SW Jedi Fallen Order Darth Talon Nude

As the title says, I have the Darth Talon Replacer for Jedi Fallen Order.  I will check for replies 1 time a day.  I will on request upload the pak for Darth Talon (uploaded below) for people who can't get it on Nexus to experiment with.  The creator of the pak did it as an experiment in modeling and physics and has no intention of continuing the work (regardless of requests)  As this is a request, if the author of the original mod says no nude then I will delete or close this topic.  

Edit: I have not heard from the author of the mod.

OK so far we have one adjustment, created by @zov   Thank you for your work!!?

pakchunk99-ToplessTalonNoEyes_99_P.pak   

OK I found it here https://www.nexusmods.com/starwarsjedifallenorder/mods/205

but here's the file found in the download

Credit goes to AlexPoe21 who created this mod, you drop it in you're paks folder (steam/steamapps/common/jedi fallen order/swgame/content/paks)  You need to ensure that you know where your steam folder is (mine is in c:/games)

pakchunk99-DarthTalon_99_P.pak

If you can just make her topless.  Oh and if anybody manages to make her topless (or full nude) please post a link to the topic or put it here.  I'll drop the request part of the title and post it at the top (with credit to the modder)

• 1 month later...
On 1/19/2021 at 10:58 PM, emd956 said:

Someone has another nude women character for SW Jedi Fallen Order?

Second this request. Also, I know its probably not what you are looking for (or maybe it is lol) but there is a mod with Cal in his undies now on Nexus Mods, and the creator is working on nude Cal. :)

13 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Second this request. Also, I know its probably not what you are looking for (or maybe it is lol) but there is a mod with Cal in his undies now on Nexus Mods, and the creator is working on nude Cal. :)

No the Darth Talon mod pak I posted here is a female red Twilek.  She's wearing a loincloth and bra, I would like to remove her bra.  Not interested in males just nude or topless females.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/19/2021 at 1:17 PM, gdeathlegion said:

Anyone know the file type of the meshes? 

I’d be down to Edit it myself.

Your best bet is to unpak the pak and look at the mesh structure. I don't have the tools or I would have extracted the relevant files myself.

7 hours ago, Wolf470 said:

Your best bet is to unpak the pak and look at the mesh structure. I don't have the tools or I would have extracted the relevant files myself.

Had no trouble finding the pak files, but Noesis doesn’t seem to recognize them, even after correct extraction settings. Might give it another shot tonight 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2021 at 1:26 PM, gdeathlegion said:

If anyone has texture experience and would like to help me with adding nipple and genitals to the normal map , please DM me. I can do it, but I’m not that good, and it’s gonna take some time

I don't know anything about retexturing, but could you use like assets from the nude Gal mod for the nipples and genitals and recolor them red? Just an idea I had, I don't know if it's actually doable.

25 minutes ago, kra6969 said:

I don't know anything about retexturing, but could you use like assets from the nude Gal mod for the nipples and genitals and recolor them red? Just an idea I had, I don't know if it's actually doable.

It's not a bad idea, my current problem is getting it to work in game after I modify it in Unreal Engine, I may have to go download UE 4.19 to properly compile the pak file to work with Fallen Order. I'll keep working on it when I have time. Hope to have something in a few weeks time.

14 hours ago, gdeathlegion said:

It's not a bad idea, my current problem is getting it to work in game after I modify it in Unreal Engine, I may have to go download UE 4.19 to properly compile the pak file to work with Fallen Order. I'll keep working on it when I have time. Hope to have something in a few weeks time.

Well I hope it all works out. Godspeed Spider-Man

Looks very good!  Thank you for your work gdeathlegion!  I look forward to any progress, and will not be disappointed if the answer turns out to be 'Sorry couldn't get it to work right'.  Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.