22 minutes ago, Midnightbug said:

Ok maybe I am daft, but when I install VTR 1.2 I get the message game is corrupted and cannot be loaded. I am installing it on a new game. If I remove the mod game loads. It has got 2 esps, both redone and the normal one needs to be active?

"The "Redone" version which is also available on Nexus isn't compatible due to the sheer number of changes."

Right from the description. I probably need to use colors or something.

14 minutes ago, phillout said:

"The "Redone" version which is also available on Nexus isn't compatible due to the sheer number of changes."

Right from the description. I probably need to use colors or something.

Ahh what confused me is the link took me there and both esp files are in the same folder belong to the same mod. So just activate msl.vampiricthist.esp?

1 minute ago, Midnightbug said:

Ahh what confused me is the link took me there and both esp files are in the same folder belong to the same mod. So just activate msl.vampiricthist.esp?

Which mod exactly did you download? The "Actual Vampiric Thirst" or "Vampiric Thirst Redone"?

1 minute ago, phillout said:

Which mod exactly did you download? The "Actual Vampiric Thirst" or "Vampiric Thirst Redone"?

The actual:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17610?tab=posts&BH=3

but inside the mod folder you got two esps. 

The only thing is it looks like redone and the original are merged together here, would it work (all scripts and stuff) if I just use the msl.vampiricthirst.esp?

1 minute ago, Midnightbug said:

The actual:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17610?tab=posts&BH=3

but inside the mod folder you got two esps. 

Ah, I can see the source of confusion - "The Actual Vampiric Thirst" includes "Vampiric Thirst Redone.esp". That's really funny.

No, you should be safe with both, since the second one only changes spell names. You may use it - but please ensure that mslVtSexLab.esp goes below "Vampiric Thirst Redone.esp" in your load order. 

2 minutes ago, Midnightbug said:

Well this is weird, I tried to activate only the msl.vampiriscthirst.esp still got the game corrupt message.

Either way if I activate one or two esps from that: game is corrupted and cannot be loaded. Tried with and without racecompatibility. Going crazy here...:S

This could be RaceCompatibility issue. It changes playervampirequestscript.pex too. 

Check the left pane in Mo2, the record for "Vampiric Thirst - SexLab integration". It should not have anything overwritten by any other mod. 

1 minute ago, phillout said:

This could be RaceCompatibility issue. It changes playervampirequestscript.pex too. 

Check the left pane in Mo2, the record for "Vampiric Thirst - SexLab integration". It should not have anything overwritten by any other mod. 

it is at the bottom. Nothing overwrites it. I removed racecompatibility and I still got the error message.

7 minutes ago, Midnightbug said:

it is at the bottom. Nothing overwrites it. I removed racecompatibility and I still got the error message.

Well, try a new game then. Maybe due to whatever reason the game doesn't replace the old script baked in a save with a new one. It usually does if the script on the disk is newer, but you never know.

After all I could be wrong in my assumption that if making it in the middle of a game worked for me meant installing it in the middle of a game was safe for everyone..

35 minutes ago, Midnightbug said:

it is a new game. I dunno what is wrong. It is not your mod definitely, it is vampiric thirst.

It must be a mod conflict somewhere. I converted the LE mod as well, same error. I give up.

The easiest... okay,  the sureest way to check is to load the whole LO into xEdit and take a look at the records of mslVtSexLab - if something is still overriding it.

4 hours ago, phillout said:

The easiest... okay,  the sureest way to check is to load the whole LO into xEdit and take a look at the records of mslVtSexLab - if something is still overriding it.

it is not your mod, something I think conflicting with vampiric thirst. Even without your mod it won't work. I have no idea what could that be, but I have 400 mods (244 esp +esm) so troubleshooting probably would take a day at least.

yeah it's really unfortunate about redone, the mod author closed his account back on the first after he pushed in update that borked everything apparently (I haven't tried said update incase it does actually mess with something) what was the incompatibilities involved with redone over a straight conversion by chance? if it's not too script heavily related I wouldn't mind taking a crack at it.

edit: 

animation wise (and I think some dialogue related with lovers?) I had previously added sexual vampire feeding from on loverslab here however I'm not to familiar with how well tagged and tied in that mod actually is however if anyone has tried this one with that and gotten it sync that would be good to know.

36 minutes ago, Lightning Man said:

what was the incompatibilities involved with redone over a straight conversion by chance? if it's not too script heavily related I wouldn't mind taking a crack at it.

I was mentioning it already here. Basically - everything that this mod touches. Dialogue trees (why oh why), PlayerVampireQuestScript, heck - even ESP name.

The only stuff that would be left unchanged is the scripts I added. From the PoV of this mod - Redone is essentially a totally different mod. Basically you'd have to merge my changes into its PlayerVampireQuestScript, redo the dialogue scripts in the same manner I did (by replacing feeding with sex), replacing a master file with Bash wouldn't be hard, but I guess you'd have to merge the changes for the PlayerVampireQuest in the ESP as well.

