"What mod is this?" III

man, I just hate it when people show their mods over the internet only to say that its private. This reminds me of show and tell, the internet version.

well, that particular outfit was made for his friend as a modder's resource upon the request. So I completely understand if he decides not to release the mod ever.

In my opinion, I think it's too bad, really, because hellosanta's hairpack is amazing and more haircut maid by him/her would be great, i love his/her job (sorry I don't know if you are a girl or a boy!) and because... we never have enough hairstyles when you change your haircut twice or more per day! (that's true! no comments please!) So, yes, I would really appreciate to have more hairstyles... If just I knew how to make sims3 haistyles for skyrim, i would by my self. I really would like to have them all! But unfortunately, I don't know how to do it... Wish learn it one day. Is this long to modeled sims3 hair for Skyrim?

(sorry if it's a little off topic but I had to share my opinion :P)

No, it's not to hard to convert sims3 hairs into Skyrim. The process may be confusing at the first time, but it's pretty easy once you get used to it. It takes some time for editing vertices and bone weighting though. I think Endiness has posted tutorial about it somewhere on LL forum.

Wait wait there are more? You're holding out on us are you? Fie I say....FIE.

Just counted 68 donate hairstyles at Newsea. I can't tell if some of them are free or not. Some aren't labeled free or donate, but require a login. I'm not going to make another non-subscribed account just see either. If you haven't ever donated before, then that would be $10 for 68+ hairs. Why wait?

more like, I just don't plan to release my rest of hair conversions at all. 

Its no worries 120 hairs is quite enough already its not like you didn't already do your bit. Though I'd love to esm them all into one file for usage with companion and NPC editing. I play Skyrim almost in fits an starts, the minute I run into a face that doesn't work for me I save, exit and open the CK and start making changes....my friends have always joked that I've never actually finished a Bethesda game...they'd be wrong, I did finish Morrowind...but I've been a bit of a mess since Oblivion/FO3/FONV/Skyrim. Too many things to fix, and too many pretty things not to have them all.

In my opinion, I think it's too bad, really, because hellosanta's hairpack is amazing and more haircut maid by him/her would be great, i love his/her job (sorry I don't know if you are a girl or a boy!) and because... we never have enough hairstyles when you change your haircut twice or more per day! (that's true! no comments please!) So, yes, I would really appreciate to have more hairstyles... If just I knew how to make sims3 haistyles for skyrim, i would by my self. I really would like to have them all! But unfortunately, I don't know how to do it... Wish learn it one day. Is this long to modeled sims3 hair for Skyrim?

(sorry if it's a little off topic but I had to share my opinion :P)

Endiness actually posted a step-by-step guide on porting Sims 3 hair to Skyrim, here is the link!

I don't think Santa's a troll. I mean....there are far worse trolls I can think of one of them right off the top of my head but I'm not going to mention their name cause thats not the point of the thread.

I think I know exactly who you are talking about  ;)

"cough" Elewin "cough"

If anyone have workng file http://www.4shared.com/folder/PtN2_cUL/Fox6000_Armors.html please upload it. I can download, but cant open file from link. Thanks.

P.S. I need CBBE version.

nekooo here's my collection, all links 100% tested and working (armors 09 to 25 + more)

http://www.4shared.com/folder/hE_nN54o/Nokous_Fox_Armor_Collection.html

Thanks to all who posted fox armors here, without you guys i couldn't have compiled this collection.. :D

If anyone have workng file http://www.4shared.com/folder/PtN2_cUL/Fox6000_Armors.html please upload it. I can download, but cant open file from link. Thanks.

P.S. I need CBBE version.

nekooo here's my collection, all links 100% tested and working (armors 09 to 25 + more)

http://www.4shared.com/folder/hE_nN54o/Nokous_Fox_Armor_Collection.html

Thanks to all who posted fox armors here, without you guys i couldn't have compiled this collection.. :D

:o

What to say?

BIG THANKS MATE!

After I had to reinstall my OS due to HDD breakdown and restoring my saved files, I stumbled over an old mod I cannot recall where I found that. I currently reinstall Skyrim and been tempted to use this mod. Its propably over a year old and never used by me. Maybe you guys can help me out finding an actual version since the regular search didn't worked so far. Mod is called "Sexy Fantazy Body Replacer" (maybe or I named it that way after an abusive night of tequila-tango)

THX in advance

The luscious lurker

Is there a mod that gives you a power/shout [not spell, not weapon] that snatches enemys/npcs from a distance to the player's melee range? I saw one that was made by kksung/kgorilla but his content was no where online, so i was wondering someone has it or someone knows a similar mod. Thanks! :)