• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Kooki974 said:

Hi,

i like your mods a lot. But the Festival Ensemble is nowhere to be found in the game ? I put it in a numbered folder like all others CC mods but cant find this one at all in the game.

Also, would you share your reshade preset please ?

try to runĀ CCModPackUpdater.exe inside CC installation. It should fix your problem.
image.png.13745cbcc117d8a76483e1935a08f085.png

and btw I send you my reshade preset, pls check dm's.Ā 

• 3 weeks later...
Maasim ę–¼ 2023 幓 5 ꜈ 20 ꗄꙚäøŠ 11:56 čŖŖļ¼š

ę–°å¢žäŗ†ę–°ęØ”ēµ„怂
ęœč£čØ‚č£½ęØ”ēµ„ - 哄德天ä½æ

image.thumb.png.7bf964b164f51c16b7701c88d9f0cd0d.png

ęœč£čØ‚č£½ęØ”ēµ„ - 哄德天ä½æ

ꈑę³Øę„åˆ°ęˆ‘ē„”ę³•čØŖ問Ā Ā 

On 7/24/2023 at 6:16 AM, Maasim said:

New mod added.
Costume Customizer Mod -Ā Holo Holo Days

image.thumb.png.e1d6129c199e383b84a62003f8cf2597.png

sorry to ask the same thing as others, but this picture is mind blowing. Could you share your reshade preset please? :3

Also, how to save reshade presets after I tweak them? I might have to change some stuff for my resolution, but my modifications never show up when I reopen the game & reshade...

On 10/8/2023 at 5:05 PM, DoMopi said:

sorry to ask the same thing as others, but this picture is mind blowing. Could you share your reshade preset please? :3

Also, how to save reshade presets after I tweak them? I might have to change some stuff for my resolution, but my modifications never show up when I reopen the game & reshade...

That's weird, It should auto-save the preset if you make any changes. Just my theory, after you make some changes to your preset, press theĀ reloadĀ button at the bottom of the Reshade UI, close and open the game again, and see if there are any changes. Anyway, I've sent my Reshade preset to your DM's please check it. :D

• 3 weeks later...