"What mod is this?" III

http://skyrim.2game.info/detail.php?id=11327

Anyone know where I can find this collection of pantyhose/body stockings?  It's been hidden or removed from the Nexus.

Example image:

b5ea202f.jpg

How do I make them? It's all in a language I can not read    : /

I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean, but if you're asking where to find a download of the mod, click here.

If you're asking for names of the items so you can look them up in the console, open the console and type help pantyhose and it should list them all.

So when I type in help i have to type in the word of the item I am looking for?

You have to type at least one of the words in the name of the item you're looking for, yes.

The names of those particular pantyhose items are:

- Pantyhose Sheer Black

- Pantyhose Floral Black

- Pantyhose Bodysock I

- Pantyhose Bodysock II

- Pantyhose Sheer Light Black

- Pantyhose Sheer Light Tan

- Pantyhose Stocking Black

- Pantyhose Stocking White

- Pantyhose Fishnet Stocking Black

- Pantyhose Fishnet Stocking Red

- Pantyhose Opaque Black

- Pantyhose Opaque Brown

- Pantyhose Sheer Gray

- Pantyhose Chainmail I Silver

- Pantyhose Chainmail I Bronze

that url THAT URL THAT URL

Sorry im a bit late haha

New Fox 24

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15063-what-mod-is-this-ii/page-15?do=findComment&comment=339450

Sigh...... I was referring to the link. The name of the armor is IN the URL and yet they still ask for the armor =\ 

i give up trying to have any fun on this forum

On my comp, you post was just officially labeld yesterday :D

bah, I have the mods in mod manager and they are unassigned. Does that affect anything because the mod is unassigned?

Look like to me you have no knowledge come to installing mods and finding them ingame. I really don't care about MM but if unassigned

best you check them in bro. Did you load Skyrim launcher check mod? Enter help ->insert name mod<- ingame? Can't go by somebody

else load order, everybody has different load order. This belong in help me section. You always asking too many questions about

stuff you should know by now. Best for you stop playing, start reading up on modding skyrim.

Now something wierd, but I''m gonna ask anyway. A few days back while I was reinstalling Skyrim, and I was searching for mods, I passed a few screenshots about an NPC (or a charcter I dunno) who was taking.... a dump?, in the country side. I taught kinda funny , and I was wondering if it was a mod. Is there someone who knows about this?.... Unfortunatly after searching for hours I dont find those screens anymore.

I have gone to type in player.additem and the code in the past and nothing would be added to my inventory.

So how would the words be typed in along with the code?

Its not same, its just a example, read that to get the idea 

at console type : Help stockings , just the red ones words, and after that type : player.additem number of item / amount, look example:

help stockings , comes 983727c1 (blue stockings), so after that just need type : player.additem 983727c1 1 (i just wanna 1 not 99), and item done, look at inventory. that numbers 983727c1 its just for example, dnt try that.

at attach have a example how looks like the items names along with the necessary codes, its just a example i dnt havent same mod of you and im using unpb not cbbe, its just to get better idea what you need type.

So just choose a item of your list and type the code.

Obs: Page Up / Page Down to seen entire list at console.

post-19248-0-65602900-1368088170_thumb.jpg

man, I just hate it when people show their mods over the internet only to say that its private. This reminds me of show and tell, the internet version.

well, that particular outfit was made for his friend as a modder's resource upon the request. So I completely understand if he decides not to release the mod ever.

Then its his friend... What an... whatever  :dodgy:

So when I type in help i have to type in the word of the item I am looking for?

You have to type at least one of the words in the name of the item you're looking for, yes.

The names of those particular pantyhose items are:

- Pantyhose Sheer Black

- Pantyhose Floral Black

- Pantyhose Bodysock I

- Pantyhose Bodysock II

- Pantyhose Sheer Light Black

- Pantyhose Sheer Light Tan

- Pantyhose Stocking Black

- Pantyhose Stocking White

- Pantyhose Fishnet Stocking Black

- Pantyhose Fishnet Stocking Red

- Pantyhose Opaque Black

- Pantyhose Opaque Brown

- Pantyhose Sheer Gray

- Pantyhose Chainmail I Silver

- Pantyhose Chainmail I Bronze

I thought radiant raiment sells all of them? They could be bought in there unless you got another mod also changes radiant raiment's inventory and load it after the pantyhose mod.