The fact you don't have an incompatibility section despite not being compatible with SLF MCM Separate orgasms is baffling to me, It is a staple function used in conjunction with SLSO.

Not to mention you have it under the troubleshooting section not even highlighted, a place I shouldn't need to check pre-installation without even having loaded up the mod.

I noticed the issue after having the mod enabled for about 3-5 hours and now I can no longer get rid of it disabling seduction, reveal, and intimidation feeding, fortunately I rarely if ever use that function to feed but if I had it would now be broken.  It also made me aware that Beeingfemale is also incompatible with SLF MCM Separate Orgasms so that's a nice touch.

It was a cool concept though.

Edit:  Oh yeah and I was thinking that in terms of the multiple orgasms issue you should base the feeding off the male victims orgasm as generally in a single act they're only going to orgasm once and it makes a little more sense lore-wise that you feed when your partner is at their peak of pleasure as to distract even further from being bitten.  If your partner isn't male you should just set all encounters to treat them as male.

On 4/14/2021 at 1:03 PM, ForgotMyUserNameFuckMe said:

The fact you don't have an incompatibility section despite not being compatible with SLF MCM Separate orgasms is baffling to me

You're always welcome to contribute a better documentation.

1 hour ago, ForgotMyUserNameFuckMe said:

Is there difference in definition?  The fact your mod doesn't work unless I disable something in another mod is an incompatibility.

I don't mod for money, I don't do it for pride or something like that either.

The only reason I made the mod was to scratch my own itch. I wanted a specific mod for a specific play-through, I made it, it worked for me, and I decided to publish it, if people use it - fine, but I'm not wasting a lot of time testing it on every possible configuration. I couldn't be bothered with testing it with every mod out there I don't use. 

If you have some specific instructions that could be added to the description for other people to read - just post them right here. And stop wasting the time in pointless arguments because the last thing I care about is a pissing contest with someone on the internet.

22 hours ago, phillout said:

I don't mod for money, I don't do it for pride or something like that either.

The only reason I made the mod was to scratch my own itch. I wanted a specific mod for a specific play-through, I made it, it worked for me, and I decided to publish it, if people use it - fine, but I'm not wasting a lot of time testing it on every possible configuration. I couldn't be bothered with testing it with every mod out there I don't use. 

If you have some specific instructions that could be added to the description for other people to read - just post them right here. And stop wasting the time in pointless arguments because the last thing I care about is a pissing contest with someone on the internet.

This isn't an argument, you yourself tell people if your mod isn't working properly to "If you have "separate orgasms" enabled in SLF MCM, try disabling it."  I am merely suggesting you properly document an incompatibility as such.  Am I not being specific enough?  I'm not trying to start anything granted I was initially annoyed because I ran into an incompatibility you knew about, but it feels like we're on different pages.

A simple "This does not work if you have "separate orgasms" enabled in SLF MCM" in red.  Or "Incompatibilities: "separate orgasms" function in SLF MCM"

Sorry for any undue stress.

• 3 months later...
21 hours ago, boita said:

Does this work with LE version or does it need a backport ?

You might try. In theory the ESP has no records that would be incompatible between LE and SE. Considering that I'm running the LE version converted and built the mod around it (and only then checked for compatibility with existing SE ports), theoretically it should be.

P.S. and it would be nice of you to report the results, I might add LE compatibility notes to the page.

BTW, the update (MCM etc) is coming, I've got it working.

Edited by phillout
On 8/7/2021 at 6:15 PM, phillout said:

You might try. In theory the ESP has no records that would be incompatible between LE and SE. Considering that I'm running the LE version converted and built the mod around it (and only then checked for compatibility with existing SE ports), theoretically it should be.

P.S. and it would be nice of you to report the results, I might add LE compatibility notes to the page.

BTW, the update (MCM etc) is coming, I've got it working.

it work on le it seem. Also can use redone for le. none editing vtsl on xedit

Edited by Noque
seem the problem not from this mod
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, in just 9 months I've given a birth (lol) to the next version, with MCM and some cleanups.

I hope you enjoy it.

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention yet another change - I've included a hotkey for Vampire Sight into this version. Unless you set it, it does nothing., I just don't use Predator Vision by Gopher, so I included this. This makes possible to use the sight while mounted or while being under invisibility spell or effect w/o breaking it. VTSL also reverts Vampire Sight to vanilla effects,. so you may use your favorite Night Eye mod, like Night Eye Overhaul or Rens Night Eye tweak - my personal favorite, works better than Gopher's version IMO, and yes, you may use it on SE w/o changes. Or convert it if you want.

