Hi and thanks for this mod. Sacrosant quests are awesome but I agree this is the best vampire mechanics and I love your add-on. I havent played a vamp for a while, its been a fun change.

The only issue I have had so far is a really rare occasion when the orgasm induced pop-up menu showed 2 times in a row ( I used 'drink' twice and got no message about "this npc couldnt die" so I believe it only registers once) and there seems to be some inconsistency how the charm aspect works, when it fails or that mesmerization powers dont help but thats just a feeling, it may be working as intended and I had bad luck rolls. 

I also have a request if its possible, when I drain empty or over feed during sex the npc dies that second causing weird issues with rag doll and world clipping, can a death be delayed until after the end of the Sexlab scene?

8 hours ago, Vuulgar said:

I also have a request if its possible, when I drain empty or over feed during sex the npc dies that second causing weird issues with rag doll and world clipping, can a death be delayed until after the end of the Sexlab scene?

This is a valid one, but I think it would be better off just stopping the animation first - this would hopefully fix the problem. I'll see what I can do.

Problem with this mod and SLSO is that if you're thirsty but not horny then you can't feed via seduction.

It'd be a bit embarrassing to die because you were too shagged-out to feed.

In some ways it would make more sense to feed when your partner came ... but that opens up the door to abuse the drain to death for non-consensual encounters.

1 hour ago, DocClox said:

Problem with this mod and SLSO is that if you're thirsty but not horny then you can't feed via seduction.

That's the point, I guess. I personally don't see it as a problem - it's a behavior by design, being a nymphomaniac pays off. 

If you want to raise the PCs arousal - go around feeding in a non-sexual way. Drink blood of the enemies, even corpses. A loop of combat/sex to release the accumulated tension will rather quickly raise your character into a sexual maniac vampire status.

Surely it would be nice having some realistic arousal mod, like Fertility Mode + SLA patch that would regulate arousal of a female PC depending on the cycle, raising it to the extreme near ovulation, since by default SLA logic is a bit off IMO, but that would be a separate mod.

1 hour ago, phillout said:

That's the point, I guess. I personally don't see it as a problem - it's a behavior by design, being a nymphomaniac pays off. 

Eh, fair enough. If it does what you want, then it does what you want. Can't suit everyone's playstyle, after all.

On 12/4/2020 at 7:26 PM, DocClox said:

Eh, fair enough. If it does what you want, then it does what you want. Can't suit everyone's playstyle, after all.

You see, I usually don't build my games around sex.  Sex is just a part of the game, added for immersion.  Just as Frostfall, Hunterborn etc. So I guess I naturally balanced the mod in my style. 

But I may add an option later to choose between feeding on PC orgasm/partner orgasm/whichever comes first.

15 hours ago, phillout said:

You see, I usually don't build my games around sex.  Sex is just a part of the game, added for immersion.  Just as Frostfall, Hunterborn etc. So I guess I naturally balanced the mod in my style. 

Well yeah. You're going to go to the trouble of making a mod, it might as be one that you enjoy playing. I did the same thing with the Slaver's Spellbook.

The thing for me personally is I like my characters to be in control. I don't want them to be sex-obsessed. (and the malus to skill gains and the constant "you are oh-so horny" notifications annoy the hell out of me).  If I play a male character (which I usually do) I just lock arousal at zero, but that sort of defeats the object for a female dragonborn, where part of the challenge is keeping her from becoming a sex mad slut.

But I may add an option later to choose between feeding on PC orgasm/partner orgasm/whichever comes first.

Great if you do. If not, that's fine too. I made a start at some sex & vampirism stuff with the Spellbook, so I can always revisit that.

On 12/4/2020 at 8:06 AM, DocClox said:

It'd be a bit embarrassing to die because you were too shagged-out to feed.

In some ways it would make more sense to feed when your partner came ... but that opens up the door to abuse the drain to death for non-consensual encounters.

I set SLSO pleasure settings for women at 150 and men at 85 (I believe thats what I ended at anyway) and it made it much more "balanced" for how I wanted it to work.

On 11/28/2020 at 7:49 PM, losttoho said:

As you pointed out, "separate orgasms" was enabled.
After disabling this and restarting the quest, feeding normally.
Thank you very much.

Ok after reseting quest VTsexlab feeding appeared. I realized if I turn off separate orgasms in SL mcm, SLSO won't work anymore at all. Is there a way to keep separate orgasms enabled and get this work as well? (I was so happy that it is compatible with SLSO but currently does not seem so if I am correct)

On 12/9/2020 at 8:14 PM, Midnightbug said:

Ok after reseting quest VTsexlab feeding appeared. I realized if I turn off separate orgasms in SL mcm, SLSO won't work anymore at all. Is there a way to keep separate orgasms enabled and get this work as well? (I was so happy that it is compatible with SLSO but currently does not seem so if I am correct)

You don't have to disable separate orgasms when you do use SLSO - the problem was related to "vanilla" SLF separate orgasms. But if you do use SLSO, you have to enable  separate orgasms and then your character has to reach orgasm before feeding. Just having arousal high isn't enough to reach orgasm in SLSO, it's a kind of a mini-game. You can enable "player auto-pilot" in SLSO MCM if you want to make it easier.

Well,  the mod does not work, I can cofirm on my setup, I do not get the prompt to feed. However if I reset the quest it works, until I need to reload the game, then it does not work again.

Whoever has the same problem  - I found a workaround, there is mod on nexus, which lets you to autoexecute console commands, I edited it to stop reset and start VTsexlab quest to run every time when I reload a save and now the mod works flawlessly.

