13 hours ago, Maasim said:

It's already been fixed. Please redownload it again.

Thank you mate, Is there any thing can be done for the shadows of the laces in this mod? They are visible while reshade is on. Its already a great mod btw, thank you.

image.thumb.png.648357c00858ae0e2d4bc92065700a09.png

41 minutes ago, HattoWW said:

Thank you mate, Is there any thing can be done for the shadows of the laces in this mod? They are visible while reshade is on. Its already a great mod btw, thank you.

image.thumb.png.648357c00858ae0e2d4bc92065700a09.png

I'm glad that you like it anyways the reshade problem with the mod is now  fixed, Please re-download again. ?

Edited by Maasim
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Nickhead said:

I happen to have this error, even with the costume properly installed and appearing. What could it be?

1.png

You need to update to the latest build of costume customizer.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Maasim said:

New mod added.
Costume Customizer Mod - Death Lady
image.thumb.png.de4a30e3e3c969492a08e81a1fe4203b.png

@Maasim

Thank you for great mod.

I am using CC v2.1 because of the frame drop in CC v2.2 and above. I don't know the cause of the frame drop. I asked KuroKaze78 and I haven't received an answer yet.

I would like to ask if there is a way to use the mod you made in CC v2.1.

For your information, there was no problem with CC v2.1 until Asari you made.

Edited by lhk93006
1 hour ago, lhk93006 said:

@Maasim

Thank you for great mod.

I am using CC v2.1 because of the frame drop in CC v2.2 and above. I don't know the cause of the frame drop. I asked KuroKaze78 and I haven't received an answer yet.

I would like to ask if there is a way to use the mod you made in CC v2.1.

For your information, there was no problem with CC v2.1 until Asari you made.

It impossible cause my most of my mods now are using 3 or more alpha/solid meshes per slot and Cc 2.1 have a maximum of 3 alpha and 4 solid. If i gonna do it compatible on 2.1 there's gonna be missing or no transparency parts and i gonna redo the mod by scratch. 

I'm trying make my newer mod as fewer parts as possible so it gonna be compatible with the lower versions but for now you gonna deal with it or wait kurokaze to fix that problem.

Edited by Maasim
  • 2 weeks later...
Spoiler
14 hours ago, lhk93006 said:

@Maasim

Hello.

Can you update your CC mods buf files?

After DMM update, your CC mods have a black and white color problem.

image.thumb.jpeg.50fc22748b0b76752be3d53949be0838.jpeg

Make sure you have replaced all the ShaderOverrides.ini files and the Overlay ps-cb2.ini files as there will be one some where amongst the mods list you are using causing this to happen. 

You can search the file names in your DOAX-VenusVacation folder like this.image.png.fa9ed76fe031b5808102e7e16aa380e1.png

Edited by lafan20
fixed some file names and spelling mistakes
6 hours ago, lafan20 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Make sure you have replaced all the ShaderOverrides.ini files and the Overlay ps-cb2.ini files as there will be one some where amongst the mods list you are using causing this to happen. 

You can search the file names in your DOAX-VenusVacation folder like this.image.png.fa9ed76fe031b5808102e7e16aa380e1.png

@lafan20

Of course, I applied the ShaderOverrides.ini, Overlay_ps-cb2.ini files as the guide of KuroKaze78, and it was solved by overwriting the buf files distributed by SavageMoonBoy, dongmanyk, CeeZ_M and minazuki.

So I thought Maasim's mod also needs buf files.

I think my case is not solved by the ShaderOverrides.ini file alone.

Edited by lhk93006
On 5/30/2022 at 10:02 PM, lhk93006 said:

@lafan20

Of course, I applied the ShaderOverrides.ini, Overlay_ps-cb2.ini files as the guide of KuroKaze78, and it was solved by overwriting the buf files distributed by SavageMoonBoy, dongmanyk, CeeZ_M and minazuki.

So I thought Maasim's mod also needs buf files.

I think my case is not solved by the ShaderOverrides.ini file alone.

Sorry for the late update, I did a major overhaul of my mods of for an easy update when the game gonna broke again the PS-CB2 buf files. Right now all of my mod are now have an updated buf files but be sure to download it again so It might not cause any problem on the future updates.  

Anyways, I have a new public mod release..

Costume Customizer Mod - Poison
image.thumb.png.8dae74e9ea55cc90b700aa4389f00e5b.png
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/157262-doaxvv-mods-by-maasim/?do=findComment&comment=3203004

Edited by Maasim
49 minutes ago, 咬到舌舌了 said:

Thank you very much for your mod. I like most mods very much

I want to ask some questions

Is the content of the saved suit three sets with only three body types?

I want to keep multiple suits of one body type. Can I do it?

Can different girls save different content?

I appreciate it, your welcome.

Anyways, You can only do 2 different suit on same body type if you equip the takao / dewa
image.png.d5874e2ca3bcba119e60edde8bdc54e5.png
You cant do different suits on all of the girls, cause each suit has the hash to determine what suit is gonna swap it out so it is impossible.

Edited by Maasim
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2022 at 6:46 AM, Maasim said:

Sorry for the late update, I did a major overhaul of my mods of for an easy update when the game gonna broke again the PS-CB2 buf files. Right now all of my mod are now have an updated buf files but be sure to download it again so It might not cause any problem on the future updates.  

Anyways, I have a new public mod release..

Costume Customizer Mod - Poison
image.thumb.png.8dae74e9ea55cc90b700aa4389f00e5b.png
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/157262-doaxvv-mods-by-maasim/?do=findComment&comment=3203004

@Maasim

Thank you for awesome mod.

Can you fix this problem?

image.jpeg.304fb4ca4566805d880bd3fc84d57edd.jpeg

3 hours ago, Maasim said:

It should be fixed right now. Please redownload again :D

@Maasim

Thank you very much.

I love this high heels.  But there seems to be a problem with the balance of legs and hips.

I'm sorry to keep asking you, but can you fix this problem?

If you fix it, it will be a perfect mod.

image.jpeg.11f5ead506f9ea8937de863748cdb2bf.jpeg

image.jpeg.01d9738fa23f18ca95d10882af4a7173.jpeg

image.jpeg.07946252b8446e8cdb85e93086dbb2da.jpeg

image.jpeg.a1d60fad7276f65b5fe8247279e5840e.jpeg