Civil War Sex

Given the description, would you have any interest in a mod like this?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Given the description, would you have any interest in a mod like this?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Such a mod should institute sex:

• Early in the Civil War (after Whiterun or Falkreath/the Pale)
    • Somewhat later in the Civil war
    • Only after Ulfric or Tullius is dead
  3. 3. What sort of dialogue should start sex?

• Incidental comment by player (e.g., "colder than usual today, eh?")
    • Coy comment by player (e.g., "you look like you could use a little warming up.")
    • Direct comment by the player (e.g., "I'm horny, let's fuck.")
    • Forcegreet by soldiers (I think that this would be difficult to make work - but not impossible; it would likely wind up being largely guard sex)
    • Some combination of the above
  4. 4. In such a mod the player should find himself/herself during sex

• In the "male" position
    • In the "female" position
    • In a position chosen by random

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/07/2020 at 05:01 PM

As everyone is aware the Civil War quest line sucks. Part of this is that it is simple, mindless and generally pointless (all right you have to do it to buy Hjerim but is that really such a big deal?). It occurred to me as I was putting a second file into Some Consensual Sex this morning that maybe sex is what it needed. My thinking is that when you reach a certain point in the quest line (regardless of which side you favor) NPCs of your faction (Sons of Skyrim or Imperial) will suddenly be interested in having sex with you. I mean, they're a bunch of horny soldiers, right? This would, of course, be dialogue related.

So, while nothing may come of this idea I thought I would put out a poll and see how many people would be interested in such a mod and under what conditions. Bear in mind that until you give someone the Jagged Crown you are not really committed to a side. I mention that because that would be the earliest point at which I would expect to implement this effect.

Now, the next time some Stormcloak chick walks up to you and calls you "Stormblade" you'll know what she really wants.

6 minutes ago, Psalam said:

be interested in having sex with you. I mean, they're a bunch of horny soldiers, right?

Just what it takes after a battle: a good fuck .

Funny could be a situation:
the two captains of the factions challenge each other to a duel to the death, we fuck the winner . Obviously, the sex of the captains will have to be the opposite of ours , perhaps conditioning them based on our state of excitement. Knowing that a beautiful whore in heat who is about to have an orgasm from arousal is watching you, could be a good incentive to give her a good reason . 

11 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Bear in mind that until you give someone the Jagged Crown you are not really committed to a side.

What if we kept it instead? After all, neither side deserves it. Without us, no one has it .

I've never really bothered with that war after my first game. (So, I can't really answer to 1, that makes my "yes" a bit meaningless)

But perhaps such a mod would give me at least one reason to play that stupid questline at all. :classic_laugh:

52 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Bear in mind that until you give someone the Jagged Crown you are not really committed to a side. I mention that because that would be the earliest point at which I would expect to implement this effect.

I see it completely in the opposite direction. If there is sex involved, it should start earlier.

Perhaps an achievement in that questline should only be possible by sex to advance further.

Can't really answer 4 since that should be depending on the NPC and the sourrounding story and perhaps a mod setting. (I ticked "random")

37 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said:

What if we kept it instead? After all, neither side deserves it. Without us, no one has it .

But that means no progression and continued conflict unless making a third faction is a possibility which, i have a feeling would be very difficult. I would love that though, making your own faction so you either talk both sides out of war or just wreck them both, that'd be awesome.

What would be the use of sex during the questline? Bribing your way into the army? A more Solutions approach as an alternative to some other action? A camp whore spin off from Radiant Prostitution? (or an inverse where you visit the opposing camps and leave behind curses, poisons or spoiled food).

I think the utter lack of story and bits in the CW make it hard to add any meaningful sex and the combat focus of most of the events really preclude most sex scenes.

A sex agent with sex rewards might be the most workable, since you have the Courier mission where you have to find the opposing side's courier and steal troop movement documents, then deliver the forged ones to the next target. Two NPC interactions there where sex and seduction are (potentially) possible.  I'm not sure if the Courier can be changed to male/female to match the Player's preference. I think the Hold Commanders are both male, but possibly a second female NPC could be added in for a male to deliver the reports or reward.

