On 3/11/2023 at 5:08 AM, realmadrid99 said:

I was redownload this mod from first page,but don't know why it's happen.I play on steam,can you help to fix it?thanks

QQ截图20230311180015.jpg

maybe try to redownload the mod again cause I dont have that kind of problem on that specific mod. 

Edited by Maasim

Hello! Aside from the old mods that have had some of their colors greyed out in the latest patch, I noticed this strong glow on the jeans of Holo Holo Days and Moco Loco vacation. Is that associated to some buf files? This is probably happening on other mods that I'm not aware of (I play on steam)

DOAX_VV_KVQzMEJ641.jpg

DOAX_VV_lBwGaujhBR.jpg

10 hours ago, Guyo97 said:

Hello! Aside from the old mods that have had some of their colors greyed out in the latest patch, I noticed this strong glow on the jeans of Holo Holo Days and Moco Loco vacation. Is that associated to some buf files? This is probably happening on other mods that I'm not aware of (I play on steam)

DOAX_VV_KVQzMEJ641.jpg

DOAX_VV_lBwGaujhBR.jpg

SavageMoonBoy had a file that auto fixed all his mods. Not sure what to do about maasim's

@Guyo97 @account405
Here's the patch

https://www.patreon.com/posts/off-shading-on-80265583
Follow the instructions on the linked page to apply the patch. If you notice any incompatibility with the shading after applying the patch, please report it to me.  Thanks

@Andydoa You can follow the link above. It might fix your problem but not 100% sure it will work. 

@Orbt3 DM sent ?

Edited by Maasim
11 hours ago, Maasim said:

@Guyo97 @account405
Here's the patch

https://www.patreon.com/posts/off-shading-on-80265583
Follow the instructions on the linked page to apply the patch. If you notice any incompatibility with the shading after applying the patch, please report it to me.  Thanks

@Andydoa You can follow the link above. It might fix your problem but not 100% sure it will work. 

@Orbt3 DM sent ?

The patch doesn't seem to work for the "Popping Lover" costume, otherwise it seems to be working for every other of your mods I've tried so far. I noticed that the patch didn't ask to overwrite anything when applied to Popping Lover, though. Thanks for the patch, by the way!

Edited by Quinncy Crow
3 hours ago, Quinncy Crow said:

The patch doesn't seem to work for the "Popping Lover" costume, otherwise it seems to be working for every other of your mods I've tried so far. I noticed that the patch didn't ask to overwrite anything when applied to Popping Lover, though. Thanks for the patch, by the way!

I've added the missing files. Download it again ?

3 hours ago, pompomryu said:

A very big thank you Massim for the patch !!! It works like a charm !!! tested on DMM version for me.

No worries mate. 

1 hour ago, account405 said:

20230321200402_1.thumb.jpg.ec2d2f57004d13ec47346eb261774998.jpg20230321200412_1.thumb.jpg.68164700894a360f0819ab527569f4a0.jpgMy issue is missing colors in the steam version. I tried the patch on these 2 and did not work. No files overwrote.

I try to apply the patch on my end and it works. I think you got the old version of the mod . If you can, please redownload the mod and apply the patch. It should fix the problem.  

Edited by Maasim