similar to how men go to Thailand. If you link me to anything in particular you'd like to see, do send it my way! Will try my best to replicate :)

 

5 hours ago, mistkae said:

I saw a few of them, the others must be based on assets from DLC I don't own, they just appeared blank with the question mark. The DLC tag showed a scientific beaker of some sort so I guess I'd need that? Not sure. Looked like a decent start from what I could see, I liked the images and themes. Personally, I'm not big on the whole confederacy thing or even racism/BNWO but whatever floats your boat. I'm more into the QoS sexual liberation, cuckold domination play, and their fetish of the BBC. Which... would make an interesting and unexplored topic. Church of BBC? Worshiping items for the BBC? It would go well with the kneel pose.

Yeah I'm really frustrated I can't find them again. I know I downloaded them from a Sims pack here, so it may have just been buried or deleted. That's why I bookmark all my downloads now. Good idea with the horns, I'll see if I can find any. Lmk any you've found

 

edit: I think I found them, not 100% sure if these are the ones I used:

  • /topic/117477-blacked-clothing/?do=findComment&comment=2664848
  • /topic/117477-blacked-clothing/?do=findComment&comment=2693115

 

I thought I used only base game assets, I'll be sure to be more carfeul with that in the future! I love the idea of a church of BBC thing! (And sorry lol I love the confederacy being "defeated thorough sex" that's just me though haha. Any images you'd like to see translated? I'm not the most creative. Happy to hear you think they're off to a goods start! Will try to zip them next time too, still new to all this haha

Link to comment

Well the confenderacy/fetish thing is definitely specific to americans lol, as a Canadian at least it makes zero sense as a turn on/goes over my head what the implication is.

 

ON that note though, regarding the comment about people going to Jamaica for sex, thats actually just the caribbean in general - but more specifically its actually called the "canadian secretary syndrome" and coined ALL the way back into the 80's.  It was phenomenon that still exists today that was noted for older single women 40-60 from Canada who would travel to Caribbean countries looking for love and find it in the arms of locals gifting them money for their company over the long term (like they'd go back to Canada and send them money to help support the men they'd meet)

 

As to why it was Canadian women and not american, it had a lot to do apparently with most americans traveling within US states for vacations in the 80's unlike Canadians, esp places like Cuba.  Now both Canadian and American women do it though, though the age range has gone up apparently its women in their 50's+ that do this as its more a generational thing.   But they weren't specifically going for sex with black men regardless, they were looking for love and companionship.  I should note too often the locals the woman do hook up with are also married (the wives new and the husbands hid this fact from travelers) and often support their families with the money the woman would send back.

 

That said sex resorts are huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge in the carribbean but their guests are having sex with each other, not the locals. 

 

As for traveling specifically for sex with black men, that would actually be mandigo parties which was its own underground thing which really rose in popularity back in early 2000's with woman discreetly joining them to have sex with blackmen when traveling (say they had a work trip planned to new york) and joined them on the now defunct social groups of yahoo or ICQ groups (if anybody remembers those).  Mandigo parties still exist but are more now a niche thing for group sex since so many hookup apps exist now for quick sex on vacation, but woman still discretely go to them when traveling.

 

Imagine for a second your wife leaving on a work trip and having no idea when says she'll be working thrusday night she is actually going to a mandigo party for some black cock and scheduled her trip around it.  Often they would happen between 5-10 too, but also because all people involved had to work the next day.  So I suppose another way to look at it, is if your sitting across from an attractive woman in a meeting who traveled to your city, the night before she might have been getting spit roasted by a bunch of black hung guys she'd planned as part of her trip too lol.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, TentacleBandit said:

Well the confenderacy/fetish thing is definitely specific to americans lol, as a Canadian at least it makes zero sense as a turn on/goes over my head what the implication is.

 

ON that note though, regarding the comment about people going to Jamaica for sex, thats actually just the caribbean in general - but more specifically its actually called the "canadian secretary syndrome" and coined ALL the way back into the 80's.  It was phenomenon that still exists today that was noted for older single women 40-60 from Canada who would travel to Caribbean countries looking for love and find it in the arms of locals gifting them money for their company over the long term (like they'd go back to Canada and send them money to help support the men they'd meet)

 

As to why it was Canadian women and not american, it had a lot to do apparently with most americans traveling within US states for vacations in the 80's unlike Canadians, esp places like Cuba.  Now both Canadian and American women do it though, though the age range has gone up apparently its women in their 50's+ that do this as its more a generational thing.   But they weren't specifically going for sex with black men regardless, they were looking for love and companionship.  I should note too often the locals the woman do hook up with are also married (the wives new and the husbands hid this fact from travelers) and often support their families with the money the woman would send back.