9 hours ago, Cilence said:

May have found a bug.

Is the mod supposed to always have a dialogue option to try to seduce or talk to your victims? If so seems if you take mesmerism the option goes away. both levels of mesmerism to be exact.

It's a default VT dialogue, I have only changed the outcome, and yes, you are supposed to have the option to seduce the NPC.

Great mod, I've been looking for something like this for years.

1. When you have a sex with any NPC suitable for feeding in VT (non-undead, living, humanoid NPCs, this includes Falmer), and reach orgasm, you are prompted to feed on them with a regular VT feed select message.

As explained above, the VT feed select message may or may not appear during orgasm.
I don't use SLSO, are there any other conditions?

7 hours ago, losttoho said:

Great mod, I've been looking for something like this for years.

1. When you have a sex with any NPC suitable for feeding in VT (non-undead, living, humanoid NPCs, this includes Falmer), and reach orgasm, you are prompted to feed on them with a regular VT feed select message.

As explained above, the VT feed select message may or may not appear during orgasm.
I don't use SLSO, are there any other conditions?

No, only the ones specified. I.E. if you have sex with undead daedra or a ghost (i.e. anyone not having a warm blood in their bodies) - the feeding won't trigger.

If you think you have a problem, please post your Papyrus log, I'll take a look at it.

11 hours ago, phillout said:

No, only the ones specified. I.E. if you have sex with undead daedra or a ghost (i.e. anyone not having a warm blood in their bodies) - the feeding won't trigger.

If you think you have a problem, please post your Papyrus log, I'll take a look at it.

This is the log.
At first I couldn't feed after the SEX scene,
stopquest VTSexLab
resetquest VTSexLab
startquest VTSexLab
After executing the above, Feed is possible.
However, there are times when you cannot feed after loading a new game.

Papyrus.0.log

1 hour ago, losttoho said:

This is the log.
At first I couldn't feed after the SEX scene,
stopquest VTSexLab
resetquest VTSexLab
startquest VTSexLab
After executing the above, Feed is possible.
However, there are times when you cannot feed after loading a new game.

Papyrus.0.log 332.58 kB · 0 downloads

May I see you load order? There is something weird going on there, you've got several orgasm events and you say you don't have SLSO. 

10 hours ago, Cilence said:

so am i the only one having an issue with the mods text option vanishing if you take the mesmerism powers?

You probably are, since 1) I didn't touch the part about starting dialogues 2) the vanilla mod has all conditions on this dialogue branch in order.

5 hours ago, losttoho said:

This is the load order.
I use MO2.
This is a mod with * enabled.

plugins.txt 7.98 kB · 1 download

It's hard to say what's wrong. Unless the mod order in the left pane is messed up.

You see, the weird part is that you have a log record like this:

SEXLAB - NOTICE: Player orgasm, feeding

You get this notice only when the feeding prompt is about to appear - i.e. all conditions are met, a valid victim found. If you still don't get a prompt - there is something really wrong. Like something overriding the PlayerVampireQuest script.

And what's with the multiple orgasm events per session with an interval of a second or two? This shouldn't be there by default, If you have "separate orgasms" enabled in SLF MCM, try disabling it.

I'm also curious about the history of this save. How old is it? Did you have Better Vampires installed before (judging by disabled WardsFunctionalitiesExtended - BetterVampires Patch.esp, you could). Can you try it on a new save? Just start a new game, quickly level up Speech skill to 100 in console and try seducing any NPC then. See if the problem persists. If not - well, I've lost one save level 27 due to experiments recently too - for some reason killing a death hound started crashing the game.

3 hours ago, phillout said:

It's hard to say what's wrong. Unless the mod order in the left pane is messed up.

You see, the weird part is that you have a log record like this:

SEXLAB - NOTICE: Player orgasm, feeding

You get this notice only when the feeding prompt is about to appear - i.e. all conditions are met, a valid victim found. If you still don't get a prompt - there is something really wrong. Like something overriding the PlayerVampireQuest script.

And what's with the multiple orgasm events per session with an interval of a second or two? This shouldn't be there by default, If you have "separate orgasms" enabled in SLF MCM, try disabling it.

I'm also curious about the history of this save. How old is it? Did you have Better Vampires installed before (judging by disabled WardsFunctionalitiesExtended - BetterVampires Patch.esp, you could). Can you try it on a new save? Just start a new game, quickly level up Speech skill to 100 in console and try seducing any NPC then. See if the problem persists. If not - well, I've lost one save level 27 due to experiments recently too - for some reason killing a death hound started crashing the game.

As you pointed out, "separate orgasms" was enabled.
After disabling this and restarting the quest, feeding normally.
Thank you very much.