VBB Very Big Bottom CBBE Body [April 03, 2013]

Here's a bodyslide body I made. I've also included the slider presets.

It's a BBP body so you need a skeleton and a CBBEv3 skin.

You can use NMM to install it or go the manual route.

A little about this mod:

The idea behind it was to just have a big butt mod. I never really cared for the "normal" sized bodies and the big breast mods were okay, but I didn't really want that for my fantasy personas. It was a personal body I used and it made with the intention of the smaller body have small breasts and a big butt while the large body has very big but not super crazy breasts and a really really big bottom so that there would be a lot of variety in bottom and breast size with the overall theme still being a big bottom. So I do realize the the large body is ridiculously large, it's intentional. Anyway, with the presets included, it can be adjusted.

Update:

(Just added the preset sliders)

I've been working on tweaking the bodies for my gameplay. It's still the same theme of big bottom, but I think the quality is a little better as it looks more curvy and less blocky like my first one. If anyone is interested in the bodyslides and body mesh, I can share it. This time I went for an even bigger butt, a wider hips and bigger thighs/legs. I made the breasts rounder as well and kept the same theme of really tiny boobs to really large ones.

For the size of the butt/hips/legs/thighs, it goes from big to really huge. It's less realistic of course, but I think it looks nice. I was going for this but less exaggerated.

New Screenshot: The body in this picture is set at a weight of 0.7 (70%) I also made her head slightly bigger via RaceMenu

post-44063-0-62908000-1365004282_thumb.jpg

DOWNLOADS

VBB Body - VBB - Very Big Bottom Body.rar

Mirror - http://www.mediafire.com/?3r6gppw2jb9s83h

VBB Body Preset Sliders File for BodySlide - VBB Sliders.rar

Mirror - http://www.mediafire.com/?awp513sjzmoj6k0

VBB ALT (Newer) Preset Sliders for BodySlide - VBBe ALT.xml

I've included another slider preset for armors. I pretty much adjusted the shape of the breasts and the butt to "fit" with most clothing, like adding clevage where needed. It's just one preset though, when I was adjusting each of the vanilla armors, I made small changes for each and everyone, but I used the VBB Clothing preset as a base for them.

I don't have permission to upload those armors for this body, don't want permission, and would really like to keep the reasons of "why" off these forums. I'm providing the the presets so that anyone who does like this body can use bodyslide to adjust armors to it. Though, I figure if you're already using bodyslide or will use it anyway, you'd be more likely to just make your own body anyway, which is something I highly recommend for anyone who isn't satisfied with the other body mods out there. With that said, I don't plan on doing anything more with this except playing skyrim with it.

I highly recommend using this skeleton if you for some reason want the butt to be even bigger: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11766-ebbpbig-boobsbig-asshair/ The skeleton is where it says "Donwload Mod -Big Ass-". There's also a skeleton for a bigger butt and boobs.

SCREENSHOTS

post-44063-0-30237600-1363743752_thumb.jpgpost-44063-0-39358800-1363743710_thumb.jpgpost-44063-0-15216300-1363743784_thumb.jpgpost-44063-0-83101400-1363745079_thumb.jpg

inb4:

"wow"

"what a cheeky mod"

"youtube link to sir mix a lot"

"this is disgusting but good job"

"way too big"

I've heard this and most of the puns during the two days this was on the nexus

With that said, I don't plan on doing anything more with this except playing skyrim with it

Oh noes! I was waiting for that reduced mesh you "promised" on SN. I guess It's time to use that bodyslide  :cool:

TY.

With that said, I don't plan on doing anything more with this except playing skyrim with it

Oh noes! I was waiting for that reduced mesh you "promised" on SN. I guess It's time to use that bodyslide  :cool:

TY.

Yeah, that changed when I was forced to remove the armor and then removed the body from the nexus for another, but related reason I don't wish to make public to avoid drama.

VBB armors deleted from nexus?

Yeah, sorry. Giving credit isn't enough these days.

At last, some real women!! :-)))

As I am not very familiar with Skyrim, is something like that going to have trouble with the various sex animations?

Thanks

Theres likely going to be clipping with the max weight body, but I imagine the smallest up to .5 or .6 or so shouldn't be a problem. I don't use and sex mods for skyrim currently, so I can't test it.  Depending on how the bodies bend there may not be any clipping. The only way to know is to try I guess.

edit: I tested SexAddict animations and supprisingly there not really any clipping issues. For the small females I had to adjust the positions with the mod's controls. for the larger females, I had to adjust the position for the player's hands. So it seems to work nicely with this body. You'd have to readjust for each position though. I imagine thats the case with most bodies. It might also have something to do with the skeleton you use. I was using the EBBP "Big Ass" skeleton.

TY.

Same. The reduced body is basically what I wanted and it would have saved me the trouble of installing all of the stuff for the bodyslided armors...Aw well, we'll always have "Baby got snacks". :(

TY.

Same. The reduced body is basically what I wanted and it would have saved me the trouble of installing all of the stuff for the bodyslided armors...Aw well, we'll always have "Baby got snacks". :(

I could probably release a killerkeo version of the vanilla and clothing armor replacer for this body since he's nice enough to let people do that. I'm not sure if anyone would want that though. 

TY.

Yeah, that changed when I was forced to remove the armor and then removed the body from the nexus for another, but related reason I don't wish to make public to avoid drama.

VBB armors deleted from nexus?

Yeah, sorry. Giving credit isn't enough these days.

I managed to download them until removed from nexus!

I could probably release a killerkeo version of the vanilla and clothing armor replacer for this body since he's nice enough to let people do that. I'm not sure if anyone would want that though. 

I am sure that whatever you feel like releasing will be much appreciated. :blush:

If you don't, bodyslide still does the job well enough in terms of converting mak's armor.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, I just wish I could share the armor replacers publicly since there seems to be a lot of people who don't want to or know how to use bodyslide. I keep getting IMs about it. Sadly I've only shared it with my friends along with my other private mods.

• 2 weeks later...