Very nice work with the bunnysuit. It's very cute and it working on all 3 body types is always a pleasure to see.

Though I cant help but notice that my ears have no headband like in your image and instead float.  It's just a folder drag and drop so I dont know how I could have messed that up.

Any ideas?

DOAX-VenusVacation_201126_002300.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, buckethead5613 said:

By the way, I tried your Sexy Bunny suit and there are some problems for me when I use only the bottom (first pic) or only the shoes (2nd pic), is it only for me ?

2.jpg

1.jpg

Thats the problem on sexy bunny suit. Its not gonna be perfect if you toggle it. CC body is seperated on 4 different parts (slots) leg, groin, breast, and arms. The problem is stocking mesh which is connected to the leg part cuts not high /short enough to cover the flesh. Same on the short mesh which is connected to the groin. Thats the limitations of CC mod. So im not recommending to toggle those parts.

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, buckethead5613 said:

Nice mod thank you ! Shouldn't it be called "Straps and Heels" though ? Or is it some kind of pun ? :)

I only wished the main suit element was linked to the CC suit tab (tab 1) and not the breast tab (tab 2), so that we could use BP boobs (or anything else) while using this suit without the top.

Its a mixed parts of the suit comes from doalr5 so you might call it a pun ?.  

Maybe in the future i will do but I dont have motivation right now. Im a bit lazy you see ?