VBB Very Big Bottom CBBE Body [April 03, 2013]

• 5 weeks later...

No armors? Dammit! I have another version of vbb installed with armors, and this body is much better. But without armors it's no fun for me...

Yeah. I know. I have made the armors for them with bodyslide. For some reason Chrono doesn't want to allow anyone providing the armor meshes. Anyone can make the shapes with bodyslide so the end result is all the same except those that don't want to use bodyslide and don't want to go through all that trouble miss out. So even though I think it's incredibly silly, I can't link the armor meshes that I modified for the new body publicly. If I'm allowed to upload them and provide a public link, I'd do so.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I used CBBE Big butt edition, but the butt was too small. For my personal taste, this seemed way too big. But I tried it and starting from the lowest weight, increasing the slider by about 15-20% hit the perfect mark for my preferences.

The problem Im having is that when I use the bodyslide tool for CBBE, and install this - the breasts are getting a big reduction. So atm I have to choose between the ass I want (This mod at about 20% slider) or the breasts (60/60/15/100/25 SH/SSH/Gravity/Cleavage/PushUp) from CBBE tool.

Any idea how I can get both? It seems like they are overiding eachother. You included a slider RAR. but I have no idea how to use that file? Is this mod intended for experienced modders? :s

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Niobia, could you please tell me what body and face textures are you using?

Sorry for the late reply. I believe i was using this mod for the skin and face textures at the time: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2841/?

How exactly did you get the big butt and small breasts? Also, when I installed the VBB body and tried out SexLab, the breast got all weird and distorted. Am I doing anything wrong?

It might be an issue with the skeleton you were using. I'd recommend getting an XMPS skeleton. If you already have one, this might be outdate since it was made so long ago. I have since then created a multitude of bodies with the same theme, though very different in shape since then. I might put it up for download if people are interested. I just wish I was allowed to also upload the Mak armor conversions as well, but Chrono77 doesn't want anyone doing that. A lot of people have trouble and can;t do it themselves so it's something I'd like to include. 

No need to feel any shame. I can't stand the sight of bony women myself. http://oi42.tinypic.com/6poyso.jpg

Thats a great body! Very inspiring ^^

I used CBBE Big butt edition, but the butt was too small. For my personal taste, this seemed way too big. But I tried it and starting from the lowest weight, increasing the slider by about 15-20% hit the perfect mark for my preferences.

The problem Im having is that when I use the bodyslide tool for CBBE, and install this - the breasts are getting a big reduction. So atm I have to choose between the ass I want (This mod at about 20% slider) or the breasts (60/60/15/100/25 SH/SSH/Gravity/Cleavage/PushUp) from CBBE tool.

Any idea how I can get both? It seems like they are overiding eachother. You included a slider RAR. but I have no idea how to use that file? Is this mod intended for experienced modders? :s

When using the bodyslide program, you can load the slider files thats in the rar (you can't load the rar itself). You can then make adjustments to whatever you want like the breasts or the butt and then save it. you can then go through each armor and clothing piece and click "Create Body" to convert that armor to this shape. You'll have to read up on or watch videos of bodyslide. It's really easy once you understand the basics. Trust me, I'm not modder and find it easy.

Any luck for HDT butt physics?

I haven't even touched HDT at all. My game's already unstable and all that stuff just seems like a hassle to read through let alone try to get working.

Thanks for the replies everyone. I might come back later and show off my latest VBB body. I think at this point, it'd be something like version 23, lol. I still stuck with the theme of small breast going to huge breasts and this time went with a smaller/medium sized butt to a huge (but not super unrealistic) butt. So that the NPCs don't all have bigger butts lol. The next time I play Skyrim, I'll take some screens of the various sizes and post back.

post-44063-0-73393700-1391842298_thumb.jpg

post-44063-0-85491000-1391842303_thumb.jpg

post-44063-0-33537600-1391842313_thumb.jpg

I'm also using the muscle bump map thingy and SG  renewal textures. I think it actually looks better without the muscles, but decided to use them for my current play through (my nord warrior in these pictures, Kalisa). And yep, all my female armors are bottomless just like all my male armors ;D

What textures do you use for your body? I have untextured parts near the hips and I'm using CBBE. 

Also, PLEASE make this body use HDT Physics, can you imagine!? It would be like:

tumblr_myis8dR6Xr1ruz6zso1_400.giftumblr_myipnp1WlM1ruz6zso1_400.giftumblr_myiomxw4zU1ruz6zso1_400.gif

The textures in the latest screens are SG Renewal. And I'm using a muscle bump map from the nexus.

I could try making the body in the gifs, but I'd need full bodyshots of her and not just her butt, lol. As for having use HDT, I'd have to figure out what HDT is all about as I haven't looked into. If it's easily applied I'll try it. Just PM the person in the gifs name or post it here and PM that posted it so I'll know to check back. I'll probably have time to work on it saturday. Depends on when I finish up with my school work (multiple tests this week x_x)

• 3 weeks later...

(off vbb topic) but I wanted to make request... I am desperate for a armor and I have looked everywhere! :-/ , it would be basic vanilla armor cut in half(non replacer).

imperial light armor with just the bottom part. I am trying to go for a "300: rise of an empire " look.

If you would please hook a bro up it would be greatly appreciated! :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...