"What mod is this?" III

Guest SemiPr0

Wait wait there are more? You're holding out on us are you? Fie I say....FIE.

Just counted 68 donate hairstyles at Newsea. I can't tell if some of them are free or not. Some aren't labeled free or donate, but require a login. I'm not going to make another non-subscribed account just see either. If you haven't ever donated before, then that would be $10 for 68+ hairs. Why wait?

more like, I just don't plan to release my rest of hair conversions at all. 

Its no worries 120 hairs is quite enough already its not like you didn't already do your bit. Though I'd love to esm them all into one file for usage with companion and NPC editing. I play Skyrim almost in fits an starts, the minute I run into a face that doesn't work for me I save, exit and open the CK and start making changes....my friends have always joked that I've never actually finished a Bethesda game...they'd be wrong, I did finish Morrowind...but I've been a bit of a mess since Oblivion/FO3/FONV/Skyrim. Too many things to fix, and too many pretty things not to have them all.

Guest SemiPr0

uhm... body?

27809.jpg

27810.jpg

dontbejudgmentaldontbejudgmentaldontbejudgmentaldontbejudgmentaldontbejudgmentaldontbejudgmentaldontbejudgmental

Uh...yes, thats CBBE, the skin looks like a heavily modified Navetsea using the Fair Skin Sweat Complexion specular map, the CBBE Sporty normal map for muscle definition but that skin texture is definitely a personally designed mod using the Navetsea base. Lips are Seductive Lips HD.

Hair is...I dunno that that matters, the Futa parts are the Futa equippable or the Futanarium race on the Nexus. No idea on the cat ears though I think I've seen them.

I'm afraid I can't identify that as an actual publicly available race mod or not, it might be a personal work.

I may stand corrected but that seems like an accurate assessment of the resources.

Anybody have any idea as to what this armor is called?

Thanks in advance!

27498.jpg

Post #3069

is the link to the armor in Post #3069... I couldn't find it, can you help sillv ?

https://mega.co.nz/#!f5BBjJQZ!K6Y6bmsm3j6E84JcyPSPrjueE_BCEo1i3dhRMLWiRPM

Names are in Chinese so you're gonna have to edit the .esp with tes5edit or something similar or you can batch add.

I'm In the process of editing this outfit and a few select stockings into one much smaller package with English names. I'll upload that in a few hours, in case people don't know what to do with the .esp.

Would anyone mind putting that up on mediafire? I always have so much trouble downloading from mega. Thanks regardless!

How to get the clothes in the game?

at console type : Help Dadag , just the red ones words, and after that type : player.additem number of item / amount example:

help dadag , comes 983727c1 (blue stockings), so after that just need type : player.additem 983727c1 1 (i just wanna 1 not 99), and item done, look at inventory. that numbers 983727c1 its just for example, dnt try that.

Извините, но в консоле Хелп Дадаг не работает.

Guest SemiPr0

Thanks in advance!

27498.jpg

Post #3069

is the link to the armor in Post #3069... I couldn't find it, can you help sillv ?

Names are in Chinese so you're gonna have to edit the .esp with tes5edit or something similar or you can batch add.

I'm In the process of editing this outfit and a few select stockings into one much smaller package with English names. I'll upload that in a few hours, in case people don't know what to do with the .esp.

Would anyone mind putting that up on mediafire? I always have so much trouble downloading from mega. Thanks regardless!

at console type : Help Dadag , just the red ones words, and after that type : player.additem number of item / amount example:

help dadag , comes 983727c1 (blue stockings), so after that just need type : player.additem 983727c1 1 (i just wanna 1 not 99), and item done, look at inventory. that numbers 983727c1 its just for example, dnt try that.

Постарайтесь убедиться, что вы вводите помочь dadag, и да поможет мне Бог потому что я Использование Google Переводчик.

Guest SemiPr0

Apologies if this has been asked before, but what body type and body/face textures are in use here? 

27832.jpg

If I remember correctly Sienna there, which is buttnine's character, uses a highly modified UNPB mesh, SG Textures from Hello Santa, and the Fair Skin Sweaty Complexion specular map from HHaleyy I think there are some cosmetic elements in use from the Lunari Race as well and the hair is a Apachii Sky Hair mesh.

I think thats the Wilds ENB as well. But I'm just guessing there. Regardless buttnine has put a lot of work into the character and you won't get those kinds of results with an out of the box UNPB install.

Guest SemiPr0

Where can I get this scars texture or similar ?

