Pregnant... male... roberts....body meshes.... needed.

That title is actually NOT Clickbait.  Repeat, it is not clickbait.

The TamagoClub system, from what I had read, initially did expect to allow for male actors the opportunity for female plumbing.  Yes, that sounds weird, but I need not make this stuff up.

My recent upgrades of the Tamago/Hiyoko club actually gives the minor upgrades to the tamago data system which can permit this.  And surprise... surprise... a very minor 'two line' edit to TamagoSetBody can actually make male NPCs appear with the HGEC pregnancy bodies that female characters use.  However... THIS SUCKS!  THE HGEC BODIES ATTEMPT TO USE THE ROBERTS SKINS AND LOOKS FUGLY!

Solution:  Roberts-compatible preggy bodies!  They need to use the same meshes as the Roberts bodies in SetBody, but with more and more bloat to make them look very uncomfortable. :P

1st Trimester

2nd Trimester

3rd Trimester

Post / Stretchmarks

Oh, I'll likely need to edit TamagoSetBody a bit more to distinguish between Mesh locations (aka Female meshes vs Male meshes).  But that's my intent for a later fun addon.  I'm just not a modeler/mesh editor.

• 2 weeks later...

might i ask how compatible you need, thanks to all the consistencies in Roberts seams in different versions, i accidentally have all my male bodies seamed to a lesser known variant,

i could give it a try tho,

which variant do you want it to be seamed to, v4, v5, bodybuilder, or does it really matter?

do you want the full hgec preg treatment, that is to say, definitely not compatible with normal seams as the gut extends towards the crotch?

Well, v5 normal is a general body stock used in Setbody, right?  So I guess a starting point would begin with a bulge in a 'Belly' body which would probably be suitable for 1st tri, 2nd tri, 3rd and even post-partum.

Hey, the guy is gonna be PISSED!  He's gonna be squeezing a kid out behind his balls or something!  So yea, more of a full treatment.  Not sure about man-boobs though  :P

I've been talking with a couple others about implementation......

The 'Extended' appears more apt for the concept and work. 

The basic idea would be to use this for a comical add-on to TamagoSetBody if you were curious. And in that, it does apply upper and lower female body meshes for preggie ladies as their lower mesh too is altered to fit.  DIS is gonna be hilarously entertaining.  :P

According to lore, VIvec and Molag 'consummated' .... Molag had a bratty daughter :tounge_xd:  I guess Arnold wasn't the only guy knocked up   (JUNIOR). 

ok , this is my first completed nif, i'd try to fix the asshole stretching, but anything with more than one skelle node is an absolute shitfight  as to whether it will work as planned

anyway, tell me what you think, this is 3rd trimester, i hop[e it doesn't look like just fat, myy plan was that the 3rd tri would have pointier pecs anda tight round belly,but i think i went a little off the rails

1Male roberts5 mpreg t4.nif

asshole stretching ?

In NifSkope with animations I see no asshole stretching. Everything smooth no distortion. ( with different animations )

But the belly looks  bad  during animations.

mpreg1.jpg

Steps in the belly.

mpreg2.jpg

strong sideways distortion

But the body looks good.

But a male body with a big belly always looks fat :classic_wink:

----------------

The female body I use ( 3rd trimester) with same animation has no belly distortions.

Spoiler

mpreg3.jpg

It is   sneakforward.kf   from NoMaam BBB animations.

You walk, run, and sneak a lot more than you have sex.

And the asshole:  Yes my texture has no real asshole.  But also my female bodies have textures stretching between the legs.

And your body looks good, don't give up after the first try.

pk, apparently i used that animation for bow sneaking, so i had it around to test, and...its a bit of a weird animation, really shows some weaknesses in the weights, like the preg bod from setbod reload  as seen below,

Spoiler

Untitled.png.6cf480a6f39ae335e5afc836abc9514e.png

but i did manage decently , there is still some unnatural looking compression on the lower sides just above the seams that I'm too afraid to work on more, I'm just lucky this turned out as well as it did. 1Male roberts5 mpreg t4 v3.nif

So I take it.... download   "1Male roberts5 mpreg 14 v3.nif" ?  Okay...  Doing so.  This is gonna be entertaining (or hell) to introduce in a TamagoSetBody Addon that can recognize really  F**Ked-Up  men ( both figuratively and literally :P ).

