Jump to content

General Help & Advice About Mods


Recommended Posts

Posted

So I have been fooling around with the mods and the framework for a while but never felt like I have the complete experience, you know. Basically because of the index being not up to date with the latest stuff as well as not so much I could gather from just fishing from the downloads database.

 

If you are like playing with the latest mods with a complete experience per say, could you share with me the mods you guys use? I will be able to install them with no issues and the requirements. I just dunno what are the best mods to play with and what to do. Kinda lost...

Posted
1 hour ago, AngelaBelanger said:

I just dunno what are the best mods to play with and what to do. Kinda lost...

Given that nobody knows what you want from your game how do you expect anyone to tell you what mods to use?

Do what everyone else does - read the mod description and if it sounds like something you would like then install it and give it a go. The 'latest' mods has nothing to do with it.

 

Posted

Yes, listen to what GREY CLOUD said "Given that nobody knows what you want from your game how do you expect anyone to tell you what mods to use?" ... "The 'latest' mods has nothing to do with it."

Now I could give you my mod list but you may be into stuff I don't use or maybe the other way around. Also many of the mods I use have been around for a while (not the latest/greatest).

Posted

Browse, the forum, download anything that looks like it may interest you.

 

Install a few, start a new test game that you don't care about and try them.

 

Delete the mods you don't like, install a few more and start another new test game until you've tried them all.

 

Start a final new test game with the mods you liked, just to make sure they all work nicely together.

 

We all have different tastes, find the stuff YOU like.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...