Oh VT, I still remember when I played VT with Requiem back in the day. I like this integration, I'm trying this + your other VT patch to decrease blood pool leaking. Could make for an interesting playthrough.

One thing I noticed is that if a SL animation starts and you have an active power you can't disable it during the animation (or for a while before/after the animation, or between animations if there are more than one actor ready for the action: example multiple aggressors with Defeat). Could you implement somehow an automatic disable of any active power when SL starts an animation? This could prevent some unwanted behavior.

On 11/15/2020 at 10:12 PM, necross 413 said:

Is this compatible with the  VT-Reborn version? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/34356?tab=description

If not, is there a way to make it so?

Yeah i was happy when i saw someone actually mod VT then i see its the version that hasn't been updated in 2 years instead on the one you linked lol. The updated version is based off of that one. wouldn't think it would be that different But lord knows I only Trouble shoot mods not make them so what do i know

2 hours ago, Cilence said:

Yeah i was happy when i saw someone actually mod VT then i see its the version that hasn't been updated in 2 years instead on the one you linked lol. The updated version is based off of that one. wouldn't think it would be that different But lord knows I only Trouble shoot mods not make them so what do i know

After taking  a close look at it - I don't think I'll be supporting it. It's essentially a new mod. The name of  the ESP file has changed, dialogue topics have changed, the PlayerVampireQuestScript has changed. It's hard to say what it didn't change - in regards to what my mod handles. It would take a completely new mod to support this. 

Mine is under MPL-2 license, so anyone can fork it and make a new mod. Sorry guys, no, I won't be doing it. I'm pretty happy with the classic one and don't see a reason to switch - especially considering that I'd have to make half a dozen of new patches for this new overhaul just to make it work in my LO, also considering that the original one was made with Requiem in mind (and even came with a patch), and the new one breaks some mechanics etc.

Sorry if it disappoints you.

On 11/15/2020 at 9:24 PM, Midnightbug said:

Can you please make an SLSO (separate orgasms) patch, please? (if I am using SLSO only I guess orgasm won't be triggered as normal SL orgasm is disabled)

Ahh I was wondering why it wasn't working, guess that makes sense. I'll just have to wait for the patch then.

15 hours ago, Rocketman142 said:

Ahh I was wondering why it wasn't working, guess that makes sense. I'll just have to wait for the patch then.

Yeah, I'm working on it. In fact I already have it working, but now I'm thinking what am I supposed to do with multiple orgasms :)

My vampire PC had sex with that grieving Shatter-Shield fella, and the old man turned out to be so good she was cumming and couldn't stop, having 8 orgasms (and now thinks she is in love). I had no problem just choosing 7 of 8 times to not feed, but I think I should restrict feeding to the 1st orgasm in a session only. 

P.S. I love the idea of combining this mod with SLSO because it solves the problem of rape - unless the PC is really lewd, she can't reach orgasm in rape and therefor - can't force-feed on an attacker. This balances out the (kinda) OP nature of the feeding on an attacker. 

8 minutes ago, phillout said:

Yeah, I'm working on it. In fact I already have it working, but now I'm thinking what am I supposed to do with multiple orgasms :)

My vampire PC had sex with that grieving Shatter-Shield fella, and the old man turned out to be so good she was cumming and couldn't stop, having 8 orgasms (and now thinks she is in love). I had no problem just choosing 7 of 8 times to not feed, but I think I should restrict feeding to the 1st orgasm in a session only. 

P.S. I love the idea of combining this mod with SLSO because it solves the problem of rape - unless the PC is really lewd, she can't reach orgasm in rape and therefor - can't force-feed on an attacker. This balances out the (kinda) OP nature of the feeding on an attacker. 

Yeah restricting feeding to the first orgasm sounds like a good work around for multiple orgasms. ?

25 minutes ago, Jack005 said:

:( would you please make one for better vampires? I've advanced a lot with my character as a vampire but your mod looks awesome

were in the same boat too, better vampires just offers so many add ons and i cant live without it lol I did try this on a fresh install with different mod list was good.

2 hours ago, Jack005 said:

:( would you please make one for better vampires? I've advanced a lot with my character as a vampire but your mod looks awesome

No, it's a different vampire overhaul - and I don't play it anymore. 

"I don't always play vampire characters, but when I do - I play with Vampiric Thirst" (The Most Interesting Vampire in Tamriel). But the thing with VT is that it's the least compatible vampire overhaul due to its complex feeding system, plus it's the overhaul which expects you to feed a lot, like several times a day - and those are the reasons why I made this mod. 

You could check if Deadly Drain has BV support - I vaguely remember it mentioning BV on its page. Besides, I don't recall BV having features like draining your victims to death, so I'd have to implement it too - including killing essentials by feeding, something VT has already. If DD doesn't support BV, it's easier just to make a patch for it instead of implementing everything from scratch. But it wouldn't be me. 

