JSGME dumps textures into my game directory (mods dont even load) [VX]

Spoiler

1239875496_Screenshot(70).png.47de86cd6830552e9736680ffd63278d.png

Very annoying stuff going on here. 
If anyone can help me, i'd highly appreciate it
Im fairly new

Basically I have all my mods placed into 'MODS' (Mods I've taken from a previous repack version)
I'm aware that all mods may not work.
But they aren't even loading in-game.
I have a friend with same version and same program and his doesn't dump textures into the game directory, and his game works with specific mods.

What did I do wrong? Am I missing something? How can I fix this?

Perhaps someone can explain to me what the proper paths are just so I can do it manually or maybe even finesse the program into extracting the textures into the right folder

Or maybe someone can just send me their game as a repack

Any help would be extremely appreciated.

On 10/18/2020 at 1:36 PM, xXDeliteXx said:
  Hide contents

Very annoying stuff going on here. 
If anyone can help me, i'd highly appreciate it
Im fairly new

Basically I have all my mods placed into 'MODS' (Mods I've taken from a previous repack version)
I'm aware that all mods may not work.
But they aren't even loading in-game.
I have a friend with same version and same program and his doesn't dump textures into the game directory, and his game works with specific mods.

What did I do wrong? Am I missing something? How can I fix this?

If JSGME isn't configured correctly, it will copy your mods to the wrong location. So first make sure it is copying anything you install to the correct location.

If so, then JSGME isn't the problem b/c that's all it does. ?

2 hours ago, OysterMug said:

If JSGME isn't configured correctly, it will copy your mods to the wrong location. So first make sure it is copying anything you install to the correct location.

If so, then JSGME isn't the problem b/c that's all it does. ?

My JSGME is in my game directory

Where should it be instead?

You have the correct location. But your mods must have to correct path inside them to ensure they are being copied to the correct destination.

JSGME works by copying the files inside each mod to the exact path inside each mod.

For example: An Activemod retexture called "R9SexyDress182" might contain a folder called "Mod", which contains "Activemod", which contains "SexyDress" (which contains all of your textures.) JSGME will copy those files to that exact path. If the path is incorrect, it's copying your files to the wrong place.