SW Jedi Fallen Order Darth Talon Nude

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2021 at 7:10 PM, gdeathlegion said:

Actually, JUST TODAY, I ended up lifting a finger and have been able to modify the mesh....

I'll have to model some nipples and edit the texture to match as well, nothing under the panties though unfortunately.

darthtalon progress.png

darthtalon progressue.png

there is a possibility to Port this model into Battlefront 2 2017 ? 

like for maul ? D;

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2021 at 7:26 PM, zov said:

I couldn't figure out how to get the eyes on. Thought I would juspakchunk99-ToplessTalonNoEyes_99_P.pakt upload the eyeless pak now, then upload the finished one later.

Thanx for your work - I look forward to any improvements you can manage!?  I renamed the thread since we have a semi-working version and moved the current version to the top of the topic!

On 3/31/2021 at 7:26 PM, zov said:

I couldn't figure out how to get the eyes on. Thought I would juspakchunk99-ToplessTalonNoEyes_99_P.pakt upload the eyeless pak now, then upload the finished one later.

I was comparing your files to the original darth talon mod, the original mod includes an eyeball texture that I screenshotted for you. That texture may depend on the face and skeleton rigs.

I'm not sure you included all the face assets in the hero rigs folders, make sure you double check, I hope this helps a little....

helpingtalonmod.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, sort of mod compatability.

bluetwi01.jpg.443d726fb665cbb0516b6e64a5c76d68.jpg

Sort of, using the Darth Talon Texture Pack, if you can live with nipple bumps but no texture. Still holding great hope for the OP's mod (and eyes) of course, but I figured someone out there might like to know this works right now. I prefer blue and fewer tats over certain parts. And less pants, but beggars can't be choosers.

While this probably won't matter to people using the download manager (I don't), the combination of Topless Talon and the Texture Pack only works if the Topless Talon filename is modified. I hit it by accident - I'd downloaded Topless/Eyeless Talon twice, and installed the file with (1) at the end that shows it's the second copy. Without that (1), the combination doesn't work. Hooray to load orders I guess.

Wolf470, thanks for what you've done so far, and hoping I get to thank you later for the next version.

On 5/19/2021 at 12:31 AM, Mick TB said:

Wolf470, thanks for what you've done so far, and hoping I get to thank you later for the next version.

As noted in the top Post the eyeless beta texture was created by @zov and all credit goes to him.

When the final version is posted here I will add it to the original post with credit to the creator.

Thank you @Mick TB.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2022 at 1:49 AM, Wolf470 said:

No clue, there is now a gal kestis mod for JFO... there's also several other mods available which weren't when I started this thread... all on Nexus.

you can add agape to that list