21 hours ago, DeadsRaven93 said:

Ok after 5 days of nerve racking amateur work im done with the port. And f... Steam cause they corrupt the files on my drive and the ones i had uploaded. Good thing i had some extra files backed up. Hope you guys enjoy it ;) .

Credits to  Murakainu77 for the original mod.

20221127210840_1.jpg

20221127210848_1.jpg

20221127210947_1.jpg

20221127210955_1.jpg

Steam.jpg

Update: I fixed the hair, making it not go through the body anymore. Also hope that fixes the material issues that happen when i share the files.

Update 2: Cleaned up the folders so that they only contain the needet files and re import the body mesh, skin and material files witch hopefully finally fixes the gray texture bug that you guys may have.

Update 2.1: Sorry accidentally deleted a texture in the Nude version that was used for the Hands...

Princess Peach Update 2.1.zip 23.98 MB · 0 downloads

I also just noticed that the neck in the suit version is also grey.

35 minutes ago, PersonG said:

I want to try to install on the old version Haydee 2. And Toriel too if possible.

Sorry, I know nothing about the old version of Haydee 2. Can't help you.

11 minutes ago, PersonG said:

I just want the free mod to download.

I mean, that mod is free. If you have the game, just download the workshop.

If you have the workshop, the file should be located on your PC here: Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\1444650\2321903918

If not, this is what you're looking for.

hd512plusplus.zip

23 minutes ago, PersonG said:

I don't have the game on steam. I have it pre-installed which I downloaded from Igggames That's why, I can't download the mod by workshop subscription.

I'd highly receommend you just buy the game on Steam. Using workshops is a lot easier than having to ask for them here. It's pretty cheap for such a good game. $15 is pretty inexpensive.

Plus, pirating games can be dangerous.

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone port thiis complete mod with all the clothing options

To Haydee 2?. Someone already already started progress here

But it only has the body, not the clothing options, nor haydee 2 heads/hairs, nor the extra bust size

Edited by Xeroblaz
On 12/16/2022 at 8:03 AM, MSHSI said:

This mod is just a mix and match of mods from other creators. I only edited the .outfit to create this.

Feel free to use this however you like. Though keep in mind that none of these meshes are mine.

Btw, there is a suit option, but I didn't work on that, so the feet model isn't right. Have fun!image.thumb.png.4f02f4de5be2cc5626e24f517e14dca0.png1330675498_Screenshot2022-12-16055531.thumb.png.33486a6cf3915632144f427cb6d6bcab.png985446410_Screenshot2022-12-16055549.thumb.png.877de08e6041205310f633d42eee75fd.png

HDNudeAndroid.rar 37.91 MB · 41 downloads

this mod was made for which version of the game? For all the files, I know where to leave it but it's missing some textures that you can't find in the HDClassic, Sladee or Redux files.

On 11/28/2021 at 2:33 AM, johntrine said:

bruh.... just do it yourself. 

https://steamworkshopdownloader.io/

this is an essential tool for steam workshop mod downloading. it will allow you to download any steam workshop mod and you dont have to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Can someone post the download for this tool? If you go to the website, the creator has stated that they are no longer providing this tool as per valve's request.