Having trouble finding the mod that gives creepers dicks, did it get removed from steam if so does anyone have the mod still.

P.S. if there is any haydee modding discord i can join a link would be appreciated  

Edited by deathk1ller100
reduce another post for practically the same question

mod.png.9f50905b40b4c33921abd7965b54935a.png

Hey there guys I wonder who could help ?

The above pic is from the mod LK&SV+TnA its on the Steam Workshop.

I was wondering if there's a way to change the size of the breasts which is "size 3" into "size 5" ?

The author doesn't give size options so the author chose "size 3" which I doubt is the pic above.

On 2/15/2023 at 9:16 PM, BlackHeart316 said:

mod.png.9f50905b40b4c33921abd7965b54935a.png

Hey there guys I wonder who could help ?

The above pic is from the mod LK&SV+TnA its on the Steam Workshop.

I was wondering if there's a way to change the size of the breasts which is "size 3" into "size 5" ?

The author doesn't give size options so the author chose "size 3" which I doubt is the pic above.

No. But there is another game mod with Nier 2B in which there are breasts of size 5. And it looks very similar to the LK Mod.

10 hours ago, PurestSilence said:

Can anyone who still has it, upload that "new animations" mod? 

It's no longer on the workshop and I only unsubbed from it to try and get swimming to work again.

For Haydee 2? I think it's this. 
Luckily I had it saved in an old version of the game. Just put it in the folder called "Actors".

anim.zip

image.png

Edited by Strange_606
On 1/14/2023 at 1:17 PM, juansatiro said:

Hi everyone. I made a new mod of megahaydee to haydee 2.

I know that the first mod was very basic so i made a better one.

enjoy.

MegaRedux.rar 38.4 MB · 110 downloads

Thanks a lot for sharing! The previous version of the mod came up with no textures for me, but your version works great. Although I only seem to be able to get the Mega Haydee look with the original Haydee Redux outfit, not the Mega Redux Overhaul. Am I missing something or is that how it's supposed to work?

Haydee 2.0 3_1_2023 8_44_04 PM.png

Haydee 2.0 3_1_2023 8_44_13 PM.png

On 3/2/2023 at 4:00 AM, deathk1ller100 said:

Everytime i take the temp file of creeper re up and try to manually put it into the games files without the workshop mod it doesn't appear how do i keep the files of the workshop files without it needing to be installed, also im new to edith and would appreciate the advice thanks 

You need unarchive mod files to game folder. Archive usually holding in Steam or SteamLibrary\steamapps\workshop\content\1444650\mod id in steampage. You can just sort by date in folder to find necessary mod folder.

Edited by SofiaPavlovna
On 2/18/2023 at 4:03 AM, KatsuMasters said:

No. But there is another game mod with Nier 2B in which there are breasts of size 5. And it looks very similar to the LK Mod.

Do you have a link to that mod? I can't seem to find it.

On another note, that LK&SV mod looks amazing. It has the prettiest face and boobs I've seen in Haydee 2 mods so far, I just wish she wasn't wearing panties.

6 hours ago, Merck Foehurt said:

Do you have a link to that mod? I can't seem to find it.

On another note, that LK&SV mod looks amazing. It has the prettiest face and boobs I've seen in Haydee 2 mods so far, I just wish she wasn't wearing panties.

Yes, I have. Which one exactly do you need? There are just a few of them. Steam has it. Only you need to search manually, not by the list.I have several kinds of LK Mod. I mean, as I understand it, you need a mod based on the creator of LK, but so that she doesn't have clothes on, right?

8 hours ago, KatsuMasters said:

Yes, I have. Which one exactly do you need? There are just a few of them. Steam has it. Only you need to search manually, not by the list.I have several kinds of LK Mod. I mean, as I understand it, you need a mod based on the creator of LK, but so that she doesn't have clothes on, right?

You mentioned a 2B mod based on LK with size 5 boobs. When I search in the workshop for 2B mods, all I can find are petite ones, so I'm guessing the mod you're talking about has been removed.

If you have the files for her, or any LK based outfit with very large boobs and is fully nude, I would be very grateful!

I don't like the look of the default face, I think her nose is too bulbous.

On 3/6/2023 at 1:24 AM, Merck Foehurt said:

You mentioned a 2B mod based on LK with size 5 boobs. When I search in the workshop for 2B mods, all I can find are petite ones, so I'm guessing the mod you're talking about has been removed.

If you have the files for her, or any LK based outfit with very large boobs and is fully nude, I would be very grateful!

I don't like the look of the default face, I think her nose is too bulbous.

Here you go, bro! Enjoy it!

LK Full Nude Mod, Alpha Trial v.1.0

LK Nude Mod v.1.0.jpg

LKtest.zip

3 hours ago, Merck Foehurt said:

Thank you for the re-upload, but I already have that one ?

I was hoping for a version of that model with bigger boobs.

Oh, is size 5 smaller than 3? I guess I assumed the higher number meant larger boobs.

I can't find a fifth breast size.((I have it, but I forgot where I wrote it down. It's been 5 years, as it were.))

On 3/6/2023 at 4:24 AM, Merck Foehurt said:

There only one mod i know, and it's for first Haydee, not for second Haydee.

On 3/7/2023 at 12:00 AM, Merck Foehurt said:

Thank you for the re-upload, but I already have that one ?

I was hoping for a version of that model with bigger boobs.

Oh, is size 5 smaller than 3? I guess I assumed the higher number meant larger boobs.

There is a version of LK with bigger boobs for Haydee 2, but she only has one size, and not much to customize. You can find it in the Steam workshop.