Markarth/Riften has a built in spy mission and using sex to seduce your way to the quest required information would certainly be possible if it isn't covered by some other mod.  Possibly before each fort assault, the player could have a few encounters in that fort as an otherwise unknown agent (unless you're using a mod that does either add you to the in game factions or make guards attack you when not wearing their side's armor) and by getting into "secured" areas retrieve info about troop strengths, schedules and weak areas under repair to help with the attack, plus your observations just from walking around. 

11 minutes ago, Mr.Otaku said:

But that means no progression and continued conflict unless making a third faction is a possibility which, i have a feeling would be very difficult. I would love that though, making your own faction so you either talk both sides out of war or just wreck them both, that'd be awesome.

Way off topic, but I wish we could come walking up with Paarthurnax on one side, Odahviing on the other and the crown on my head telling Tullius to stand down and Ulfric to shut up.

29 minutes ago, Mr.Otaku said:

I would love that though, making your own faction so you either talk both sides out of war or just wreck them both, that'd be awesome.

? I think we have a 3rd faction that always wins in vanilla: the Thalmor

• either Ulfric wins, the empire is weakened and fails to fulfil the peace *cough* contract conditions
  • or the empire wins, obviously alienated the Nords by that and bowed to the Thamor's orders. Under no circumstances would the conflict be solved. It will undermine the empire for many years to come.

BUT:

The worst thing that could happen to the Thalmors (they lose) would be the Nords and the empire coming to peaceful agreement, they reunite and recombine their forces.

The Thalmor would have to prevented that at all costs. It has a reason that Elenwen's arse is present in the armistice talks.

B.t.w. : That's why I count Ulfric as the greatest stretegic asset that the Thalmors have in the North.

27 minutes ago, Mr.Otaku said:

I agree to destroy both factions  :mrgreen:  Or, at the very least, avoid taking sides

Honestly lots of people would like to see a revamped quest like this. My pick and suggestion on this is, the player should able to help for the cause of Empire/Stormcloaks, by just being a female helper. And since the majority of the playerbase is playing as a really beautiful chick, may be some extra questline or quests, like:

-Female PC would be joined with Ulfric/Tulius dialogue, but not as a soldier.

-She is first given the task to increase morale of the soldiers (some military camp or city barracks action, can be specialized and differentiated for each camp, like Oblivion Mage Guild quests, each one is with different ways. Still involving sexuality but some can demand dance show, and other may use PC's body for increasing body temperature for freezing soldiers, the other for "injecting" some medicine via sex, some others to persuade deserters with sex etc.)

-After first quest, PC would be used for interrogation of some soldiers, which can be a dialogue choices+sex choices thing.

-Then PC would be tasked for finding "heroes" around (high level injected NPCs or followers) and add to the cause, with some more dialogue options+small quests which involve some kind of intimacy or sex, or some dialogue checks and requests.

-After that, PC would be sent to the other side's cities or forts, infiltrating as an ally soldier to promote desertion, via sex+aftersex dialogues, or infest the garrison with sexual diseases.

-Then PC would be tasked to go and steal the battle plans, by using seduction and deception, getting into Solitude or Windhelm and their keeps.

-At last, PC may get sent to free the captured heroes or soldiers. (Can get in there by breaking the law, inserting a lockpick into your "hidden" area, then freeing them, or having high speech so you can talk with guard and seduce one, or just be a battering ram and kill all inside the prison, with all optional ways to approach)

-Aside of those, bandits should be seduced and bribed, to become soldiers of Stormcloak/Empire.

I dont know your desire to do a big quest mod like this. I am aware this can be pretty exhausting to make a questline like Slaverun, but in my head, a civil war sex mod should be like that. Also if some quests are repeatable or generic, plus time sensitive, it would  be a big plus (like you need to make cum the freezing soldiers in 5 minutes, the soldiers should take their medicine at 12 pm and 12 am, the captured prisoners would be killed 3 days after so save them early etc.).

So in my mind, it should not be a fuck and go style quest, but more like "Wartimes", a task you should focus on and a time sensitive one in order to make it done. Even another NPC agent, who is disrupting your allies' cause can be simulated, to give like a "race-like" sensation for your tasks.

1 hour ago, karlpaws said:

What would be the use of sex during the questline?

