Wickedwhims not working

When I go into the game and try going to the WW settings (either via a sim or an object) it just resets the surrounding sims, no menu comes up no error message. I went to see if an animation would work and it just gave an error and said a lastException file was created (I attached those). I correctly installed the mod, the game does recognize the files. Some of the features work. I went and removed every other mod to see if it was a conflict issue but that doesn't seem to be the case. I tried to download WonderfulWhims and same thing happened on that too. LastException assistant shows an Outdated Tunable Resource Error with the "TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Pregnancy_Termination". I like this mod I want to use it. I'd appreciate the help. Thank you.

lastException.txt WickedWhims_v158g_Exception.txt

Hi, I'm not that tech savvy but, my wicked whims is not working. I don't play as often as some, but before I open my game I always update WW. So, my game is updated & I have the most updated WW, but I keep getting a SimsSuper A exception file for the last few times I have played. And then my WW would not work right. When I go to my settings to put them how I like, half of the options are blank. The square where the option would be is blank. And my sims will not have sex. I usually always have always accept on, but I can't even see the option to set that. I changed a few settings, like unchecking the personality trait, then exited the game. Came back and still had the same issue. My animations comes up, then disappears also. Goes back to settings. I have the mod installed correctly. Is there a certain mod I need to remove? I don't even have this SimsSuper A mod in my game, so that is a little confusing. I think there is something wrong with one of the scripts. I'll try to post my exceptions... 

lastException_63738587721.txt lastException.txt

3 hours ago, Hazely_Eyez84 said:

Hi, I'm not that tech savvy but, my wicked whims is not working. I don't play as often as some, but before I open my game I always update WW. So, my game is updated & I have the most updated WW, but I keep getting a SimsSuper A exception file for the last few times I have played. And then my WW would not work right. When I go to my settings to put them how I like, half of the options are blank. The square where the option would be is blank. And my sims will not have sex. I usually always have always accept on, but I can't even see the option to set that. I changed a few settings, like unchecking the personality trait, then exited the game. Came back and still had the same issue. My animations comes up, then disappears also. Goes back to settings. I have the mod installed correctly. Is there a certain mod I need to remove? I don't even have this SimsSuper A mod in my game, so that is a little confusing. I think there is something wrong with one of the scripts. I'll try to post my exceptions... 

lastException_63738587721.txt 956.05 kB · 0 downloads lastException.txt 2.2 MB · 0 downloads

Caused by other outdated script mods.

After some previous major game updates many mods were broken.

KawaiiStacie is one that is mentioned in your LE's.

You also need to delete your localthumbcache.package in your TS4 folder whenever you add, remove, or update mods or game.

3 hours ago, Hazely_Eyez84 said:

lastException_63738587721.txt 956.05 kB · 1 download lastException.txt 2.2 MB · 1 download

Looks like Road to Fame, as well as some KawaiiStacie mods are throwing errors. Most likely in need of an update.