Various CC Skin Tones Fixes ( October 2020 EA skintone patch)

Various CC Skin Tones Fixes ( October 2020 EA skintone patch)

View File

So basically those files are fixes of CC skin tones by various authors i just fixed them using Sims 4 Studio.
Skintones not by me 
Fixed by me

If you like them thank original creators,

A big thanks to CmarNYC for creating tool that fixed custom non defalut skintones not showing in CAS (after 7th december patch)

CmarNYC Tool

Note:

BB SkintonesNEW - is for people that have 7th december 2020 patch

Original Authors:

Hiroki - Better Bodies

Luumia Sims Body: Redux

RemusSirion Female Skin 18

RemusSirion Female Skin 19

MsBlue SkintoneSet V2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2020 at 3:12 PM, XDarlyX said:

Doeas that llumia fix also help for penis problems? because the file means is for females only? My Female Sims dont have any problems...only the penis get weird with the LLumia Skin :/

Females only, for ding dongs I recommend this mod. (download my fixes for Better Bodies after download of BB) Well usually something weird with "meat" means it is black (skin tone issue) or doesn't work at all, luumia mods are outdated and can cause problems, right now try using Hiroki mod. 

4 hours ago, ATIMKOS said:

I'm blind or i don't have this "October 2020 EA skintone patch"? How it's look in game?

the "October 2020 EA skintone patch" is a patch by EA that  broke every "custom skin" that people had. If you don't see any problems with your custom skintones (basically, you don't see custom skin at all, or male sims have a black ding dong) it means you use fixed custom skin unless you don't use custom skins,in that case you won't see the difference.

On 12/7/2020 at 6:52 PM, BlueHorse259 said:

worked great for me for hirokis 

but now it's not showing up in the body selector thingie ?

Yes that is the currently the biggest issue, good thing is that skin tones are working they are just not appearing in CAS, I will try to fix it,

21 hours ago, ATIMKOS said:

Is this fixes still work after December update?

It works, but they will not appear in CAS unless those are default, I will try to fix it

6 hours ago, LunaticLover said:

Do I need both BB Skintones and BB SkintonesNEW or just BB SkintonesNEW? TY for help already ?

It's in der Version info:

Added Fixed Version of Hiroki [BB]Skintones.package that now will appear in CAS (the one with "NEW" in file name)

So the one with NEW should be the fixed one.

On 12/10/2020 at 4:16 PM, redkunaz said:

could you reupload this since my sim still is a old version prior to the december update?

i have the female stuff but my males shine a lot in game, maybe i didnt download the male fix.

x2.PNG

Can you specify what files exactly you are interested ? If you look for old version before "October 2020 Skin Patch" you don't need old version, or you can download them from authors I have posted the links to them unless those are broken,  secondly december patch didn't brake the skins those had just bad values so they didn't show up in CAS

Try to download fixed version of LUUMIA SmoothishIIMale

On 12/10/2020 at 11:31 AM, LunaticLover said:

Do I need both BB Skintones and BB SkintonesNEW or just BB SkintonesNEW? TY for help already ?

I know you have an answer right now, but In case someone missed it, BB Skintones NEW is a fixed file that will show Hiroki's custom skin tones in CAS, the one without it is for people that don't have december 7th patch yet

On 12/10/2020 at 10:45 PM, LunaticLover said:

I updated Skintones but I still see male sims black ding dong in some skin colours ?

I assume that there is a "conflict of skin tones", probably you have custom skin tones that has not been fixed, unfortunately you should check your mods folder for conflicts, it takes time and is a dirty job, 

Try to download fixed LUUMIA SmoothishIIMale

On 12/11/2020 at 5:10 AM, CandieNemesys said:

if i use default replacement skins do i need this?

If your default replacements are working then no, 

If anyone have a broken skin tone name it and I try ti fix it and upload the fixed version, one thing to note is that it may take a time cause I'm just busy, life so to speak.