While there have been many interesting suggestions let me remind you of what I said at the beginning. The purpose of sex in the Civil War quest line is to make it more fun, more enjoyable for the player. As it stands, there are a lot of people like @worik who have just ignored it. My goal was to see if there was a way to increase interest so that they might get more enjoyment from their Skyrim experience. I like a lot of what @sencer had to say but I am quite prepared to drop immersion for fun if I can find a way that I would find fun and had enough other people interested. If not, well, as I also said at the beginning:

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

while nothing may come of this idea

4 hours ago, Psalam said:

The purpose of sex in the Civil War quest line is to make it more fun,

I think you would have to create quite a bit of content first to have anything to make more fun... maybe CW adjacent content that can be done along with the war or .. not.  Many people have tried to deal with the coded mess that is the CW quest lines and my impression is that it is such an unmitigated horror it is best left untouched lest some eldrich monster crawl out of the black depths.

I mainly ignore the war stuff because I don't want to risk breaking anything for no real gain (maybe a quest is gone, NPCs are replaced with others, but nothing really changes for me) and a few quest that let me do sexy stuff with CW related NPCs, soldier camps and the related forts without messing with anything would be good.

4 hours ago, gregathit said:

Talk about fucking your way to the crown!

15 hours ago, worik said:

The worst thing that could happen to the Thalmors (they lose) would be the Nords and the empire coming to peaceful agreement, they reunite and recombine their forces.

Which is literally bound to be the worst case ending for the Thalmors:

A united Skyrim, with strong and mutual support to and from the empire, a High King/Queen admired and loved in all holds. :classic_laugh:

14 hours ago, Psalam said:

As it stands, there are a lot of people like @worik who have just ignored it. My goal was to see if there was a way to increase interest so that they might get more enjoyment from their Skyrim experience.

Yep! @Psalam That would convince me to pick up my sword and win the war ? :classic_angel:

22 minutes ago, sshar22 said:

I'd be interested in a mod that indifferently if you chose a side or remain neutral (CW neutrality mod), forces the player to service the various camps strewn across skyrim

Cheers

Out of curiosity, why would such a mod need to be CW neutral? There are always the same number of camps. When Whiterun falls to the Stormcloaks, for instance, the Whiterun Stormcloak camp ceases to exist but the Whiterun Imperial camp comes into being "in the plains west of Whiterun."

I would envision several phases:

Phase 1: Allows consensual dialogue sex with members of the faction that you've joined after Whiterun. I am trying to work on dialogue and conditions to make it appear to occur (the dialogue) randomly. Based on the poll results I would expect that resulting sex would primarily put the player in the female position but I expect that I can arrange for some random amount of change up as well.

Phase 2: Improving morale in the camps when you go to there before you will be allowed to proceed with the CW quest. For example, if you are playing as a Stormcloak and are doing the Battle for Fort Neugrad quest, you would have to have sex with a certain number (3?) of the soldiers in the camp before Galmar gave you the actual quest. I would foresee dialogue being straightforward and the player being in the female position for sex.

Phase 3: Visiting the Boss. Set up a forcegreet whenever the player enters the Palace of the Kings or Castle Dour (again after Whiterun). At the moment I would foresee a simple dialogue, "Are you here to see the Boss (Boss being replaced by Tuliius or Ulfric's name as appropriate.). If you say yes you would be told you have to pay to see him and this would result in what would be effectively a rape. If you say no nothing happens and you could still just move forward. This give the player an option to skip this if not in the mood. There would be a time limit between forcegreets so that if you are going in and out for something (like Blood on the Ice) you won't have to keep dealing with a horny guard.

Phase 4: Setting up the CW city quests so that more of it can be done with sex. Most obviously, seducing the courier to get the plans.

Phase 5: Set up a prison a la what Veladrius did with the Thalmor in Captured Dreams. Have the player randomly captured and imprisoned. I think by using orcs or some other race(s) that does not normally provide soldiers I can make this so that it can be used regardless of the faction chosen.

On 10/22/2020 at 3:18 PM, Psalam said:

Out of curiosity, why would such a mod need to be CW neutral? There are always the same number of camps. When Whiterun falls to the Stormcloaks, for instance, the Whiterun Stormcloak camp ceases to exist but the Whiterun Imperial camp comes into being "in the plains west of Whiterun."

