The best Interracial and cuckold CC

On 5/21/2021 at 9:08 AM, mistkae said:

I'll private message the lot to you and anyone else here who asks. I don't want to openly share it because I think the Gallery will show my user handle, which I'd rather be kept secret.

Hey there! that lot looks really cool, could you also send it to me please? thanks!

Hi everyone, I've been reading through this topic and I must say that everything that has been posted and made is AWESOME, I dowloaded all of it!

If you have or made any other CC related to the topic I would love it if you shared it!!!

Keep up the good work! ❤️

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, parzysty said:

What mod? Can you link it?

Do you mean IR-cheating mod by Zero? IR stands for Improved Relationships, not interracial.

I just checked Zero's page just to be sure and i'm certain its a different mod. I'm looking for the link, i'll post it if I find it.

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Sasas said:

It says "you do not have permission to see it"

Seems the author removed it from LL. It's a BBC trait. I have a version of it that's a CAS trait, but the latest they made is a reward trait (which I don't have).

I'll ask if they're okay with sharing it privately, but if they don't want it to circulate anymore I'd like to respect their wishes.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/31/2021 at 10:35 AM, mistkae said:

Seems the author removed it from LL. It's a BBC trait. I have a version of it that's a CAS trait, but the latest they made is a reward trait (which I don't have).

I'll ask if they're okay with sharing it privately, but if they don't want it to circulate anymore I'd like to respect their wishes.

Any luck with the mod author?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So this motivated me to learn modding for sims 4. I used a mod from this thread as a template and did some pictures for walls. That mod that I did is loaded but seems to partially overwrite the mod that I used as a template and I dont know why. I changed the catalogue name and the package name. Is there some ID that might overlap?

I did not feel like doing work so I instead learned modding a bit. Here's what I've done. Most has either 1 or 2 items with normal and inverted colors (this works surpisingly well if you just use black and white)

a mod that adds 2 caps with spades logos. This was my very first try. I overwrote the seam but maybe I can some day figure out how to edit pics the right way.

qoscap2.package

qoscap.png.bc45bdafacd93127e7027b0a85f6b11f.png

A mod that adds 4 leggings with spades logos based on this image

fredinator-qosleggins.package

Spoiler

bdsmlr-76528-hfcjbKDz4s.thumb.jpg.bc81d7a1f1eb2a511082b9101d7b73b5.jpg

thumb1.png.8e96105238b53a496e0365557b24be99.png

with this one I'm kinda happy how it turned out

A mod that adds a sweater with spades logo (But I'm not happy with this one. The original had shading to make it look like is very loose and by me adding that logo I removed that and just could not get it back in)

fredinator-qossweater.package

sweater1.png.77a8c0d8f7360bb1614950ac713770ec.png

A mod that adds a rug. This was kinda tricky since I couldn't get the symmetry right but I found a logo on a fetish clothing site that I really wanted to include somehow.

fredinator-qosrug.package

qosrugpreview.png.2231a4509fa1322fdb57e58cb319bfc2.png

A mod that adds bbclife posters based on the john persons poster mod. This is the second mod I did to learn.

fredinator-bbclife.package

Please tell me what you think and if you have an idea how I can improve the packages let me know.

sweater2.png

Edited by fredinator
  • 1 month later...
On 1/11/2022 at 1:13 PM, fredinator said:

I did not feel like doing work so I instead learned modding a bit. Here's what I've done. Most has either 1 or 2 items with normal and inverted colors (this works surpisingly well if you just use black and white)

a mod that adds 2 caps with spades logos. This was my very first try. I overwrote the seam but maybe I can some day figure out how to edit pics the right way.

qoscap2.package 90.84 kB · 119 downloads

A mod that adds 4 leggings with spades logos based on this image

Reveal hidden contents

bdsmlr-76528-hfcjbKDz4s.thumb.jpg.bc81d7a1f1eb2a511082b9101d7b73b5.jpg

fredinator-qosleggins.package 207.13 kB · 142 downloads  

with this one I'm kinda happy how it turned out

A mod that adds a sweater with spades logo (But I'm not happy with this one. The original had shading to make it look like is very loose and by me adding that logo I removed that and just could not get it back in)

fredinator-qossweater.package 133.51 kB · 114 downloads

A mod that adds a rug. This was kinda tricky since I couldn't get the symmetry right but I found a logo on a fetish clothing site that I really wanted to include somehow.

fredinator-qosrug.package 121.09 kB · 112 downloads

A mod that adds bbclife posters based on the john persons poster mod. This is the second mod I did to learn.

fredinator-bbclife.package 280.43 kB · 118 downloads

Please tell me what you think and if you have an idea how I can improve the packages let me know.

I think the leggings are broken. 

• 2 weeks later...