Pregnant... male... roberts....body meshes.... needed.

Hey, @tolerance !!!  Guess what I got back to working on!

Tri1.jpg Tri2.jpg Tri3.jpg TriP.jpg

Hey, I found this guy just running around.....  I think some highwayman north of Anvil caught him and refused to take no for an anwer.

My initial idea was "TamagoSetbodyMale".  But I think, with what I have planned, to call it "SetbodyOverwrite"  You'll see when I get to it.  But I basically started this and got the Male preggers aspect working all just now.

FolderFormat: 

Meshes\Characters\SetBodyO\MalePreg\Tri1\

Meshes\Characters\SetBodyO\MalePreg\Tri2\

Meshes\Characters\SetBodyO\MalePreg\Tri3\

Meshes\Characters\SetBodyO\MalePreg\Post\

Technically, and this by TamagoSetbody, it can have up to SIX different folders Trimester 1,2,3, PostTerm Trimester, Post Partum and Stillbirth.  And each of these folders are to have two to four files (by these specific filenames? foot.nif, hand.nif, upperbody.nif, lowerbody.nif.  :D   Simple.

Actually, I do have an INI file set up.  In it, you set the pregger body used by females (like "HPREG3E") and tell it to look at your preferred folder ( like "MalePreg\Tri1\" ) to substitute.

Granted, I had to take your supplied nifs and cut the body into two for the upper and lower meshes.  But it worked fine!  And given nearly no difference between any Roberts Male feet and hands... the whole recognition of hand.nif and foot.nif is just me being cautious.  But I may just eliminate them from the equation.  One never knows if the male has hooves or claws instead, right?

Edited by LongDukDong