CW Neytrality lets you do a couple of things, skip the CW quests, can skip the council quest, and can buy Hjerim (and unbugs Blood and Ice quests)

To your question, the CWN modifies some files, so a mod aware of those changes would not pose incompatibility problems.

Cheers

At the very least it would be nice to have some kind of mod that makes the soldiers in the civil war (like the ones at the camp) really horney (amp up their arousal levels). There are a lot of other mods that can take the ball and run from there. ?

I often have to use those camps to stop off and get warm due to frostfall, and it should be a lot more dangerous doing that, then it usually is. 

Fun Civil war sex story

Spoiler

During the battle of Windhelm in the street fighting, I got too far forward of the other Imperial soldiers, this resulted in me getting surrounded and defeated (Goubo style) and the Storm Cloaks started having their way with me ?. Meanwhile, the fighting did eventually catch up and the Imperial soldiers wound up killing the Storm Cloaks before they could finish. It was one of those rare Skyrim moments when everything came together in a particularly immersive way by accident. ?

21 hours ago, Corsayr said:

At the very least it would be nice to have some kind of mod that makes the soldiers in the civil war (like the ones at the camp) really horney

I've given this a lot of thought and I don't think I would want it in my CW mod because it would make SLAR a hard requirement. I know that most people who would be interested in the mod I envisaged (including myself) already use it but the operative word is MOST. 

However, since it is YOU who brought this up let me offer an alternative. I think that I can whip up a mod that would do the same thing just for you (and anyone else who wants to download it). There are 3 possible ways to do it (as I see it):

1) I can just make something that keeps the Arousal of Imperial and Stormcloak soldiers above 90. I would advise against this approach since it would ALWAYS be above 90 and you might find yourself wishing for an alternative.

2) I can make a simple dialogue like "By the Divines I'm cold." that would only be available to Imperial and Stormcloak soldiers. Then, when you use this dialogue it will raise the Arousal to 90 (i.e., talking to you really turns them on). This gives you more control. You can then wander into a camp and make some, all or none of the soldiers horny at your whim.

3) If you like (2) "Why stop there (Astrid)?" I can make a dialogue (or more than one) that can give you the same results for other groups or individuals.

Anyway, let me know.

8 minutes ago, Psalam said:

However, since it is YOU who brought this up let me offer an alternative. I think that I can whip up a mod that would do the same thing just for you (and anyone else who wants to download it). There are 3 possible ways to do it (as I see it):

? That would be super cool of you!

9 minutes ago, Psalam said:

1) I can just make something that keeps the Arousal of Imperial and Stormcloak soldiers above 90. I would advise against this approach since it would ALWAYS be above 90 and you might find yourself wishing for an alternative.

I would want it to be something out of my control so this one is the most like what I am thinking. But you are right about a flat 90 or above being a potential issue. If arousal calculations continued to work as usual then a starting point of 70 would probably do better. 

This makes hanging out in these areas kind of a ticking time bomb. 

If the starting point was something that was modifiable (in xEdit, or even an MCM) then allowing it to be tweaked to taste would be the Cadillac option. ? 

On 10/28/2020 at 8:20 PM, Psalam said:

Phase 5: Set up a prison a la what Veladrius did with the Thalmor in Captured Dreams. Have the player randomly captured and imprisoned. I think by using orcs or some other race(s) that does not normally provide soldiers I can make this so that it can be used regardless of the faction chosen.

Add to that the very opposite: The PC interrogating prisoners or doing them favours in exchange for sex.

As I mentioned in your other poll from february, the CW needs much more side quests. Aside from a pure sex mod, you could add some of these side quests.

E.g. one side quest that puts the PC in charge to evaluate if and how prisoners should be treated, kept in for longer, get executed, force-labour in a mine, ...etc... or be released.

Not like being a judge, more like an experienced soldier, tasked by the commander to make sure that only dangerous enemy soldiers are kept inside and the others get released to make space in the prison.

Throw in here the sex aspect if the PC decides, that this would help to decide :classic_laugh: