"What mod is this?" III

Hi! Can anyone please tell me what armor mods are these?

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/278/27836.jpg

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/277/27792.jpg

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/277/27710.jpeg

Oh and if its not too much trouble, can anyone also tell me what mods where used/needed to make the character on the last pic?

Thank you so much in advance!

1- http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18912/?

2- http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/17876/

Hi

Can someone tell me what hair is this, please? (Hair texture is a custom one, I just ask for the hairstyle)

Thank you!!

69377-1367862693.jpg

Thats definitely one of Grace Darkling's shots. The hair....I'm not entirely sure its in an available pack yet, buts most definitely a converted Newsea Inside Out.

InsideOut_shine.jpg

But thats not entirely surprising most of the hairs in Skyrim are derivative or complete conversions from Newsea, Skysims and Cazy. Definitely looks better on Grace's Mer hottie tho.

True, Grace Darkling's shots...

So... You think she modelized the haircut in Skyrim and make the texture... Ok... Hope she'll release this one day. Thank you :)

Guest SemiPr0

Hi

Can someone tell me what hair is this, please? (Hair texture is a custom one, I just ask for the hairstyle)

Thank you!!

69377-1367862693.jpg

Thats definitely one of Grace Darkling's shots. The hair....I'm not entirely sure its in an available pack yet, buts most definitely a converted Newsea Inside Out.

InsideOut_shine.jpg

But thats not entirely surprising most of the hairs in Skyrim are derivative or complete conversions from Newsea, Skysims and Cazy. Definitely looks better on Grace's Mer hottie tho.

So... You think she modelized the haircut in Skyrim and make the texture... Ok... Hope she'll release this one day. Thank you :)

I really can't assume she did anything, Newsea hairs are all over the place and Inside Out could very well be in my ridiculous amount of hair mods that I have and part of one of those collections. Main deal for me is I tend to build a character and stick with it. So my hair hasn't really changed all that much other than a slight styling adjustment after changing to the SG Textures CBBE skin.

Grace is definitely talented enough to convert a hair mesh though if she wanted to, she does a ton of great stuff, but Inside Out is one of those hairs that really requires the EXACT right face for it to look good which her Mer there definitely has(nomnomnom). So its possible that this might be in the SG Hair Pack here on LLab...but I've just scrolled past it cause its not a fit for my preferred look....or it could be in the CCC Hair's pack. Its definitely not in the ApachiiSky pack.

I really can't assume she did anything, Newsea hairs are all over the place and Inside Out could very well be in my ridiculous amount of hair mods that I have and part of one of those collections. Main deal for me is I tend to build a character and stick with it. So my hair hasn't really changed all that much other than a slight styling adjustment after changing to the SG Textures CBBE skin.

Grace is definitely talented enough to convert a hair mesh though if she wanted to, she does a ton of great stuff, but Inside Out is one of those hairs that really requires the EXACT right face for it to look good which her Mer there definitely has(nomnomnom). So its possible that this might be in the SG Hair Pack here on LLab...but I've just scrolled past it cause its not a fit for my preferred look....or it could be in the CCC Hair's pack. Its definitely not in the ApachiiSky pack.

It is indeed part of SG hair pack but it's not the version that is released on LL. 

oh i'm becoming a troll again in this thread  :angel:

Guest SemiPr0

It is indeed part of SG hair pack but it's not the version that is released on LL. 

oh i'm becoming a troll again in this thread  :angel:

Wait wait there are more? You're holding out on us are you? Fie I say....FIE.

Belive im getting kinda annoy with that, some ppl ask things or help by pm/msg and i try help or already help and ppl never say at least a simple Thanks, some ppl already say thanks, but vast majority never even reply if i ask if that works, im thinking starting blocking that type of ppl.

Wow this Chapi pack is a mess. Some of it is UNP some of it is UNPB, some of the meshes have obvious vertice tears in them that nobody appeared to think were worth repairing after the conversion process. Its amazing how a well lit screenshot and a heavy ENB can make something look a LOT better than it actually is.

It wasn't even really worth the time of installing my UNP testing stuff, much less doing CBBE conversions. We've seen almost all this stuff in Oblivion/FO3/FONV. There were a couple pieces in there I didn't recognize right off but they were mostly "bikini's" if you can actually call a bikini a way to expose pretty much the entirity of a womans breasts and still say shes wearing a bikini at all. Saw a mesh in there that looked like part of one of Krista's meshes but hard to be totally sure.

