REB85

how to change clothes from mods?

Some authors make great clothes, but they think the world is made up of cowboys who love cows. Their clothes change parts of the body or the whole body, as a rule, turns the breasts into a cow's udder, and the ass into a horse croup.
   When I try to load the meshes of this clothing into the outfit studio, it loads with the body and I don't see the body I created to fit the clothing. What can be done?

2 minutes ago, REB85 said:

Some authors make great clothes, but they think the world is made up of cowboys who love cows. Their clothes change parts of the body or the whole body, as a rule, turns the breasts into a cow's udder, and the ass into a horse croup.
   When I try to load the meshes of this clothing into the outfit studio, it loads with the body and I don't see the body I created to fit the clothing. What can be done?

Delete the bones & then load a normal looking body of your choice.

:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, VonHelton said:

Delete the bones & then load a normal looking body of your choice.

:thumbsup:

What bones? I don't see this in the outfit studio. What I see is this body, but I cannot remove the body, because there are legs with high heels.
Do you have a link for text or video instructions?
I am grateful that you have responded, but I do not quite understand you.

12 hours ago, REB85 said:

Dont understand what you are talking about

Most clothing mods have bodyslide support and body type like cbbe or fusion girl

This bodies have sliders, like breast small, you can build them in bodyslide with this slider set to 100%

6 hours ago, Indarello said:

Dont understand what you are talking about

Most clothing mods have bodyslide support and body type like cbbe or fusion girl

This bodies have sliders, like breast small, you can build them in bodyslide with this slider set to 100%

It takes too long to customize the body from the author. believe me. we are talking about VTAW. This is not SHINO, whose clothes adapt to the game body. If you have an idea of how to add a finished body to a mod with clothes and at the same time keep the lower legs (for high heels), please tell me how to do it.

1 hour ago, REB85 said:

It takes too long to customize the body from the author. believe me. we are talking about VTAW. This is not SHINO, whose clothes adapt to the game body. If you have an idea of how to add a finished body to a mod with clothes and at the same time keep the lower legs (for high heels), please tell me how to do it.

where you found outfit that is not adapted to game body?

What body are you playing with? Fusion Girl? CBBE?

What's the outfit mod and outfit you're talking about? Link plz.

And why are you loading the clothes in Outfit Studio? Because if you build them in Bodyslide it doesn't fit and you somehow tried to fix that?

Noone here will be able to help you if you don't get more specific.

1 hour ago, Indarello said:

where you found outfit that is not adapted to game body?

6 minutes ago, REB85 said:

Maybe you will name exactly outfit you are talking about outfit?

2 hours ago, Bazinga said:

What body are you playing with? Fusion Girl? CBBE?

What's the outfit mod and outfit you're talking about? Link plz.

And why are you loading the clothes in Outfit Studio? Because if you build them in Bodyslide it doesn't fit and you somehow tried to fix that?

Noone here will be able to help you if you don't get more specific.

CBBE body phisics.    MOD: 

I am uploading this to an outfit studio, because of the body, as the body slide cannot adapt this garment. I will try to show. Here's the body of my character, the body of the author's character, and what happens when you combine them.

Spoiler

66666666.jpg

666661.jpg

Again, why are you even in Outfit Studio?

You can build this outfit for whatever CBBE body preset by simply using Bodyslide, no problem.

image.png

Just don't forget to download both files from that link you posted, the outfit mod itself and the Bodyslides.

Loving Vtaw's outfits btw, I will definitely convert a few of them to Fusion Girl after I'm finished with lazman's outfits.

Not sure if I can release the result though, will ask him/her first.

dismembered

I don't quite understand what I have to do. I have to load the body slide file, and then the body slide file adjust the sliders the same way as my body, and then do this with each mod? Or is there a way to fit the clothes to the body faster?

Guess you mean me? I'm not dismembered, that's just a joke. ;)

After starting Bodyslide first select the outfit that you want to build, in the top left corner next to 'Outfit/Body'.

Then in the field below that which is named 'Preset' select the body shape that you prefer.

