5 hours ago, Gwandak said:

Can someone post the download for this tool? If you go to the website, the creator has stated that they are no longer providing this tool as per valve's request.

That is not a tool.

If the game allows anonymous download, you can use SteamCMD to directly download workshop items without game ownership.

On 12/29/2022 at 1:04 AM, PersonG said:

this mod was made for which version of the game? For all the files, I know where to leave it but it's missing some textures that you can't find in the HDClassic, Sladee or Redux files.

I figured it out.

1. Download IIAYDEE Redux OVERHAUL by simplesim7, but don't keep it in the workshop subscription. Instead, copy the .zip content over onto your game directory. It shouldn't ask to overwrite any files. I think afterwards, it's best to unsubscribe from the mod just to make sure nothing gets jumbled up. That's what I did.
  2. Then in the HDNudeAndroid folder, dump the content (Actors and Outfits folders) into your game directory. It should ask to overwrite 4 files. I tried both keeping and overwriting, and didn't see any changes.
    • In both cases the shiny steel parts and the emissive textures (lights) on the collar doesn't show up—just plain carbon black like the rest of the suit, which is unlike the outfit it's derived from (ReduxOverhaul.outfit).
    • The emissive on the helmet and the steel parts on the straps works however.
    • And there's a missing/culled texture on the ankles.

Please feel free to correct me because I literally just learned on my own file-swapping and renaming directories in .outfit and .extend a couple hours ago to swap head mesh, texture and material files.

Edited by weab420
On 1/1/2023 at 11:42 AM, weab420 said:

I figured it out.

1. Download IIAYDEE Redux OVERHAUL by simplesim7, but don't keep it in the workshop subscription. Instead, copy the .zip content over onto your game directory. It shouldn't ask to overwrite any files. I think afterwards, it's best to unsubscribe from the mod just to make sure nothing gets jumbled up. That's what I did.
  2. Then in the HDNudeAndroid folder, dump the content (Actors and Outfits folders) into your game directory. It should ask to overwrite 4 files. I tried both keeping and overwriting, and didn't see any changes.
    • In both cases the shiny steel parts and the emissive textures (lights) on the collar doesn't show up—just plain carbon black like the rest of the suit, which is unlike the outfit it's derived from (ReduxOverhaul.outfit).
    • The emissive on the helmet and the steel parts on the straps works however.
    • And there's a missing/culled texture on the ankles.

Please feel free to correct me because I literally just learned on my own file-swapping and renaming directories in .outfit and .extend a couple hours ago to swap head mesh, texture and material files.

Thanks! I found the problem in the outfit script. The script looking for is "SlashyBody2.mtl":

image.png.0e796f52e375b1bc4fc45eba5668a9f6.png

if I change to "SlashyBody.mtl", the result is this:

image.png.969df8adc73dbc67efd6e7c980637c22.png

On 1/3/2023 at 9:30 AM, PersonG said:

Thanks! I found the problem in the outfit script. The script looking for is "SlashyBody2.mtl":

image.png.0e796f52e375b1bc4fc45eba5668a9f6.png

if I change to "SlashyBody.mtl", the result is this:

image.png.969df8adc73dbc67efd6e7c980637c22.png

Sweet, thanks!

I should really actually start playing the game soon. If I have I would've noticed that the collar and arms came from Slashy hahahah as usual, as soon as I learn to mess around with mods for a game I ended up doing that more than actually playing. I haven't even finished H1 yet (I think I just cleared Red Zone). Can't wait to start H2!

Thank you so much though for helping me figure this out :)

On 1/4/2023 at 1:33 AM, solareclipse21 said:

I managed to port anthroanim's mega haydee, unfortunately I couldn't get the clock to work but that's not really necessary. Anyways hope you guys enjoy :)

mega haydee.zip 4.36 MB · 17 downloads

More than the clock not working, the textures aren't there at all, posted a pic. Preciate the work you trying to get this all done!

