SW Jedi Fallen Order Darth Talon Nude

• 2 months later...
On 5/6/2022 at 11:23 PM, SkyRzr said:

Just found this, has there been any game play videos posted with this mod? 

Thanks in advance.

Just played the game with the original from nexus and that was working really well.

Cutscenes, Animations, everthing looked all right. Just try it.

Edited by Snoopy911
6 hours ago, Mick TB said:

Kinda been hoping for color and tattoo modifiers, but it probably isn't happening.

Colors yes, but without the tattoos, for those who want a regular Twi'lek variants, here some examples:

HighresScreenshot00004.png

HighresScreenshot00000.png

Edited by SimVader12
On 5/8/2022 at 4:08 PM, SimVader12 said:

Colors yes, but without the tattoos, for those who want a regular Twi'lek variants, here some examples:

Very nice, and basically just what I was hoping for in terms of skins. Have you been able to run them in the game?

Edited by Mick TB
Removed a comma that was in the wrong place
On 5/8/2022 at 3:21 AM, Snoopy911 said:

Just played the game with the original from nexus and that was working really well.

Cutscenes, Animations, everthing looked all right. Just try it.

I only have the game on PS4 and my laptop is a MAC so I only get to enjoy mods by uploaded videos. :( Someday I'll get back to a PC just to run modded games. 

22 hours ago, SkyRzr said:

I only have the game on PS4 and my laptop is a MAC so I only get to enjoy mods by uploaded videos. :( Someday I'll get back to a PC just to run modded games. 

Someone did upload a small playthrough, age restricted of course. But I haven't found any others so far

Edited by SimVader12