 

That said sex resorts are huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge in the carribbean but their guests are having sex with each other, not the locals. 

 

As for traveling specifically for sex with black men, that would actually be mandigo parties which was its own underground thing which really rose in popularity back in early 2000's with woman discreetly joining them to have sex with blackmen when traveling (say they had a work trip planned to new york) and joined them on the now defunct social groups of yahoo or ICQ groups (if anybody remembers those).  Mandigo parties still exist but are more now a niche thing for group sex since so many hookup apps exist now for quick sex on vacation, but woman still discretely go to them when traveling.

 

Imagine for a second your wife leaving on a work trip and having no idea when says she'll be working thrusday night she is actually going to a mandigo party for some black cock and scheduled her trip around it.  Often they would happen between 5-10 too, but also because all people involved had to work the next day.  So I suppose another way to look at it, is if your sitting across from an attractive woman in a meeting who traveled to your city, the night before she might have been getting spit roasted by a bunch of black hung guys she'd planned as part of her trip too lol.

 

This is the hottest history lesson I've ever heard.  Any CC ideas you think would reflect that well?

 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Edsilva28952 said:

 

This is the hottest history lesson I've ever heard.  Any CC ideas you think would reflect that well?

 

 

Per the Canadian syndrome thing, not so much?  Maybe a shirt that says "Sulani sponsor"  and I imagine other sims asking what they sponsored lol...than by word of mouth the trend spreads with other sim wives lol. I suppose a more direct would be sulani sponsor with a icon of a black baby lol...imply they are doing more than paying for the sponsorship but helping make the babies. (where Sulani would be a foreign destination for travel like Caribbean).

 

There is def. a lot of ideas you could make around the mandigo party/club ideas.

 

The simpliest would be that most mandigo parties are location based to specific to a states members who belonged/traveled - so for example if you were a woman traveling to New York State, you'd join the New York Mandigo Club (or Mandigos New York ect), so you could make tshirts that are like club shirts for their members to wear for/after/collect but instead of new york make them specific to the neighborhoods of Sims 4 such as Oasis Springs aka Oasis Mandigo Club with some form of symbol.

 

You could make tshirt for each major neighborhood for example (girls gotta collect them all!) - as per names I'd go with what sounds best like I think "Oasis Mandigos" sounds better than "the Oasis Springs Mandigo Club" for a tshirt.  Willow Creek maybe I'd call it the "Willow Creek Club Mandigo" or vice versa Club Mandigo Willow Creek, ect ect. 

 

I'd imagine Willow Creek, Oasis Springs, San Myshuno and Del Sol Valley having Mandigo clubs people from other neighborhoods would visit/places that would make the most sense.  Like I wouldn't imagine Windenburg having one, its too white bread - but instead white bread travels to Del Sol for some sexy fun. I can't imagine Sulani having a club, since thats like going to a golf course and asking where to find the golf course aka Sulani is just one giant mandigo party lol.

 

Another idea is for the 4 above neighborhoods you could come up with symbols for each club and put them on clothing, so its more discrete but somebody wearing them shows they belong to the Oasis Springs club ect. That way its less on the nose and only people...er sims in the know would know what that symbol means.

Link to comment
On 3/20/2021 at 6:57 PM, TentacleBandit said:

 

Per the Canadian syndrome thing, not so much?  Maybe a shirt that says "Sulani sponsor"  and I imagine other sims asking what they sponsored lol...than by word of mouth the trend spreads with other sim wives lol. I suppose a more direct would be sulani sponsor with a icon of a black baby lol...imply they are doing more than paying for the sponsorship but helping make the babies. (where Sulani would be a foreign destination for travel like Caribbean).

 

There is def. a lot of ideas you could make around the mandigo party/club ideas.

 

The simpliest would be that most mandigo parties are location based to specific to a states members who belonged/traveled - so for example if you were a woman traveling to New York State, you'd join the New York Mandigo Club (or Mandigos New York ect), so you could make tshirts that are like club shirts for their members to wear for/after/collect but instead of new york make them specific to the neighborhoods of Sims 4 such as Oasis Springs aka Oasis Mandigo Club with some form of symbol.

 

You could make tshirt for each major neighborhood for example (girls gotta collect them all!) - as per names I'd go with what sounds best like I think "Oasis Mandigos" sounds better than "the Oasis Springs Mandigo Club" for a tshirt.  Willow Creek maybe I'd call it the "Willow Creek Club Mandigo" or vice versa Club Mandigo Willow Creek, ect ect. 

 

I'd imagine Willow Creek, Oasis Springs, San Myshuno and Del Sol Valley having Mandigo clubs people from other neighborhoods would visit/places that would make the most sense.  Like I wouldn't imagine Windenburg having one, its too white bread - but instead white bread travels to Del Sol for some sexy fun. I can't imagine Sulani having a club, since thats like going to a golf course and asking where to find the golf course aka Sulani is just one giant mandigo party lol.