Invisible scars? I've no idea, probably in an invisible chest?

Sorry just can't see an image or image link in your post.

Apologies if this has been asked before, but what body type and body/face textures are in use here? 

27832.jpg

If I remember correctly Sienna there, which is buttnine's character, uses a highly modified UNPB mesh, SG Textures from Hello Santa, and the Fair Skin Sweaty Complexion specular map from HHaleyy I think there are some cosmetic elements in use from the Lunari Race as well and the hair is a Apachii Sky Hair mesh.

I think thats the Wilds ENB as well. But I'm just guessing there. Regardless buttnine has put a lot of work into the character and you won't get those kinds of results with an out of the box UNPB install.

I'll give it a go, thank you for the help. :) 

Guest SemiPr0

I don't think Santa's a troll. I mean....there are far worse trolls I can think of one of them right off the top of my head but I'm not going to mention their name cause thats not the point of the thread.

Thanks in advance!

27498.jpg

Post #3069

Постарайтесь убедиться, что вы вводите помочь dadag, и да поможет мне Бог потому что я Использование Google Переводчик.

does not work.
for example a mod Collegegal works and this is not.

I haven't put any images in my post. It was related to zul1990 post ! :)

Guest SemiPr0

I haven't put any images in my post. It was related to zul1990 post ! :)

Oh those, I really think those are either custom edits on a Navetsea skin, though it is possible that they're HQ edits of the Body Imperfect resources that are on the Nexus for use with TexBlend.

Thanks in advance!

27498.jpg

Post #3069

http://www.mediafire.com/?6xck2t0mw24c8np ?

Bump? 

Did this get translated? I'd be really grateful if it has.  Quite interested in using this mod.

Translated a few days ago for personal use.

I only kept what I liked so keep that in mind.

BO dress.7z (1.5 MB) (UNPB)

console > help bo

https://mega.co.nz/#!YUggBB4S!Xi8YiVY5dCuXbQYaIpTU1BJsqwlCSSkZ8MXcekdbhzo

Original work: http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-3712684-1-1.html

27827.jpg

Cute Frills.7z (6.0 MB) (UNPB)

console > help cute

https://mega.co.nz/#!5QhnmARQ!Jie8JH7Z7LcEmrzaroy9dmtaE4cZIFFHBTgf5OOsloc

Original work: http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-3712684-1-1.html

27828.jpg

CollegeGal.7z (18.3 MB) (UNPB) (8 select stockings included)

console > help collegegal

https://mega.co.nz/#!hZZQlSaJ!DCk1O3fJ1ja0olg8hsjKXD5D_qohirtA8kh5wIBdfX0

Original work: http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-3826179-1-1.html

27829.jpg

Great job, pity it wasnt for CBBE

Anyone know what armor this is? I've seen it in a few places but none of the screenshot authors will tell me.

neovinci's private mod; he didn't not release this anywhere. 

man, I just hate it when people show their mods over the internet only to say that its private. This reminds me of show and tell, the internet version.

Wait wait there are more? You're holding out on us are you? Fie I say....FIE.

Just counted 68 donate hairstyles at Newsea. I can't tell if some of them are free or not. Some aren't labeled free or donate, but require a login. I'm not going to make another non-subscribed account just see either. If you haven't ever donated before, then that would be $10 for 68+ hairs. Why wait?

more like, I just don't plan to release my rest of hair conversions at all. 

Its no worries 120 hairs is quite enough already its not like you didn't already do your bit. Though I'd love to esm them all into one file for usage with companion and NPC editing. I play Skyrim almost in fits an starts, the minute I run into a face that doesn't work for me I save, exit and open the CK and start making changes....my friends have always joked that I've never actually finished a Bethesda game...they'd be wrong, I did finish Morrowind...but I've been a bit of a mess since Oblivion/FO3/FONV/Skyrim. Too many things to fix, and too many pretty things not to have them all.

In my opinion, I think it's too bad, really, because hellosanta's hairpack is amazing and more haircut maid by him/her would be great, i love his/her job (sorry I don't know if you are a girl or a boy!) and because... we never have enough hairstyles when you change your haircut twice or more per day! (that's true! no comments please!) So, yes, I would really appreciate to have more hairstyles... If just I knew how to make sims3 haistyles for skyrim, i would by my self. I really would like to have them all! But unfortunately, I don't know how to do it... Wish learn it one day. Is this long to modeled sims3 hair for Skyrim?

(sorry if it's a little off topic but I had to share my opinion :P)