HardCore/NSFW Screenshots

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

McDonaldson (38): "There is this new stamina training course with Yasmin at my local gym. All the guys only want to get a place in her course and their dicks into her pussy. Nobody cares about the other training courses anymore. We even have a new high-score list. All athletes want to get on there... how many thrusts into her pussy until you cum? How good is your stamina really? The numbers look beatable... until her tight pussy grips your dick after your first thrust and you know you're never gonna make it."

staminatraining.jpg.c1fbe74288830ab841f037222775cdeb.jpg

Edited by Guthwulf

David (25): "Met her at the Sperm Bank... waiting area was empty, we started trash talking and she offered me a challenge. She promised to give me triple the money compared to a regular donation if I could survive her handjob for more then 5 minutes without cumming. And the donation afterwards should be quick and easy then, right? She needed the practice, she said... What's the catch, you ask? If I loose, I get nothing and the whole waiting area is covered with my cum. 5 minutes aren't that long, right?!? Guess what... She has some serious skills!"

draining.jpg.ccc0082419c2ed4dbf3db34f4e7a70f9.jpg

Edited by Guthwulf

Peter (19): "I wanted to learn to dance but had no partner. So in this lovely little studio they gave me this girl as partner for the dance course. I'm clumsy and inexperienced... After stepping onto her feet the second time, she whispered into my ears, that I needed to relax. And than during the first break... MAAAN can she suck! I emptied my nuts soooo hard! She was impressed with my big load but now my knees are all wobbly and weak. HOW I'M SUPPOSED TO DANCE NOW? I can't concentrate on anything with her in my arms!"

toomuchtoswallow.jpg.338fe79e9c47a6ff3f56d889c5816b60.jpg

Edited by Guthwulf

Jamal (32): "I wanted to treat myself with something special, so I invited Yasmin over into my hipster loft. As soon as I opened the door, seeing this bombshell before me... making small talk seemed like wasted time. My cock demanded different. She seemed to think the same, as we immediately tore each others clothes off, quickly landing on my comfy bed, where I pulled her body close into my arms. She oozed sweet desire and passion from every pore of her skin, her ass massaging my rock hard dick. She didn't mind discovering the camera filming us from the ceiling above us, spreading her legs willingly, already dripping wet and ready to let my fingers in, entering into a nice long edging session where I would have total control. Tonight, I will make her beg for each and every single orgasm."

fingering.jpg.00795ab502716808db5cb33d12587a42.jpg