I won't be able to get to it for the next couple of  ... (WORK) .... days though.  :/

Interesting to note in that endeavor and with current tests (with HGEC bods).   Males that become preggy while using the default 'stock' Roberts body the game gives them... do NOT reset with TamagoSetbody.  But if you had previously assigned them a body "Athletic, musclebound, Skinny"... their bodies bounce back properly after getting rid of their after-birth stretchmarks. Isn't that a kick? :D

EDIT:  oh, what trimester is this?

The new body is perfect.

Yes the sneakforward.kf   is an extreme animation, that's why I use it.  Especially for ClothingConverter test. If the armor/clothes does not clip with sneakforward all other animations will be fine.

Most times I test with walkforward.kf, SeductiveIdleB.kf and sneakforward.kf .  If the body, armor, clothes nif passes all 3 tests with NifSkope it will work perfect in game.

----------------------------------------------

And the  trimester :

On 12/3/2020 at 4:49 PM, tolerance said:

anyway, tell me what you think, this is 3rd trimester, ....

On 12/4/2020 at 9:24 PM, LongDukDong said:

I won't be able to get to it for the next couple of  ... (WORK) .... days though.  :/

Males that become preggy while using the default 'stock' Roberts body the game gives them... do NOT reset with TamagoSetbody.  But if you had previously assigned them a body "Athletic, musclebound, Skinny"... their bodies bounce back properly after getting rid of their after-birth stretchmarks. Isn't that a kick? :D

maybe the mess system (ex: racemess) could help, you could make crop top armor and low cut leg armor to show off the belly or just run robert armor throgh clothing converter, oh and i dont think i can do a strechmarked body, maybe a slightly larger body mesh with a transparent texture for that, and do you want the shape of the recovery body to look a certain way?

The strechmarks should be textures. Can be added by blockhead. ( I use different textures with blockhead to add more and more bruises or whip marks. Or more color to bound tits In up to 5 stages.  With blockhead no problem. Check the Tamago preg stage token in the inventory and add the right texture.   Postpartum Phase == 150 a4tcWombState,  or  140 a4tcWombState  but no  a4tcEmbryo in inventory )

-------------------

The body for after pregnancy:  almost flat stomach again with a little sagging skin. Just a fold of skin above the pubic area.

Like the Curvaceous body

111male.jpg

But only a hinted fold of skin. ( hinted, indicated ???  Only a small fold )  and a flatter belly.

On 12/6/2020 at 9:33 PM, tolerance said:

o you want the shape of the recovery body to look a certain way?

No particular way other than... he's gone through something no man ever thought he woulda...

On 12/7/2020 at 1:25 AM, fejeena said:

I use different textures with blockhead to add more and more bruises or whip marks.

Kinky.

Erm...   *DISCOVERY*   and   *HEADDESK*

On 11/21/2020 at 9:35 PM, LongDukDong said:

Oh, I'll likely need to edit TamagoSetBody a bit more to distinguish between Mesh locations (aka Female meshes vs Male meshes).  But that's my intent for a later fun addon.  I'm just not a modeler/mesh editor.

Well, TamagoSetBody passes control to SetBody, this clearly obvious by its name.  However, SetBody applies four meshes per actor:  Hands, Feet, UpperBody and LowerBody.  This is true for all bodies.  And as such, I would need the pregnancy meshes to be in two parts:  Upper body and lower body.