Anyways, its fine if its your thing and you use UNP, but I can't see it being worth the time to convert to CBBE, the transparent shirt top alone had multiple vertice tears in the mesh that nobody bothered to even weld after converting it.

Thanks Semi for checking that out.  Was thinking of trying it, but I am glad I didn't try to switch.  Thanks again!

Alright in the mist of installing some epic mods here,but I have  a question about the SG Female Textures Renewal.

Nowhere on it does it say anything about CHSBHC body being incompatible with it  but just UNP is it safe to assume I can use CHSBCH with this new female texture?

Im assuming yes ,but im still a bit iffy about it.

Alright in the mist of installing some epic mods here,but I have  a question about the SG Female Textures Renewal.

Nowhere on it does it say anything about CHSBHC body being incompatible with it  but just UNP is it safe to assume I can use CHSBCH with this new female texture?

It's compatible with CBBE and UNP/UNPB only. 

It's compatible with CBBE and UNP/UNPB only. 

Ohh Santa haven't seen you in a bit nice to see ya and ty n.n~

Poopie really want that texture oh the pains of switching body mods Q3Q.....

Hmm interesting I downloaded the infernal set from blade and soul site from Ghost In Skyrim,but it doesn't have the Head piece does anyone have the download file that has the head piece  that goes with it?

There's this korean mod that gives your character body and weapon an aura when you ready/unsheathe your weapon, and disables it when you sheath your weapon. During the weapon ready while the aura is also turned on, the aura property will also go with the attack damage property. Ex. cold aura - cold damage, fire aura - fire damage etc.....

Here's the video where i found the mod but there's no link where I can get it. Hope this explains it further.

And oh, if no one seems to find it, I'll go with the closest mod.

*And of course if someone wants to recreate this mod, I am, in whatever way, not against it. thanks! :)

There's this korean mod that gives your character body and weapon an aura when you ready/unsheathe your weapon, and disables it when you sheath your weapon. During the weapon ready while the aura is also turned on, the aura property will also go with the attack damage property. Ex. cold aura - cold damage, fire aura - fire damage etc.....

Here's the video where i found the mod but there's no link where I can get it. Hope this explains it further.

And oh, if no one seems to find it, I'll go with the closest mod.

*And of course if someone wants to recreate this mod, I am, in whatever way, not against it. thanks! :)

http://cafe.naver.com/elderscrolls7/600880   :sleepy:

SSS for Skyrim Alpha2 Version Fix 12_12_07.7z (11.2 MB)

https://mega.co.nz/#!5ptTSIDb!MpAI7hzQb1Ix70XOJ0Di9RvxBxFN9xRAFIJcBWd5W4Q

Just counted 68 donate hairstyles at Newsea. I can't tell if some of them are free or not. Some aren't labeled free or donate, but require a login. I'm not going to make another non-subscribed account just see either. If you haven't ever donated before, then that would be $10 for 68+ hairs. Why wait?

Guest SemiPr0

Just counted 68 donate hairstyles at Newsea. I can't tell if some of them are free or not. Some aren't labeled free or donate, but require a login. I'm not going to make another non-subscribed account just see either. If you haven't ever donated before, then that would be $10 for 68+ hairs. Why wait?

There are some legalities there that are a bit tricky. I'm not sure who Santa is over in the TS3 community but obviously they have enough connections to have tacit permissions for Skyrim conversions.

The TS3 community has largely been a bit of a rough and tumble modding community since 2009 and TS3's release, TSR pushed for pay content, a lot of people bought into it, a lot of others rebelled against it and its still an ongoing tug of war today between pay sites/donation sites and free modders distributing pay/donate content with derivative modification to other users based on the EA/Maxis Terms of Service in regards to 3rd party content.

Overall the TS3 modding scene wasn't as happy a scene as it could have been, but it did turn up a lot of great hair meshes over the last several years and the SG pack isn't the first pack to use TS3 meshes, ApachiiSky also used them...and I don't know Apachii either or their connections with Cazy/Newsea/Skysims to get perms to port some of their stuff either.

Effectively though there is always the ethical question. We as mod users tend to cheer on anyone that makes content we want available to us, but the question of permissions is always kind of a nebulous one in regards to third party conversions. Overall I'm sure the conversions have a tacit approval from somewhere because Newsea has been known to issue take down notices in the past.

Eh none of it is really my business. I'm just glad we have what we have. But I appreciate where it came from as much as who converted it for our use.

And anyways those hairs look FAR better in Skyrim than they do in TS3.

more like, I just don't plan to release my rest of hair conversions at all.