38 minutes ago, phillout said:

No, it's a different vampire overhaul - and I don't play it anymore. 

"I don't always play vampire characters, but when I do - I play with Vampiric Thirst" (The Most Interesting Vampire in Tamriel). But the thing with VT is that it's the least compatible vampire overhaul due to its complex feeding system, plus it's the overhaul which expects you to feed a lot, like several times a day - and those are the reasons why I made this mod. 

You could check if Deadly Drain has BV support - I vaguely remember it mentioning BV on its page. Besides, I don't recall BV having features like draining your victims to death, so I'd have to implement it too - including killing essentials by feeding, something VT has already. If DD doesn't support BV, it's easier just to make a patch for it instead of implementing everything from scratch. But it wouldn't be me. 

Nop It doesn't and I not that good moding to make a patch

Version 0.4 has been released, with SLA and SLSO support.

I hope no one minds including SL Aroused as a hard requirement - it's my understanding that everyone using SexLab uses it too these days. Correct me if I'm wrong, I might consider moving it to optional later.

P.S. Oh, and I forgot to mention it in the changelog - it now includes the changes from "Vampires Don't Leak", because I couldn't keep  them compatible w/o conflicts anymore, and didn't want to keep two versions of the same script as a "compatibility patch".

I guess I'm going to add MCM for you to tweak some stuff, including the "leakage" of blood pool depending on the vampire age a bit later.

Here comes another one - 0.45. The only change is added SLEN support, if you have it installed, it used to increase the relationship rank with the NPC (with a dice roll, like SLEN does) and counts toward the total number of relationships increases in SLEN.

If you have downloaded 0.40 already and restarted the managing quest, just replace 0.4 with this one. Earlier versions require a full restart of VTSexLab quest as described in manual.

Those NPCs don't count as "previous SLEN partners" though. I hope it doesn't break anything, let me know please if something's wrong with it.

Great idea, I had been looking for something similar some time. But when I install it I don't get any blood when I feed. The only way that I found to make the feed work is deleting the playervampirequestscript.psc, and I never see trigger anything after an orgasm. :classic_sad:

15 minutes ago, Omikrom said:

Great idea, I had been looking for something similar some time. But when I install it I don't get any blood when I feed. The only way that I found to make the feed work is deleting the playervampirequestscript.psc, and I never see trigger anything after an orgasm. :classic_sad:

Yeah i downloaded the correct mod for this and tried the .45 patch  it is definatly the patch that stops blood gain. disable it and you can feed normally without issue.

1 hour ago, Cilence said:

Yeah i downloaded the correct mod for this and tried the .45 patch  it is definatly the patch that stops blood gain. disable it and you can feed normally without issue.

A papyrus log would be helpful. Please attach it to your comment. Thank you.

P.S. and having the load order would be nice too. Because it is essential that nothing else overrides PlayerVampireQuest and its scripts from this mod.

My papyrus log.

I have been investigating a little, no experience with papyrus though. But looking al this fragment from the log: 

[11/23/2020 - 02:38:14PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
stack:
    [ (000CF02C)].mslVTPRKF_VampireFeedBeds_000CF02C.Fragment_0() - "mslvtprkf_vampirefeedbeds_000cf02c.psc" Line 8
[11/23/2020 - 02:38:15PM] ERROR: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 4, got 3. 
stack:
    [ (000CF02C)].mslVTPRKF_VampireFeedBeds_000CF02C.Fragment_0() - "mslvtprkf_vampirefeedbeds_000cf02c.psc" Line 16

Made me think that the problem could be the extra parameter added to method VampireFeed. For what I have read you need to recompile all scripts that have a call to a function with new optional parameters

Papyrus.0.log

1 hour ago, Omikrom said:

Made me think that the problem could be the extra parameter added to method VampireFeed. For what I have read you need to recompile all scripts that have a call to a function with new optional parameters

Uh. Screw the extra parameter then. I'll just change the meaning of the PassOut parameter then. I don't like the idea very much, but I hate the idea of recompiling all dependent scripts even more, the less stuff you change, the better.

If I'd be Papyrus, I'd be filling my parameters on runtime. Stupid Papyrus, why it can't be more like me?

Thanks for the feedback. 

Version 0.47 has these problems fixed. And should have better animations for male vampires as well.

There is another thing which could be added :)

Would it be possible to add when a non vampire character has sex with a vampire, the mod would add a chance to be infected with sanguine vampiris, or to turn into a vampire after a bit of an ingame time? It would be an immersive way to  turn into vampire.

It would be amazing for the player character but even more fun if it would work for npcs too.

Or....

if it would work for the player  tis way as well if you have sex with your victim you would have an option to turn them into vampire if you want?