Phillout, you might want to look into this, maybe this could be implemented into the mod somehow.

19 hours ago, Midnightbug said:

Phillout, you might want to look into this, maybe this could be implemented into the mod somehow.

Look into what exactly? What you do is a sigh of something going wrong, restarting the quest every time isn't a general solution.

You haven't provided anything that would give me a clue on what might be wrong. Please read the "troubleshooting" section, it's there for a reason.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/11/2020 at 3:15 PM, Midnightbug said:

Well,  the mod does not work, I can cofirm on my setup, I do not get the prompt to feed. However if I reset the quest it works, until I need to reload the game, then it does not work again.

Whoever has the same problem  - I found a workaround, there is mod on nexus, which lets you to autoexecute console commands, I edited it to stop reset and start VTsexlab quest to run every time when I reload a save and now the mod works flawlessly.

Questions : For Separate Organisms what are your McM options set at?  There are several options that would prevent you from reaching orgasm as a female/the receiver.  For example BJ's and TJ's don't provoke orgasms from the female unless you have the automatic buildup towards an orgasm on stage change which, unless you made that number ridiculously high it would take several successful seductions for a single female orgasm.  Not to mention the 'if only lewd' option, as well as many other options within SO's McM that prevent/slow down female orgasms. 

Example: It's been 6 days for my PC and the last one was self satisfaction with the help of what I can only assume is the 17 million dicks spell (the giant multi coloured tub female solo animation)

So please take the time to go to SO's McM options page and take a few screenshots

10 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

Questions : For Separate Organisms what are your McM options set at?  There are several options that would prevent you from reaching orgasm as a female/the receiver.  For example BJ's and TJ's don't provoke orgasms from the female unless you have the automatic buildup towards an orgasm on stage change which, unless you made that number ridiculously high it would take several successful seductions for a single female orgasm.  Not to mention the 'if only lewd' option, as well as many other options within SO's McM that prevent/slow down female orgasms. 

Example: It's been 6 days for my PC and the last one was self satisfaction with the help of what I can only assume is the 17 million dicks spell (the giant multi coloured tub female solo animation)

So please take the time to go to SO's McM options page and take a few screenshots

I think this. It took some time for me to figure out all nuances and kinks of SLSO, and  some are still unclear to me.

For example, my current (non-vampire) character travels in a company of Gorr (from 3DNPC) and J'Zargo. Initially Gorr was giving her the sex of her life, but after some time she just stopped having orgasms - even with all conditions met. The pleasure indicator reaches the orgasm level, but she doesn't cum.

And then they took J'Zargo to the team after completing his quest. She has sex with both of them - and has a series of orgasms. I use SLEN, with arousal increases for all after dragon soul getting absorbed. So they have a lot of sex, she cums like a bitch. Then one day she has sex with Gorr 1-1. Again - she can't have an orgasm. Despite of the animation meeting all requirements.

I have no idea what's going on. I guess my PC simply can't be satisfied with only one men. I don't know if this counts as being a "whore " since she's mostly loyal to both of them. Mostly :D Apparently even SL itself can't decide, since at the Sex Diary page she has statuses "Virtuous" and "Sexual Deviant".

There is some serious, hardcore RP here added by SL and mods. It's almost as if my character has her own tastes and ideas I can't control.

11 minutes ago, phillout said:

I think this. It took some time for me to figure out all nuances and kinks of SLSO, and  some are still unclear to me.

For example, my current (non-vampire) character travels in a company of Gorr (from 3DNPC) and J'Zargo. Initially Gorr was giving her the sex of her life, but after some time she just stopped having orgasms - even with all conditions met. The pleasure indicator reaches the orgasm level, but she doesn't cum.

And then they took J'Zargo to the team after completing his quest. She has sex with both of them - and has a series of orgasms. I use SLEN, with arousal increases for all after dragon soul getting absorbed. So they have a lot of sex, she cums like a bitch. Then one day she has sex with Gorr 1-1. Again - she can't have an orgasm. Despite of the animation meeting all requirements.

I have no idea what's going on. I guess my PC simply can't be satisfied with only one men. I don't know if this counts as being a "whore " since she's mostly loyal to both of them. Mostly :D

She's Lewd.  If she is gonna feed on a human it's gonna have to be reeeaaaalllllly kinky

Oh, and there is a confirmed problem with the mod currently - the animations it starts when PC seduces someone may not have proper keywords, the ones SLSO requires to have an orgasm.  SLSO, as has been said, has orgasm conditions for both males and females. I didn't realize there was a problem with it until I figured out  why my character doesn't always have an orgasm in the sex scenes she starts.

I'm going to fix it soon. Sorry, folks, I wanted to have some fun too, got distracted. 

3 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

She's Lewd.  If she is gonna feed on a human it's gonna have to be reeeaaaalllllly kinky

The thing is - I wasn't talking about the vampire character, it was another one, Bosmer archer/hunter/summoner. Unlike my vampire character who was a real sloot from the start, she had practically nun life in the beginning, mostly camping, hunting, spent a lot of time in Chanterelle, alone.

But then she kills her first dragon (I use Unbound, so it was a bit of a surprise for her) and well, here  is a problem - absorbing souls makes her horny AF. 

- OMG,. the dragon is about to explode!!! Ruuuuuuuun! ... Wait. WHAT. THE. FUCK? Did it just... got something into me?

• 2 months later...