Edited by phillout
  • 1 month later...

What exactly is supposed to happen if you've got SLSO installed?  My character reaches climax, I get the usual prompt to feed, but then the scene kinda speeds through remaining stages and ends normally for SLSO.  The NPC I fed off is injured, but no other animation plays.  

How to get sexual vampire feeding animation?  Doesnt seem to be any in the mod itself

On 10/28/2021 at 9:00 PM, no_way said:

What exactly is supposed to happen if you've got SLSO installed?  My character reaches climax, I get the usual prompt to feed, but then the scene kinda speeds through remaining stages and ends normally for SLSO.  The NPC I fed off is injured, but no other animation plays.  

How to get sexual vampire feeding animation?  Doesnt seem to be any in the mod itself

Well, this is how it's supposed to work. In order to add a feeding animation during sex, having those "feed" animations as a stage for every sex animation out there would be necessary.

All I could do is allow only animations looking realistically from the PoV of feeding in the seduction quest, so a female vampire wouldn't be feeding while being fucked doggy-style )

I'd advise using a bit of imagination.

On 10/30/2021 at 12:13 PM, phillout said:

Well, this is how it's supposed to work. In order to add a feeding animation during sex, having those "feed" animations as a stage for every sex animation out there would be necessary.

All I could do is allow only animations looking realistically from the PoV of feeding in the seduction quest, so a female vampire wouldn't be feeding while being fucked doggy-style )

I'd advise using a bit of imagination.

Ah ok so its not supposed to switch to an animation tagged as "vampire" after the feeding prompt?  Good to know, I thought it wasnt working.  

That would be a great feature to add though if you can.  Seems like there are some animations floating around, could just do a swap to whatever stage shows the feed then end the sexlab scene.

22 minutes ago, no_way said:

Ah ok so its not supposed to switch to an animation tagged as "vampire" after the feeding prompt?  Good to know, I thought it wasnt working.  

That would be a great feature to add though if you can.  Seems like there are some animations floating around, could just do a swap to whatever stage shows the feed then end the sexlab scene.

Animations tagged as "vampire" in SL don't include the feeding stage either. It's just animations suiting a vampire character, they may include something like biting on the neck as a part of it, and there maybe only a couple of those, at least those I've seen.

And no, I'm not starting working on animations, since I'm not an animator. Animations "floating around" is a SL problem.

28 minutes ago, phillout said:

Animations tagged as "vampire" in SL don't include the feeding stage either. It's just animations suiting a vampire character, they may include something like biting on the neck as a part of it, and there maybe only a couple of those, at least those I've seen.

And no, I'm not starting working on animations, since I'm not an animator. Animations "floating around" is a SL problem.

Yeah exactly, get permission to use one of the biting anims from say sexual feeding, then have your script do a scene and stage swap to that anim based on actor genders and voila great conclusion to the scene where the victim becomes the aggressor.

3 minutes ago, no_way said:

Yeah exactly, get permission to use one of the biting anims from say sexual feeding, then have your script do a scene and stage swap to that anim based on actor genders and voila great conclusion to the scene where the victim becomes the aggressor.

Jesus, really? I go get permissions, do the job so you can enjoy it?

GTFO already.

19 minutes ago, no_way said:

Well if youre gonna be a dick like that, let me say instead that this mod addon is lame as currently implemented...

I don't care. Don't like it - don't use it.  Is it really that hard to understand that I gain zero anything from you using it or not?

Edited by phillout
  • 11 months later...
Vor 13 Minuten sagte xtrange988:

Nun, der Basis-Mod wurde aus dem Nexus https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17610 gelöscht

Dieser scheint ein direkter Port ohne Änderungen zu sein. Also funktioniert es als Ersatz? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/70527

As far as I know, yes - but you can only find out whether it is ultimately enough if you install and try it out

my way of playing as a vampire is different - that's why I discarded it after a test for my game

On 10/1/2022 at 7:55 PM, xtrange988 said:

Well the base mod was deleted from the nexus https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17610

This one seems to be a straight port with no changes. So it will work as replacement? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/70527

If it's just a port of the original LE mod (as it seems to be) w/o major changes - it should work.