Back again with some more outfits. I updated my Tangle mod so that the jumpsuit doesn't clip through the shirt. I also created another outfit: Whisper the Wolf from the IDW Sonic comics! Like Tangle, she also has toggleable clothing as well as different options for it. Model was made by Coel3D.

To download these, just put the zip files in the Packs folder of your Haydee 2 directory.

(There is a bonus teaser down below)

showcase.png

tangled.png

helpme.png

Tangle.zip Whisper.zip

On 8/25/2023 at 11:26 AM, bruhchilling said:

Oh ok gotcha, would it be possible at all for you to share it? I wouldn't even mind paying.

its kinda all over the place. the skin only shows up on the white suit with no gloves on. i wouldn't feel comfortable charging for it how it is. ill go ahead and just upload it as it is so mess around with it.

place this in you Haydee 2\Outfits\Hmodel\Skin folder. backup ur old files

make sure you already have hmodle and that you pick the white leotard then make sure you have no gloves selected for it to show up.

Suit_D.dds

On 9/7/2023 at 3:06 AM, HowManyDoggs said:

i might eventually make one with more options and better mapping. maybe have different lvls of transparency. idk well see

That'd be really cool man, and since that seems like it could be a lot of work I def wouldnt mind paying you for incentive, all up to you tho, thanks for the file. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/6/2024 at 5:49 AM, kzmzm said:

Hey guys, asking for a favor. What shuold I do to enlarge the boobs of slashy or there has been a mod to do it.

Boobs are enlarged in the settings, in the Costume section. If there is no magnification, then you cannot increase it.

3 hours ago, KatsuMasters said:

Boobs are enlarged in the settings, in the Costume section. If there is no magnification, then you cannot increase it.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, where is this? I honestly don't think that's a thing.

Unless, of course, you mean "If any outfit has a breast enlargement option, it would be in the costume's settings".

Because like, I've played this game for a good while, and hardly any costumes have that option.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...