Hi. Ok, so I have a request (or maybe there is a mod that has this functionality and I'm just blind, that's quite possible).

So... mods like AAF Violate leave player naked and in need of retreat. What I would want to see is that when naked player is traveling the Wasteland all NPCs (both friendlies and enemies) can violate player (again). For example if a player just retreated from the lost fight with raiders and lost all of their gear and couple minutes later meets a group of super mutants they won't attack to kill but instead abuse them. Something similar could happen if player met e.g. a group of traders or settlers - when they see a helpless player they can easily abuse them as well. Or help, give some rags and a weapon. 

2 hours ago, Ayumu89 said:

Hi. Ok, so I have a request (or maybe there is a mod that has this functionality and I'm just blind, that's quite possible).

So... mods like AAF Violate leave player naked and in need of retreat. What I would want to see is that when naked player is traveling the Wasteland all NPCs (both friendlies and enemies) can violate player (again). For example if a player just retreated from the lost fight with raiders and lost all of their gear and couple minutes later meets a group of super mutants they won't attack to kill but instead abuse them. Something similar could happen if player met e.g. a group of traders or settlers - when they see a helpless player they can easily abuse them as well. Or help, give some rags and a weapon. 

From memory, you can get most of what you want using using one of the settings in Sexual Harassment which would cover friendly humans, I've never tried the other factions so you'd have to experiment with the settings.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/96132-aaf-sexual-harassment-7292020/

For human hostiles (Raider/Gunner) you could switch on Beggar/Whore mode from Hardship and they will approach (and have some fun) rather than attack

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/129904-aaf-hardship-beggar-whore/

There is maybe a setting in Sexual Harassment for Mutants (can't remember now as I've not used it for a while) otherwise I can't think of anything else for non-humans, though you could simply use the AAF Violate surrender key (makes sense from a rp point of view as you have no armour or weapons)

5 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

I got a better question: Why no booby sucking animations & mods to go with them? It was one of the first animations in Skyrim, but here we are a milinia later & we still don't have it?

Because IMHO unless you are using the exact body shape that the animator used to create the animation it will look wrong. You would be sucking on air as physics bounce the boobies all around too. creating/duplicating every animation for every boob bodyslide can spit out would also be a nightmare for animators. I think that's why a lot of animations avoid hand-nipple action too.

1 hour ago, Slorm said:

From memory, you can get most of what you want using using one of the settings in Sexual Harassment which would cover friendly humans, I've never tried the other factions so you'd have to experiment with the settings.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/96132-aaf-sexual-harassment-7292020/

For human hostiles (Raider/Gunner) you could switch on Beggar/Whore mode from Hardship and they will approach (and have some fun) rather than attack

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/129904-aaf-hardship-beggar-whore/

There is maybe a setting in Sexual Harassment for Mutants (can't remember now as I've not used it for a while) otherwise I can't think of anything else for non-humans, though you could simply use the AAF Violate surrender key (makes sense from a rp point of view as you have no armour or weapons)

Thanks, I'll check it out!

11 hours ago, murf said:

Because IMHO unless you are using the exact body shape that the animator used to create the animation it will look wrong. You would be sucking on air as physics bounce the boobies all around too. creating/duplicating every animation for every boob bodyslide can spit out would also be a nightmare for animators. I think that's why a lot of animations avoid hand-nipple action too.

You tag the nipple so that the lips always contact correctly, no matter the size or shape of the boob. As for collisions, no one is moving that much to cause a problem.

:thumbsup:

6 hours ago, VonHelton said:

You tag the nipple so that the lips always contact correctly, no matter the size or shape of the boob. As for collisions, no one is moving that much to cause a problem.

:thumbsup:

Sounds good on paper. Please post your working AAF animation, with proper xml files, that has nipples tagged like you suggest, that works on every bodyslide boob morph currently producible so we can analyze it and start using the info in our animations. Post the max files too please... we all need this yesterday. One working example will do if it works on all sized boobs. Add a tagged hands-pinching-nipples one for extra credit. I want this in my game as bad as you do.

Boobs, ass and, as of BT3 TIKO, balls are what is doing most of the moving. If you are not seeing these body parts bouncing all over the place, IMO you are doing it wrong ?.

P.S. The max files need to be in 2013 format. Only Max 2013 to Max 2015 can make files FO4 can use.

6 hours ago, murf said:

Sounds good on paper. Please post your working AAF animation, with proper xml files, that has nipples tagged like you suggest, that works on every bodyslide boob morph currently producible so we can analyze it and start using the info in our animations. Post the max files too please... we all need this yesterday. One working example will do if it works on all sized boobs. Add a tagged hands-pinching-nipples one for extra credit. I want this in my game as bad as you do.

Boobs, ass and, as of BT3 TIKO, balls are what is doing most of the moving. If you are not seeing these body parts bouncing all over the place, IMO you are doing it wrong ?.

P.S. The max files need to be in 2013 format. Only Max 2013 to Max 2015 can make files FO4 can use.

Wire me the $1400 key & I'll have it done within the week!

:D