• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, ive installed the files in C:\Games\steamapps\common\DOAX-VenusVacation\Mods\Costumes\CostumeCustomizer\01 but it does not appear. Im running maroskin 4k, are the skins a problem or did i install it wrongly? ive also updated it after putting files in.

Thanks newbie here

5 hours ago, ExiLeD_poh said:

Hi, ive installed the files in C:\Games\steamapps\common\DOAX-VenusVacation\Mods\Costumes\CostumeCustomizer\01 but it does not appear. Im running maroskin 4k, are the skins a problem or did i install it wrongly? ive also updated it after putting files in.

Thanks newbie here

You installed it on the correct path, Well if that's the case did you have 3dmigoto installed and do you have the latest d3dx.ini?

You can download 3dmigoto here:

Here is my d3dx.ini see if it works.
d3dx.ini

47 minutes ago, Maasim said:

You installed it on the correct path, Well if that's the case did you have 3dmigoto installed and do you have the latest d3dx.ini?

d3dx.ini

Hi thanks for your quick reply. Ive got 3dmigoto installed. Tried your d3dx file but it didnt work. Still scratching my head lol. On a side note, my maro skin on the old and updated squarebikininude by mono gives me this weird problem. The vagina of the model is the maroskin one but the nipple texture is wrong. Any idea whats causing it? im using Knight77s and also teddys skin but ive disabled the ones that clash with square bikini.

20210520222202_1.jpg

Btw what mod are you using? Because some of my mod is not supported for all bodies. So there are 3 types.. Marie body (marie, lobellia, nagisa, and kanna) Honoka body (honoka,luna,tsukushi and sayuri) and common body ( all of the girls that i didnt mention). You can see the description of my mods whose supported it.

For the skin textures ask the creator for that. I only have few knowledge when it comes to textures. Cant help you with that.

5 hours ago, Maasim said:

Btw what mod are you using? Because some of my mod is not supported for all bodies. So there are 3 types.. Marie body (marie, lobellia, nagisa, and kanna) Honoka body (honoka,luna,tsukushi and sayuri) and common body ( all of the girls that i didnt mention). You can see the description of my mods whose supported it.

For the skin textures ask the creator for that. I only have few knowledge when it comes to textures. Cant help you with that.

7 hours ago, Maasim said:

d3dx.ini

Sorry dont know how to delete that 3dmigoto thread lol. Im using Square Bikini Nude v2.0.1. I think it should be the most updated one. Ive reinstalled the game also before. It always has the same problem. Nips are of different texture from the Vag. Cant get that right and also your mods for CC. Thanks for the help man. Really appreciate it. Ill try ask eromaru about it too thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, 1813293036 said:

为什么我角色的身体不显示?是缺少了什么文件吗?

why is my character's body not showing up? is there lost some file?image.png.f9b7401a5251dc570c99f97d5af985fd.png

You dont have an updated d3dx.ini. try to download this and drag to vv path.

d3dx.ini

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, chalombobo said:

You patreon is under review.

I can't to subscribe.

I need to change something on my page but its gonna be up soon. So please wait for a bit ?

Edited by Maasim