If you didn't do it already, you should now use the sliders to make your own one and save it as a custom preset (field labeled 'Save as...' to the right of the preset selection box). Maybe start with the petite one and go from there. Using the naked body to finetune this helps, obviously.

There are a lot of different sliders for all kinds of body types, not just 'cows with large udders', lol.

Then if it isn't already preselected check the box next to 'Build Morphs' (lower left).

After that just click on the huge 'Build' button.

If you want to build multiple outfits at once click 'Batch Build' instead and then select which ones.

The group filter at the top helps keeping order and preselecting complete outfit mods, but it's optional.

Oh and you should also rebuild the naked body that way. It's treated like any other outfit or armor by the game as well as by Bodyslide.

Bazinga

Everything is much simpler than I expected. Thank you very much. The method works, but small "inaccuracies" remain (in small areas, the skin appears through the suit. Also, the fit of the skirt is not accurate, everything is in order at the waist, and the fabric sticks out at the legs). How to deal with this?

1 hour ago, REB85 said:

Bazinga

Everything is much simpler than I expected. Thank you very much. The method works, but small "inaccuracies" remain (in small areas, the skin appears through the suit. Also, the fit of the skirt is not accurate, everything is in order at the waist, and the fabric sticks out at the legs). How to deal with this?

You're welcome. I was wondering what exactly you were doing to create your custom body and clothes for it. Did you really use the brush tools in Outfit Studio to modify the body mesh to your liking? 

That's one way to do it, but certainly the most complicated. 😁

To fix the clipping you actually have to use Outfit Studio though. Load the outfit project and then use the brush tools to increase the distance between the body mesh and the outfit at the areas where the skin is poking through. Maybe also conform sliders and copy weight paints.

But this stuff isn't exactly easy and you should probably watch some tutorials.

Like this one or this one here.

Bazinga

No, I created the game body on a body slide. In the outfit studio, instead of boobs, it turns out "grandma's jelly" (maybe I have crooked hands that can only use photoshop and 3d max). In an outfit studio, I was just trying to adapt the clothes.
   Now it remains to find a way to adapt the AAF animations for the game body and high heels, and you can finally go from the settings to the game 😃 Thank you very much again.

On 11/21/2020 at 6:22 PM, Bazinga said:

You're welcome. I was wondering what exactly you were doing to create your custom body and clothes for it. Did you really use the brush tools in Outfit Studio to modify the body mesh to your liking? 

That's one way to do it, but certainly the most complicated. 😁

To fix the clipping you actually have to use Outfit Studio though. Load the outfit project and then use the brush tools to increase the distance between the body mesh and the outfit at the areas where the skin is poking through. Maybe also conform sliders and copy weight paints.

But this stuff isn't exactly easy and you should probably watch some tutorials.

Like this one or this one here.

Ok, I'm still using Indarello's body to keep my game from crashing to desktop. Is yours the same thing, or superior? And how much easier is it to convert clothing? I'll help by getting Dickey's converted & maybe HNN66 Easy Girl.

Have you found frilly panties, leather panties & leather bra yet? Were they included in Laz's stuff?

:/

There are lots of panties and bras in lazman's outfit replacer. They are all part of a complete outfit though.

I can't speak for @Indarello and I only shortly tested his Fusion Girl modification a while ago.

Mine is nothing fancy, just the original Fusion Girl 1.75 body with added sliders for opening the pussy and anus.

There shouldn't be any difference between either mod and the original FG body regarding converting outfits.

13 hours ago, Bazinga said:

There are lots of panties and bras in lazman's outfit replacer. They are all part of a complete outfit though.

I can't speak for @Indarello and I only shortly tested his Fusion Girl modification a while ago.

Mine is nothing fancy, just the original Fusion Girl 1.75 body with added sliders for opening the pussy and anus.

There shouldn't be any difference between either mod and the original FG body regarding converting outfits.

Spoke too soon......I shot a female Operator at Nuka World & crashed to Desktop. She was wearing the all black with bullets outfit.

:bawling:

I'll try installing your Laz fix & see if that corrects it........