Maybe take a hit at trying to port over this one 

SteamGame_KZcAaAWyKi.jpg

On 1/6/2023 at 12:22 PM, Xeroblaz said:

More than the clock not working, the textures aren't there at all, posted a pic. Preciate the work you trying to get this all done!

Maybe take a hit at trying to port over this one 

SteamGame_KZcAaAWyKi.jpg

I have no clue why the textures mess up, I think it might have problems when you install steam mods but I'm not too sure, I'll check it out in a bit. Luckily you can just redownload the mod and it should work. As for the other mod it's really messy and seems to be made of other mods mashed together so I'd rather leave it alone sorry.

edit: I don't know what happened but the textures turned completely white for some reason, and it doesn't seem to be downloading steam mods that breaks it. But I fixed them and reuploaded the mod so hopefully they stay fixed

edit2: I think it was me causing the problem as I kept the clock mesh and skin files but didn't put a mtl file as well which probably messed with the rest of it. Either way things should be good

Edited by solareclipse21
10 hours ago, solareclipse21 said:

I have no clue why the textures mess up, I think it might have problems when you install steam mods but I'm not too sure, I'll check it out in a bit. Luckily you can just redownload the mod and it should work. As for the other mod it's really messy and seems to be made of other mods mashed together so I'd rather leave it alone sorry.

edit: I don't know what happened but the textures turned completely white for some reason, and it doesn't seem to be downloading steam mods that breaks it. But I fixed them and reuploaded the mod so hopefully they stay fixed

edit2: I think it was me causing the problem as I kept the clock mesh and skin files but didn't put a mtl file as well which probably messed with the rest of it. Either way things should be good

It's looking for those files. but dds files don't match:

image.jpeg.d86ad364a3990806aeecb34f8f5d6342.jpeg

On 1/9/2023 at 9:04 PM, solareclipse21 said:

Still getting issues with the textures not loading in game

I wish there was a substantial tutorial for Haydee 2 modding so we could all pick it up

5 hours ago, Xeroblaz said:

Still getting issues with the textures not loading in game

I wish there was a substantial tutorial for Haydee 2 modding so we could all pick it up

Did you download the reupload? I just checked and it still has working textures, the reupload is in my original post. Just delete the files in your outfits folder and then put the new files in everything should hopefully work.

Edited by solareclipse21
On 1/11/2023 at 8:24 PM, solareclipse21 said:

Did you download the reupload? I just checked and it still has working textures, the reupload is in my original post. Just delete the files in your outfits folder and then put the new files in everything should hopefully work.

Yes I did. It's still not loading the textures, heres my outfits folder

SteamGame_ifAYRsAPHH.png

explorer_D27t1LBchM.png

On 1/15/2023 at 5:07 PM, Xeroblaz said:

Yes I did. It's still not loading the textures, heres my outfits folder

SteamGame_ifAYRsAPHH.png

explorer_D27t1LBchM.png

That is really strange, I genuinely don't know what the issue could be. Maybe compare the mega_haydee folder and outfit file to mine and make sure they're identical. Sorry if I'm not being helpful, I'm still pretty new to this.

14239319_Screenshot2023-01-17112102.png.0f37ddfa1beea4a40f416fd6427fe62a.png1233862514_Screenshot2023-01-17112032.png.cc0972fa0a303780ad9776c59dee8a96.png

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, PersonG said:

Can anyone share Toriel's outfit (including the nude one)?

It's on Steam workshop. If you're hoping to use it outside of Steam, you could probably use a workshop downloader to do so.

Could someone share the mod, which changes normal clothes, to open chest and nude, without having to turn off/on censorship. I downloaded a copy of Haydee 2 from someone who left it for download with this and other mods already installed. But I can't find it in the Workshop.

image.thumb.png.bb2ae8e21336721c7f5fc4d3f9766682.png

image.png.18aef57230604b5bb461bc29a2b81d56.png

Edited by PersonG
  • 2 weeks later...