At least, I know where to perform a tiny little edit (or  rewritten addition) to handle mesh pathways:  This an exerpt of BombshellBodySet within SetBody itself... including some of my comments:

;; Generate body mesh paths based upon string =============================
    Let aTempBodyArray := sv_Split sBody "|"
    ;
    ForEach aIterTempBodyArrayItem <- aTempBodyArray
        ;
        Let sTempBody := aIterTempBodyArrayItem["value"]
        if eval (ar_HasKey BombshellQuest.aBodyNo $sTempBody)
            Let iBodyNo := BombshellQuest.aBodyNo[$sTempBody]
        else
            continue

endif
        ;
        Let n := aIterTempBodyArrayItem["key"]
        Let aBody := BombshellQuest.aBodies[iBodyNo]
        ;
        ; Foot

Let s := aBody[1]
        if 0 < sv_Length s
            Let sFootPath := "Characters\Bombshell\" + $s
        endif
        ;
        ; Hand    

Let s := aBody[2]
        if 0 < sv_Length s
            Let sHandPath := "Characters\Bombshell\" + $s
        endif
        ;
        ; Upperbody            
        ; For Female Pregnancy 1st tri:  path is HGEC\Pregnant\femaleupperbody_HGEC_3.nif
        ; For changing male to Bodybuilder: path is Male\Room207\BodyBuilder\UpperBody.nif

Let s := aBody[3]
        PrintToConsole "The body part is %z" s
        if 0 < sv_Length s
            Let sUpperbodyPath := "Characters\Bombshell\" + $s
        endif
        ;
        ; Lowerbody
        ; For Female Pregnancy 1st tri:  path is HGEC\Pregnant\femalelowerbody_HGEC_3.nif
        ; For changing male to Bodybuilder: path is Male\Room207\BodyBuilder\lowerbody----ect on penis--.nif

Let s := aBody[4]
        PrintToConsole "The body part is %z" s
        if 0 < sv_Length s
            Let sLowerbodyPath := "Characters\Bombshell\" + $s
        endif
        ;
    loop
    ; -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, tolerance???

EmbarrassedAsFuck.jpg

THIS GUY HAS A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO!!!!

This is working fine in my upcoming add-on for TamagoSetBody :D   Granted, I tested it by using as my 1st trimester substitute for now.  I'd really have a laugh if someone makes a mod that REQUIRES my add-on!  :tounge_xd:

I took your mesh and found it WAS in two halves.  Whew!  :wacko:  Easy enough to separate into the requisite Upper and Lower 3rd Trimester meshes, though I had to remove traces of the upper mesh arm links (or whatever you call those).

• 2 weeks later...

ok, i'm losing confidence in my abilities and modding in general, i'll try to work on these more, but i don't know when i'll get around to it

so for now here's what i have : second trimester, badly matched seam normals, penis gap doesn't bond well with default penis, or any really penis 1Male roberts5 mpreg t4 v3 2nd tri.nif

post and/or 1st trimester, minor seam normal mismatch, still awful penis gap that doesn't blend with any penis 1Male roberts5 mpreg t4 v3 post.nif

hopefully someone more skilled can take it from here... hey , at least we got the 3rd trimester working right?

• 1 month later...
On 1/1/2021 at 5:15 PM, tolerance said:

ok, i'm losing confidence in my abilities and modding in general, i'll try to work on these more, but i don't know when i'll get around to it

Okay, I was offline for a while.   Dang internet issues.  I haven't looked at these, but I'll import them into my Preggo Male Tamago WIP when I can.  Hell yeah, you're getting credit for this. :)

But still, you are the only person that actively made preggo male meshes.  Hrm... um... got any 'post-partum' up your sleeve?

I still need to work a bit more on my patch for Tamago Setbody Male meshes.  It seems to interfere with setting a Male's form with Setbody (ie I can't use Setbody and give one guy a 'Muscular Athletic' or 'Bodybuilder' form) with Preggo bodies available.  A bug I need to fix, but should be when I get the time.

:tounge_xd:  This is gonna be whacked, but entertaining to say the least.  Imagine the dialog that could be created for character reactions if someone uses it in their custom mod.

1 hour ago, LongDukDong said:

Okay, I was offline for a while.   Dang internet issues.  I haven't looked at these, but I'll import them into my Preggo Male Tamago WIP when I can.  Hell yeah, you're getting credit for this. :)

But still, you are the only person that actively made preggo male meshes.  Hrm... um... got any 'post-partum' up your sleeve?

maybe, I'm a bit busy with classes at the moment, so I've been neglecting this, i may try to make clothing converter latices this weekend which might be a little easier then what I'm doing, i think i may need some help with rigging if you see gaps when moving with a penis not rigged by me

• 2 weeks later...