 

Another idea is for the 4 above neighborhoods you could come up with symbols for each club and put them on clothing, so its more discrete but somebody wearing them shows they belong to the Oasis Springs club ect. That way its less on the nose and only people...er sims in the know would know what that symbol means.

 

Love that idea! I will see what I can do design wise. I am no graphic designer, but it's always a good challenge! :)

 

 

On 3/20/2021 at 9:10 PM, mistkae said:

Hmm, well, we have enough posters for now I think. What we'd really need are new objects. Can you make new items yet or is that out of your range at the moment? If we're still on clothes, getting those QoS anklets is a good step

 

I don't think I have the technical ability to make new items. I tried to make an anklet from a sock model to very little success--usually botches it entirely. That said, I can certainly do some recolours if you have ideas for that--bedsheets or something. I really do love the idea of a BBC Church theme of furniture, but I would have to think more on how to go about that. Maybe some nun robes :D.  Do share any thoughts you have!

 

On 3/21/2021 at 10:15 AM, Nickco said:

Awesome Job!

 

Thank you! Happy that they met expectation! 

Link to comment
On 3/20/2021 at 6:57 PM, TentacleBandit said:

 

Per the Canadian syndrome thing, not so much?  Maybe a shirt that says "Sulani sponsor"  and I imagine other sims asking what they sponsored lol...than by word of mouth the trend spreads with other sim wives lol. I suppose a more direct would be sulani sponsor with a icon of a black baby lol...imply they are doing more than paying for the sponsorship but helping make the babies. (where Sulani would be a foreign destination for travel like Caribbean).

 

There is def. a lot of ideas you could make around the mandigo party/club ideas.

 

The simpliest would be that most mandigo parties are location based to specific to a states members who belonged/traveled - so for example if you were a woman traveling to New York State, you'd join the New York Mandigo Club (or Mandigos New York ect), so you could make tshirts that are like club shirts for their members to wear for/after/collect but instead of new york make them specific to the neighborhoods of Sims 4 such as Oasis Springs aka Oasis Mandigo Club with some form of symbol.

 

You could make tshirt for each major neighborhood for example (girls gotta collect them all!) - as per names I'd go with what sounds best like I think "Oasis Mandigos" sounds better than "the Oasis Springs Mandigo Club" for a tshirt.  Willow Creek maybe I'd call it the "Willow Creek Club Mandigo" or vice versa Club Mandigo Willow Creek, ect ect. 

 

I'd imagine Willow Creek, Oasis Springs, San Myshuno and Del Sol Valley having Mandigo clubs people from other neighborhoods would visit/places that would make the most sense.  Like I wouldn't imagine Windenburg having one, its too white bread - but instead white bread travels to Del Sol for some sexy fun. I can't imagine Sulani having a club, since thats like going to a golf course and asking where to find the golf course aka Sulani is just one giant mandigo party lol.

 

Another idea is for the 4 above neighborhoods you could come up with symbols for each club and put them on clothing, so its more discrete but somebody wearing them shows they belong to the Oasis Springs club ect. That way its less on the nose and only people...er sims in the know would know what that symbol means.

 

Done!

EDSILVA_ZebraClubShirts.package

Link to comment
13 hours ago, Edsilva28952 said:

Also something really hot that I think I'm gonna make into posters too.

EDSILVA_kama_sutra.package 307.18 kB · 5 downloads

 

Personally I'd have removed the hairline from the male, makes him look generic male (re not specifically black) also I think if you did that these would make good posters or paintings actually.

 

Liked the club shirts, I think you should also do a set of posters for the clubs to put in them (I personally made clubs for each place) kind of like their well club logo on/in the building.

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2021 at 6:39 AM, Nickco said:

Also having the same issue, I thought maybe I did not have the right mesh or maybe my setting were wrong.  Awesome job and I know making these are not that easy.

 

Yes! I am not sure what is causing this glitch! If anyone finds a solution, please do let me know so I can update the meshes and we can actually use them in game!

 

23 hours ago, Knightz91 said:

Surprising I can't find anything similar.

 

Always taking requests! :D
I'm limited to clothing designs right now unfortunately--and trying to fix the glitches!

 

On 3/28/2021 at 7:15 AM, Nickco said:

I really hope these get worked out they are great and looking forward to more.  Maybe  oreo cookie and of course oreo double stuffed  clothing  for the whole  family.

 

Ooooh, I love that idea! Do you have any expansion on it? Some preexisting models you'd like to see replicated or a sketch or anything? I'd love to give it a try!

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...