af CARTOON String Bikini Outfit 2

af CARTOON String Bikini Outfit 2

af CARTOON String Bikini 2

This is a One-Off Demonstration of an altered EA body with a custom String Bikini.  

Always best to start with the Games own Sim Mesh for UV & image alignment.

I used my “Bald 2 Skin” as a matching template so vagina and nipples will show properly. It should show perfectly with any skin.

The body is a Cartoon with an “Hour-Glass” overall contour.  The Breasts are large, firm, Slopping, with a deep undercut, and a more pronounced cleavage.  It has large protruding nipples although they can only be seen when looking from the side with this outfit.

The Waist is very narrow – like one who practices being cinched into a corset. The Hips are very wide. The leg-gap is much more defined as is the butt crack.  The Butt is more “Bubble” like, with firm definition and tight tuck at the legs. The Thighs and Calves are more defined, as is the upper Chest.

All key animation points are matched except nipples "Y" position so hands may penetrate a little into the breast unless reduced by slider. All other positions are matched to EA standards.

It is not compatible with other EA Sims with regard to Clothing style accessories as Hips are too wide and waist is too small.  No Garment Swaps as this is a unique body. Great for a Beach Attendant or cocktail server. 

All the images provided show with Sliders set at their neutral positions (center of slide range) for all EA slides. No other Augmentation sliders installed (They show EA base setting only)

All-in-all, not bad… Probably much better as an entire series with outfits, tops, bottoms, and nude parts… Don’t know.  What do you think?

Nice. You explained perfectly why sliders are nice to use, but also how they can cause problems with alignments. Custom bodies when made properly bypass these issues, but as you mentioned - won't work with default outfits. Using situational Sims is the best option or a save series which befits their use.

I get great use from my Ziwa Bonde world and one of your 'Perky Slopes' bodies/outfits since I don't worry about seasons or modesty - it's the middle of Africa.

Screenshot-821.jpg.50a4513e551d7cf47c47114eb85be542.jpg

As far as what do 'I' think - Custom bodies always become more useful when they have clothing and outfits options, although this doesn't stop them from having uses for players with imagination. Go-Go dancers / Strip club dancers / NPC's in a pool environment as you mentioned are basic uses.