The best Interracial and cuckold CC

1 hour ago, gh8666 said:

you didn't do this on substance painter? you should be able to see if the textures line up there

no i used paint.net which is why its being a pain in the ass. I will give that a try when i have a moment

thanks for the tip. i didnt know about that program

6 hours ago, GSBmodders said:

no i used paint.net which is why its being a pain in the ass. I will give that a try when i have a moment

thanks for the tip. i didnt know about that program

Substance painter is one of the best 3d painting software. It holds the price, but it's worth it and you can do wonders in it. Plus it is very easy to use, in my opinion the easiest program.

If it was abandoned, so be it if they want to continue it in their own direction. But, to be honest, I can't stand the pearl clutching I see when this topic is discussed. For someone already on the fringe of what many people consider moral, I've seen that modder be way too judgmental. Glass houses and all that.

Anyway, if it's deleted, the old mod will still be available here, bugs and all.

Edited by mistkae
5 minutes ago, Sky-El said:

Thanks, I had just posted in there before I saw your reply, lol. Yeah, the mod deals with racial fetishes but it also focuses on emasculating men with small dicks, but people are ok with that part, lol.

My reply to you in there is not specifically directed at you, just FYI. Not trying to call you out or anything, it's more for the atmosphere I'm seeing.

12 minutes ago, Sky-El said:

No problem, that was why I posted my message initially too, didn't want the narrative to become that because something is offensive to some that it shouldn't exist. The Sims community is a lot more critical when it comes to this stuff, I'm assuming because of the target audience. They wouldn't survive on the Skyrim and Fallout side of things, lol.

They'd also be misguided in their assumptions because I'm actually liberal IRL. Many people assume only racists and/or conservatives are into this, of which I know there are more than plenty, but that's only partly true. I'm not into the whole BNWO/WG scene at all, personally, I'm just about hotwifing in a sex-positive environment and black men with white women just turns me on 10x more than anything else.

I don't assume all black men are hung or naturally better at sex than anyone else. But BBC exists in the real world, and it's more racist to deny that it does. There's a lot of fear and insecurity on every side when it comes to this subject.

Edited by mistkae
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, SassySophia02 said:

There were some QOS earring awhile back and I think they were made by either Kritical or MissMe and I can't find them anywhere. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? 

LittleDoxy made them, been removed, there's  "Queen of Spades - Accessories & Tattoos" by LittleDoxy from Patreon | Kemono but i don't think the earrings are apart of it

Edited by wolfee1
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, SassySophia02 said:

I'll probably make some more wall papers. Some of them didn't turn out as well as I'd like and by the end of it I was like fuck it, someone might like em.  Anyways I'm glad ya'll are getting some use out of them. 

Your work is brilliant a lot of people appreciate it. You bring joy to many people?